• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i'd be pleased to receive the veteran emblem in 2 days, so i get it right when the 3 years are complete. thx

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Noted your profile so I won't forget about it. You might want to VM me on the day to remind me, though, since your post is too early.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
COMING RIGHT UP! <333

Wow, it seems like yesterday that you two were paired! Congrats on reaching a year of wonderful pairing. :D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Could I have the Veteran Emblem please? :3 just remembered i've been here three years and logged on just to request this emblem even though it was two months ago I reached my anniv. XD thank you in advance. :D

Years
Could I have the Veteran Emblem please? :3 just remembered i've been here three years and logged on just to request this emblem even though it was two months ago I reached my anniv. XD thank you in advance. :D

Emblem given. Congratulations my dear!

You should be around more.​

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I joined on July 20th, 2008 so I think I''m allowed to request the veteran emblem.
Thanks in advance.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
[SIZE="a"]The formatting fail emblen should be automatically awarded upon using the PC mobile app.[/SIZE]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The formatting fail emblen should be automatically awarded upon using the PC mobile app.

Even though I kinda doubt you're srs, just going to reply anyway in case anybody wonders.

It's basically like giving out an iPhone or Android emblem tbh. Anyone can get it and we'd much rather give it out to people who do really suck at formatting and not those unlucky enough to use the mobile app. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I dont [think i] need the Veteran emblem, but the Committed emblem!
I nnneeeedd iitt :)

Went back and searched, yeah you need it. Given to both. :3 You weren't even properly added to the list, owell.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can't really think of anything off the top of my head. As for him, I gave him the emblem anyway for whenever he signs on, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back