• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Well, we'll see when the time comes (actually I was thinking about something involving Mew and Jirachi, but, I'm not willing to say anything else). Of course, many sidequests will be done for the last versions (and many of them will be mid-game)

I'm updating my Goals, so go have a look at my first post. I plan to have three Gyms from Kanto available in B4 (namely, Vermillion, Saffron and Cerulean... yes, Misty's back!). So, basically it'll be up to fixing the problem in the power plant, but a few places will be blocked (such as Rock Tunnel, which means Lavender, the exits to the east and west of Saffron, which means Lavender & Celadon, and the exits to the west of Cerulean, which means Mt.Moon and so on). B5 should be pretty close to the end of the game, and probably a B6 will contain the important sidequests, after that, it'll be the adding of extra stuff, and fixing of all bugs to achieve the final version!

Sounds fantastic! I like the plans you've got for B4. I was surprised to read 3 gyms of Kanto will be beatable, I'm happy! So what's going to happen with Prof. Oak, I mean he was only in GSC to give you the never-before-seen National Dex. But since you've got that, what purpose does he serve? And, I don't know if this has been asked before, but... I'll ask it anyway, you've killed Red's sprite for Carlos (am I right?), so is there going to be Red in Mt. Silver? I really like that place. It just screams legendairy, too. I think you should make at least one legendairy event in Mt. Silver. Now it's time to go see the updates of the first post! Bye!

EDIT: Are you going to make Feebas and/or Milotic extremely rare like (well only Feebas) it is in RSE?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Why would he kill the red sprite if he was just going to recycle it for the battle at Mt. Silver? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the Red trainer in GS was just what you saw in battle mode in RBY except in color.

Also, Zel mentioned how Hoenn pokes would be rare...so imagine how annoying it wold be to find Feebas! Lol!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2008
How come when you get to Ecruteak you are not allowed to go into Mahogany or the Lighthouse it is like you just walk into it but you can't go in. Am I supposed to do something first?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2007
Hey, you should add Celebii and Jirachii to this somehow considering you can't get them on roms. You should add Celebii through the orginal way you were suppouse to in Crystal and that's through that one forest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
*smacks forehead and redirects Ironfist to front page, FAQ's section*

Robedom, do you have a double patched rom? Or a beta two patch? If not, I can't help, sorry.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Why would he kill the red sprite if he was just going to recycle it for the battle at Mt. Silver? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the Red trainer in GS was just what you saw in battle mode in RBY except in color.

Also, Zel mentioned how Hoenn pokes would be rare...so imagine how annoying it wold be to find Feebas! Lol!

Well if zel did killed the Red sprite for carlos, he could kill another sprite to put in Red, then have it ready in Mt. Silver by B5, so i dont its too much of a problem, except that zel has to put into the effort of putting back red in the hack and setting up red's team.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Ok, you're welcome. If you double patched, however, expect to encounter a few glitches such as Missingno instead of other pokemon. It's best just to get a clean rom and patch that. Double patching works, but it makes your game glitchy. Beware.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Well Zel, the progress of SG is still going strong! :D Well, hope you'll get some screenshots though. Though it's not a major concern, will there also be events to catch the legendary birds or the regitrio? Or will thet magically appear very rarely in places?

Well, good luck with fixing any oddities, and do take your time. Soon you could even consider like a guidebook to this hack - so many new things, and different ways to evolve certan Pokemon (that require trade)... :classic: Not a major concern, but I'm just saying...

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
If you mean like an online guide, then I'm totally for that. :) Just as long as it's not page by page. Cuz then that would be easy pirating.

I think the legendary birds and Mewtwo will be in the same place (save for Moltres...maybe he could be in a new cave in Cinnibar island! Just kidding...) It would probably be easier for Zel, and us. Is there a working dive in this game? If there is, maybe you could dive to find Mewtwo. Is it just me, or do I keep talking? *zips lips*

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Moltres could just be located at Mt. Silver. It's only logical, right? :\ And what about the Regis?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
But wouldn't that be a long wait for a *in my opinion* pokemon that could easily be replaced with a Charizard? I mean, sure, Mt. Silver would work...

