• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
Usually my Garchomp or my shiny Charizard. But I like to have my shiny Ho-Oh or shiny Rayquaza.

Rayquaza looks beast as a shiny. And I was lucky enough to get 2 shiny legendaries. It took forever to get a shiny charmander through hatching though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Hmm, which pokemon....theres soo many. Lately, I've been having Jirachi follow me around. Before tho, it was between Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For me, it's usually just whatever Pokemon I happen to have first in my party at the time, I don't really discriminate there. Also, I tend to use the Bike a lot, which means I often don't have one following me at all :(

But once in a while I like to find the biggest Pokemon I can possibly find (either a Legendary, or in my HeartGold I use my Steelix or Gyarados) and just run around randomly with it following me like a boss, impressing the townsfolk with my daring nature. I walk up to people and I'm like "Oh hello there, have you met my HO-OH?!" then I step aside so the Ho-Oh who was behind me steps up to face them.

That's not a joke by the way, it's seriously something I do when I get bored lol. Then I talk to the person to see if they noticed. They never do. That makes me sad.

Although if it's a person I haven't fought yet, then I have to question the wisdom of a person who sees a boy with a Legendary Pokemon following him around, looks down at his own team and thinks "yeah, I can take them. Lets challenge that guy."

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Whatever I want to send out first. Around 'serious' battles (vs. gym leader, elite four, et al.) that'll likely be Farfetch'd. It's not my strongest and doesn't tend to stick around long in battle since it knows U-turn, but it is my favourite.

For a time I did have Zubat out to be sure it'd become Crobat early.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
atm its usually my dragonite. but once i get my mew or arcanine. it'll probably be 1 of those 2.

Years
For me, I usually rotate between Manectric, Ambipom, Pikachu, Pachirisu and my 9 trusty Starters - Typhlosion, Infernape, Blaziken, Torterra, Sceptile, Meganium, Feraligatr, Swampert and Empoleon.

Manectric reminds me of my memories from Ruby, Ambipom for my monkey love and Pikachu cos it's the mascot of the franchise.

I might also take Lugia for a walk and imagine how people react when they see you have a Legendary Pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2020
I'm still working on SS......and....well.... *cough*AR*cough* I like having my shiny Celebi following me. It's just so cute. I also like having Slowpoke follow me though I don't know why.

*Note on the coughcough: I don't live near a Gamestop so I'm forced to use an AR for event Pokemon. Don't hate me.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
My Lickilicky, although I occasionally take out my Wailord and run around like crazy :P

Really, sometimes I think it's unfair though that the blue whale pokemon OW is so small. It should've been bigger.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I change mine all the time according to what type of wild Pokémon / trainers I'm going to bump into. But I do love it when my Lugia follows me around :D even though it disappears inside

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
HG: Mainly Furret.
SS: It used to be Leafeon, but now its my Weavile.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I had a rotation going with mine. It cycled between Feraligatr, Hariyama, and Garchomp you see. Seriously, have you ever had a Hariyama follow you? THAT THING IS AWESOME! XD

macska8800

Team Espeon Leader
Years
My Espeon is first in the line usually , sometimes Umbreon.
i realy like Eevee and Eevee's evolution forms.

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
Years
Usually my starter. Actually, the only ones I don't have follow me are the ones that look like they're too big to fit into the Pokemon Centers, like Gyarados.

Back