• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
3rd pokemon, 2nd row is my fave. Could be a Dusk stone Rapidash evolution. Could call it Nitemare.

Any who:
A Poke-wrangler: (Yee Haw!)
pokewrangler.png

(and yes those are masterballs he uses)

Destiny123

Beginner
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2021
3rd pokemon, 2nd row is my fave. Could be a Dusk stone Rapidash evolution. Could call it Nitemare.

Any who:
A Poke-wrangler: (Yee Haw!)

(and yes those are masterballs he uses)
The First row is revamps. I think I did really well with the mewtwo revamp

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@Destiny : Your revamps could use a bit of outlining and cleaning up. They have traces of old sprite colours and you should put in more selective outlining.

The Bulbasaur one has weird anti-aliasing dots around the outlines and that spells out the image a bit. Also, some of the eyes need a bit of recolouring, some don't have white colour in them. Other than that they're pretty nice. (Like you said, the Mewtwo one looks most advanced)

Your recolours have a nice blend in, but be more careful while looking out for old colours. Like Rayquaza still has a few green dots on it left, and Rapidash has a yellow dot slightly above his head. And the Rapidash recolouring looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E. It looks like a Night-Mare (Mare is a female horse).

@SSJ4Ash : Since the sprite is only a recolour, I can say that you've used nice colouring and improved the old Pokéranger's red suit. But next time try sticking to 16 colours since your sprite has 22.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
@SSJ4Ash : Since the sprite is only a recolour, I can say that you've used nice colouring and improved the old Pokéranger's red suit. But next time try sticking to 16 colours since your sprite has 22.
Thanks I'm stll new to spriting, I think i'm going to redo do it but use the colors already available in the sprite to do it. Thanks for the feed back, and what do you think of my earlier fusions?

rigbycwts

Hmm, hmm.
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2019
I attempted to make a VS pic by editing Morty's VS pic, and I end up forgetting the eyebrows. (see attachment)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Ok, here's a recolor of Blastoise with Venusaur's pallete. Well most of them are from Venusaur's Pallete the others are custom.

LMZRnhu.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Okay, so this isn't Pokémon, but i made some Dragon Cave recolors. And by some i mean a whole lot ;)

So, here goes! Please critique!

Spoiler:

Eh IDK much about these thingies, but I can say that you can use a bit lighter colours...? Just sayin'.

I attempted to make a VS pic by editing Morty's VS pic, and I end up forgetting the eyebrows. (see attachment)

Eh work on the outlines of the Hair and the shading. Try looking at other VS sprites.

Ok, here's a recolor of Blastoise with Venusaur's pallete. Well most of them are from Venusaur's Pallete the others are custom.

LMZRnhu.png

#youdidagudjobnowdontbragaboutit

It's fine. IMO the green outline thing of the Shell should be white, the green isn't blending in.

Hello :3
Yesterday I made my first sprite
xQbmbf3.png

It's Oshawott recolored as Tepig

Good. Now make some moar. But the face of Oshawott is white and Tepig's face isn't white. So until you recolour the face it's still Oshawottin'.

How about this?

Spoiler:

Feraligatr looks nice but Persian needs a bit of tweaking. He looks too plain I think you should go more than recolouring to solve this problem.

Ok, I did a recolor of rhyperior with Gigalith's Pallete. :3

0bWnTbp.png

Rhyperior's eyes doesn't fit being yellow. What I can suggest is that make all the claws and horns yellow and make the eyes white.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Actually, i made most of them lighter. Check the wiki if you don't believe me.
Dragon List

(gulp) I'll change my mind. So I can tell you this : Many of them are monocoloured. You ought to put in a different colour for the wings, different one for the scales, and different ones for the skin.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I feel like I should post my sprites here often just to show the stuff I do. And I like posting here. Have a Tyranitar reshade!
opn69z.jpg

wow, it must've been so hard to do that, i attempted 1-2 reshades and it was too hard to do those things.
looks realistic, but too dark, and its thing in its belly looks a bit wrong shaded.

Years
Yeah, I agree it's too dark. I messed up on the saturation when I first started, and I got lazy to change most of the palette. It looks really nice when it's lighter though after fiddling around with the colour balancer and all on Photoshop.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been playing around with resorting Gen I sprites.
Here are two I finished in the last couple of days:

941792_595899140435263_1084769883_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back