The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 30th, 2014, 06:13 PM
phoenix89

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Hello everyone! So I'm new here but I have been doing Let's Plays for awhile! I have only done one Pokemon LP but may do more in the future (I'm not sure yet...) anyways, figure I would jump in and say heyyyyy
Old May 1st, 2014, 08:46 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix89 View Post
Hello everyone! So I'm new here but I have been doing Let's Plays for awhile! I have only done one Pokemon LP but may do more in the future (I'm not sure yet...) anyways, figure I would jump in and say heyyyyy ^^
You can host non-pokemon LPs on here. Despite this being a Pokemon forum, Non-Pokemon Let's Plays are welcome.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:24 PM
Azu
GAAOOOOOO!

Nature: Quirky
I started a gaming channel with sorta lets plays but I'm kind of having difficulties with it.. so any tips are very very welcome O3O.

Pairing buddy: Classic Sonic

- x -

Eeveelution Club Profile:
Username: Azu
First Partner: Leafeon
Second Partner:[None]

- x -
Old June 11th, 2014, 07:27 PM
QuentinL

Nature: Quirky
I have just a real quick question and would like some feedback.

I was thinking of doing a whole LP video on my iPad to be unique.
I can't post links yet, but if you go to my channel Quentin Lintz and click on the video "Play Any GBA Game on iPad/iPhone!!" You'll see an example of what it would appear as. (Watch in BEST quality please)

I obviously plan on videoing the high points of the game and grind (when needed) offscreen so I can be as entertaining as possible. I know this game has been done before, but I just really love it and would like some support and viewers.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 04:37 PM
Bruce Banner
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
Is judging still going for the video game review contest?
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 04:57 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by acatfrommars View Post
Is judging still going for the video game review contest?
I talked to Dragon about it recently. He said he's been busy but he hopes to have the results up soon.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 06:32 PM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

You guys know that there are many people on YouTube producing video game content daily, so it's important for each of us to have a proper grasp of how to define our channels to someone who is curious to check them out. So, if you were to try to win over a potential subscriber to your channel, how would you describe your channel to them?

| Ongoing series: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 Multiplayer |
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 10:39 AM
midknightvortex
PokeArtist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shdwj View Post
You guys know that there are many people on YouTube producing video game content daily, so it's important for each of us to have a proper grasp of how to define our channels to someone who is curious to check them out. So, if you were to try to win over a potential subscriber to your channel, how would you describe your channel to them?

Im the #1 hyperactive knucklehead Commentator from the the Village hidden in LP...haha no jk, but id def tweak that a little and make it work as my description
Old 19 Hours Ago, 02:36 PM
Steadydippin

Nature: Jolly
hey everybody my name is jared better known as steadydippn. i have a channel on youtube where i post lets plays nuzlockes and other pokemon randomness. Right now i am doing a nuzlocke of pokemon gold and i would love for you guys to check it out. please leave me ideas for the next nuzlocke or if you know of a good rom hack i can lets play let me know.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here