The Regis...how about

Regice=Ice caves
Regirock=Rock Tunnel
Registeel=??You think of something Goku Goku. This idea stuff is hard work...lol! For registeel, probably Mt.Silver (After all, Silver and Steel both are metals, but one could argue Moltres is as useless as Registeel)

OR...Zel could just make a bunch of little caves hidden in places for those legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
It does, however, mention that all 386 pokemon will be in here.

Q: Are all pokemon gonna be in?
A: Correct.
Since Hoenn poke live in Johto and Kanto (but very rare).

Sorry if I sound rude, or annoyed, or mad, but Zel has mentioned many times that all pokes will be in.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
If you mean like an online guide, then I'm totally for that. :) Just as long as it's not page by page. Cuz then that would be easy pirating.

I think the legendary birds and Mewtwo will be in the same place (save for Moltres...maybe he could be in a new cave in Cinnibar island! Just kidding...) It would probably be easier for Zel, and us. Is there a working dive in this game? If there is, maybe you could dive to find Mewtwo. Is it just me, or do I keep talking? *zips lips*

Moltres on Cinnabar doesn't sound like a bad idea. There could be some secret under ground thing and it's a whole new area to Cinnabar Island! And then Moltres is stowed away deep into the... underground Cinnabar.

But wouldn't that be a long wait for a *in my opinion* pokemon that could easily be replaced with a Charizard? I mean, sure, Mt. Silver would work...

The Regis...how about

Regice=Ice caves
Regirock=Rock Tunnel
Registeel=??You think of something Goku Goku. This idea stuff is hard work...lol! For registeel, probably Mt.Silver (After all, Silver and Steel both are metals, but one could argue Moltres is as useless as Registeel)

OR...Zel could just make a bunch of little caves hidden in places for those legendaries.

Think of something else for Regirock, since Rock Tunnel is closed, remember? And for Registeel, why not Mt. Silver. Silver, steel? How about it?

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
but cinibar should be destroyed....and also how are you supposed to get a milotic?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Feebas and Milotic should be found in a hidden lake hidden in the map, though they still rarely appear.

Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos really don't have a place, because their old respective locations have been altered: With Moltres, Victory Road is too small, Mt. Ember is removed; with Zapdos the Power Plant is being used to power Saffron's Trains; and with Articuno Seafoam Islands have been closed off and turned into Blaine's new gym. Of course, there could be a secret access to the rest of the Seafoam Islands, but i don't think that'll work. Maybe...as the legendary dog trio roam Johto, the legendary bird trio could roam Kanto, and the Regis found in various caves hidden throughout the game. Of course, the all these legendaries could have their own little cave...

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Feebas and Milotic should be found in a hidden lake hidden in the map, though they still rarely appear.

Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos really don't have a place, because their old respective locations have been altered: With Moltres, Victory Road is too small, Mt. Ember is removed; with Zapdos the Power Plant is being used to power Saffron's Trains; and with Articuno Seafoam Islands have been closed off and turned into Blaine's new gym. Of course, there could be a secret access to the rest of the Seafoam Islands, but i don't think that'll work. Maybe...as the legendary dog trio roam Johto, the legendary bird trio could roam Kanto, and the Regis found in various caves hidden throughout the game. Of course, the all these legendaries could have their own little cave...

Whatever the case might be, zel said he would have sides quests included, so all legendaries would be included too, so far it doesn't matter if mew is not programmed in FR compared to Emerald, cause zel could easily create any type of event. But there would have to be time spent on thinking and putting to place on for these legendaries, like where to catch it, and what attack sets it needs, and what level? I think everybody is all of a sudden worrying about this too much and its not a major concern, because it will slow down his hack, if he has to(gameplay is important) and its far off from mind in zel... Is it necessarily to have more then one legendary in your team or is it? Tell me if I'm wrong, but prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back