• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
you preffer to play it at gameboy even though u can play it better at pc emulator?
Yeah, I put the ROM hacks that I want to play on a DSTWO card so I can play them on my 3DS. It helps me resist the temptation of using 'super-speed' while playing. I don't get the same satisfaction out of a hack if I use super-speed a lot than if I was to treat it like an official Pokemon game.
nice team
:3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah i used a regular pokemon ruby (u) but when i patched the version 16.5 (downloaded from 1st page) it says file checksum invalid. i used tsukoyomi patcher

I am using a Ruby ROM that doesn't have a MUGS intro on it. =/

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hack of the year !! And its a ruby hack ! Ha ha i know its late to say this but your hack is really good. I really like its starting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2019
So I got the glitch in Normal mode where I can't talk to Felinar and the knight is just doing nothing. On Page 67 it says I have to message DJG. Dont really want to bug him, is there really nothing I can do?

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
DJG. I wanted to punch you in the face every time I talked to your silly little stones! First, go this way. Next one, Oh, wait turn around. Finally, the third one, You will go past the place you were just at and come back here. Oh, yes, and when you obtain fly you won't actually be able to fly right away.

Alright, now I have calmed down. It is amazing and although annoying gives you a lot of time of gameplay.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
DJG. I wanted to punch you in the face every time I talked to your silly little stones! First, go this way. Next one, Oh, wait turn around. Finally, the third one, You will go past the place you were just at and come back here. Oh, yes, and when you obtain fly you won't actually be able to fly right away.

Alright, now I have calmed down. It is amazing and although annoying gives you a lot of time of gameplay.

So your saying you like linear games? Also if you don't like backtracking, you can't survive hacks like Pokemon Normal or Flora Sky. The "I wanted to punch you in the face" part was completely unnecessary. You could have explained your complaint in a more civilized, polite manner.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
So your saying you like linear games? Also if you don't like backtracking, you can't survive hacks like Pokemon Normal or Flora Sky. The "I wanted to punch you in the face" part was completely unnecessary. You could have explained your complaint in a more civilized, polite manner.

Sorry, I didn't mean it literally. Most of that was meant to be a joke. I can change it if you want. The game is amazing! It's just the whole time I'm thinking "I wish I had fly!"

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
Whenever I went to battle "Princess Alice" she wasn't at the castle, and I rwally need the symbol, is there a certain event to trigger the match?

Whenever I went to battle "Princess Alice" she wasn't at the castle, and I really need the symbol, is there a certain event to trigger the match?

Years
I went to the Ranger place waaaaay after I caught the Pokemon... did I screw up? Because when I talk to Patty, I have to have 6, but I only have 4. Help.

Ok, I got the other two fragments from the stone of guidance, but when I face off against the Ruby Destiny, catching it or killing it, when it goes to the scene with Blitz it just stays there and doesn't move. The music is still playing though and the waves from the water are moving.

Ok, I fixed it. Everything is good now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back