• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Years
Hey, looks like the IC thread is up now!

It seems that way xD
It's three in the morning for me, so I won't be posting for several hours. If any of you want to get in before me, that's totally fine. Just remember to include the things mentioned on the Wanted List in your post header.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
You should specify a font color in the main post as the font color for the theme I'm using makes it almost impossible to read.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Yea I realized earlier while I was on my vita that it was kinda hard to read. I changed it now so it should be better. I could always increase the font size too if it's still not working out.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

brii-boy.jpg

Aidan Tambling|25 years old|Male|Outlaw|Electric

Personality/History:

If there were three words that could be used to describe Aidan they would be "Easily distracted genius." Aidan was born to a fairly well off family in the Orhurst which he called home for 13 years. He did well in school and joined college, doing even better there. The one problem that everybody complained about however was his behaviour. His father complained that all he did at home was eat and sleep, his friends said that all he would do when he was with them was stare at pretty girls who he saw passing by him and the local sheriff complained about him being accused of petty theft 13 times. .

After graduating from college, nobody wanted Aidan to work under them due to his 'colourful' criminal record. At the age of 20, he thought to start his own business which involved a small grocery shop.. After two weeks he fled town and his shop with a sum of 10,000$ which he had stolen from his father after a fallout with him. The father was found lying dead in his room with a knife stuck in his head.

A few bounty hunters were sent after Aidan, but gave up after three months simply because of how elusive he was. Aidan fled to the Great Chasm where he spent his days being a pickpocket and a vagrant, hiding his small fortune for a later day when he was in more trouble. One day, Aidan began living in an abandoned school in the outskirts of Ironhaven where he ran into some petty thieves who called themselves 'Vertigo' which sounded cool but was really just a fancy term for a special kind of headache.

They were pretty all pretty dumb and were willing to make Aidan their leader in a few days, awed by the fact that he had actually killed someone. When the leader at the time a 20 year old guy named Marcus objected to his position being taken, Aidan literally blew his brains out with his shotgun. Nobody ever questioned Aidan's leadership of the small group right then. Aidan recruited a few more members, increasing the strength of the group to 8 members and changed it's name to 'Death Note.'

He befriended a girl named Kathleen who was the only person who dared to pull his leg in front of other people. While they haven't been romantically involved, they are very close and are the highest ranked outlaws in the group. But the group doesn't really do anything special, with the biggest crime they've committed being slitting the throat of a government secretary.

Aidan while being brilliant gets extremely distracted by beautiful women and often just stands gaping at them most of the time, and when he's not gaping at them, he's flirting with them before realising that they're just teenagers. And he's often too lazy to do his own burglaries and spends his time just sleeping. However, he is extremely fit and can easily lift a 100 pound weight. Being a brilliant spokesperson, he can motivate his group and is an extremely good leader in tight situations.

Weaponry:

- Taurus Judge Revolver: This is the weapon Aidan uses immediately if quick action is required, it's easy to shoot and kills quickly. He carries it around in a pouch in his right pocket along with it's ammo.

- Winchester Model 1892: Aidan's main weapon which he prefers to use. This kills quickly and can blow two peoples brains out with a single shot. This shotgun is strapped to his back, not being that heavy for Aidan to lift.

- Butterfly knife: This knife is perfect for silent takedowns due to the fact that it is easy to conceal and can kill quickly if stabbed in places like the spine. The butterfly knife is in a pouch on Aidan's left pocket and is easy to remove and use.

3 Stock Spells:

- Elemental Burst – Electricity
- Short-Distance Portal
- Hex of Pain

2 Custom Spells:

- Electric Shock Shells: With this spell, Aidan covers his bullets and ammo with a layer of electricity. The shells lose the ability to kill or seriously injure anyone but are extremely useful in battle because if they hit anybody on any part of their body, paralysis is caused and they are not able to move for an hour.

- Pandora's Curse: With this spell, Aidan goes into the mind of his enemies and brings memories of things like their parent's and friend's deaths to the present. The causes great grief to the opponent and they collapse, being unable to move whatsoever. However, this works only when Aidan is touching the opponent and has a high failure rate with it being successfully executed only two times in the past three years. Both these spells can only be used once a day.

Roleplay Sample: ( A joint collaboration with TheZenTraveller and Stingray in the Hoenn Diaries)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The only thing I'd say about Chocolate's entry is that the Taurus Judge revolver didn't even exist until the late 2000's. But that might not be a big deal.

Anywho. I'm chugging through my next ic post right now.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
The only thing I'd say about Chocolate's entry is that the Taurus Judge revolver didn't even exist until the late 2000's. But that might not be a big deal.

Almost done with mine, should be up in a few minutes. Stuff's about to get real :D

EDIT: Done :D

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Got my post up, and gimmepie me and Foxrally will be doing a JP here soon. Like, this week if you want to hop in on that train.

Years

So long as it's basically just a revolver similar to those of older times I don't really see a problem. This is a world drastically alternate to our own.

Almost done with mine, should be up in a few minutes. Stuff's about to get real :D

EDIT: Done :D

Nice :D
I can't wait to see who wants your character dead xD

Got my post up, and gimmepie me and Foxrally will be doing a JP here soon. Like, this week if you want to hop in on that train.

Great portrayal of Janet!
As for the JP, we'll have to wait and see when I get my next post done. I'm also going to update the Wanted List soon.

Years
I'm still here, and still want in on this, but I have the worst case of writer's block right now. I'm sorry for my lack of activity. I'll try to come up with something here.

Foxrally

Years
I'm still here, and still want in on this, but I have the worst case of writer's block right now. I'm sorry for my lack of activity. I'll try to come up with something here.

Ah okay, good XD I was afraid this was going to be a three-man RP (albeit an awesome one). Piece of advice for writer's block, start off with your guy in the middle of a job. It works well sicne you don't have introduce anything and you can start off with the character talking, like:

"Goddammit." muttered X as he reloaded his gun. "Almost out of ammo, and there's three of them left."

He ran towards the first one and slammed his head and did something else etc. etc.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'm still working on my post (haven't started it yet) and it will be up on Saturday.(definitely)

Years
I'm still working on my post (haven't started it yet) and it will be up on Saturday.(definitely)

I can't wait xD
Things are going to get really interesting in this RP. I have assignments to do, but I'll try to post ASAP.
I haven't forgotten the Wanted List either, I'll do that too

Foxrally

Years
BTW, I'm considering having a song for each city my character is going to be in. It's just a fun idea I've come up with, Sonata's apparently being doing the same by adding a song to his post :D

Back