• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Batto's Breeding Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
It doesn´t matter if you trade me the eggs, whenever you want to trade you just say so, i´ll be around for a while

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
oh so you dont care about the exp bonus? okay ill just trade you the eggs then.
ill just get your taillow egg then ill msg u when im ready.

IM ABOUT TO ADD 5 NEW SHINYS TO MY THREAD. BE SURE TO CHECK IT.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
The shiny Ralts, Ponyta, and Bayleef are ⊗Slenderman⊗'s and they have not given you permission to redistribute them. Please obtain permission or remove them from your shop, thanks :)

Pokébreeder
Years
Okay, will do. im sure slender wont have a problem. as She has my suicune in her shop. Will do so now..

Pokébreeder
Years
Thats fine. Anytime. Ive also updated the legendaries & Shiny Pokemon. & Will update the Pokemon im breeding soon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
i'd please like info on your shinies( gender, level, ability, nature) thanks
also the OT, ID No. of Gamestop raikou, ribbon, date received, moveset, ability, nature, ribbon

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just a heads up that, because of problems with it, the Pokemon in my shop are now all non-redis. Meaning, I can't allow people to offer any of my Pokemon in their shops. I was told by a TC moderator to let people who use my Pokemon know about that, so they don't redistribute them without knowing that I don't allow it anymore. (:

While I'm here, I have some Pokemon that you're looking for.
Though it says you're looking for evolved forms, and several of those don't evolve.
Assuming you meant that you want those Pokemon, out of them, I have (or have easy access to)
Spoiler:

but not all are on-hand. Let me know which (if any) you'd like, and I'll get them together. [: Obviously, those would be fine to redistribute. Some would be at lvl 1, and others at the caught level (probably just Seviper, Zangoose, and Seedot).

Pokébreeder
Years
@kingfor6, yes i have a jolly pachirisu
@Mac, Yes why?
@zoe, i know for certain that the raikou is not hacked because i did a poke check on it as i have some hacked pokemon and i was worried this was one of them. it is not. i will look later, and ill PM you its details.
@slender well, if your not going to let me re distribute your pokemon. i would like you to take my pokemon i have traded you, (zapdos & suicune) out of your shop also, and we can trade back.

EDIT: so when i see you have removed my pokemon, i shall do the same. thank you.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I was just making sure they were removed due to them being non-redis, but it seems like that has happened now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
They have been removed. I won't be able to trade back until this evening, though.

Pokébreeder
Years
@slender; ill remove your shinies now.

@mac; im not removing the OT jess pokemon, as i told who i traded that i would be putting them there, and i wouldn't trade him unless i could put them in my thread. i don't care if he made a thread after me or not. is it bannable for me not to remove them?

EDIT: the following information is for the person that asked me if the pokemon below were hacked, also another asked me the id no. of my event raikou, which is 01031. i just looked at the event pokemon on a wiki and it seems all in order, if someone wishes to trade me for it to see if its hacked. they can, and if it is. ill happily trade back. but i don't think it is considering it all looks right.

my shiny gible. i actually hatched this guy, and someone said it came up hacked. i don't think it is. and ill also trade someone else if they believe this is the case, so they can check it. i don't know how to check hacked pokemon or i would do so myself.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
If Slenderman wants you to remove them, you have to remove them~

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there, redistribution rights are something we enforce here. Maybe that was the only reason you traded, but sometimes people change their mind about what they allow afterwards. If Slenderman wants you to remove them, you have to remove them. We can't ban you for this. However, we can close your shop and infract you for not following the rules.

So I'd like to ask you to do this nicely; could you please remove the Pokemon you got from Slenderman from your shop? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, you can learn how to hack check your Pokemon here. If it's too wordy or complicated, let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it. If you just don't get it at all, I can check it for you. I finally got my Gen IV games working on WFC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back