• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☄ Shocking Stars ☄ - The Electric Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Alex btw why don't you add a Pokémon of the week system? I think it could be interesting, and bring up new topics and else.
I can't wait for the Battle Tournament.

If all the Electric type Pokémon entered a battle royale, which would win and which would be KOed first?

The Plusle & Minun Alex's idea is awesome *v* Even if I doubt they'll be able to last a long time...
Well, without counting the legendaries for obvious reasons, I think the first one to be KOed would be Pichu. Poor little thing, in the middle of such a battle...
And the winner would be Eelektros. This Pokémon is really powerful, it always gave me trouble. And the final battle would oppose it against Jolteon :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Alex btw why don't you add a Pokémon of the week system? I think it could be interesting, and bring up new topics and else.
I can't wait for the Battle Tournament.
Sure, and for suggesting it you can choose the first one! n.n Make sure you give a good reason though c;

Well, without counting the legendaries for obvious reasons, I think the first one to be KOed would be Pichu. Poor little thing, in the middle of such a battle...
Oh wow, how did I forget Pichu? xD I can imagine Electrivire punching the poor thing sky high, it wouldn't stand a chance ._. It could potentially abuse it's cuteness to make sure the other Pokémon don't attack it though? :D That's the only way I can see it not getting KOed instantly xD

And the winner would be Eelektros. This Pokémon is really powerful, it always gave me trouble. And the final battle would oppose it against Jolteon :3
Jolteon? Interesting, what makes you think Jolteon would get so far? It doesn't have a hugely diverse move pool, especially not for dealing with other Electric types, and it's pretty fragile... I guess it is pretty strong though and incredibly fast, it might have a good chance of avoiding the other Pokémon's attacks. If only it wasn't so defenceless against something like a Stunfisk with Ground attacks D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If all the Electric type Pokémon entered a battle royale, which would win and which would be KOed first?

Seeing that I've also dealt with Electric types, I think I'll have to agree with Mentalii for Plusle/Minun. They look too puny and weak enough to withstand a strong electrical attack! One thunder attack and they're probably done.

The winner would be Raichu, seeing that it has a ton of voltage in its electrical attacks, I'd say it'll dominate.

Oh, and this is Megan btw, I know my name still says Meganium90 on the first post. :3

Mentalii

Back
Years
Sure, and for suggesting it you can choose the first one! n.n Make sure you give a good reason though c;

Awesome :D Well... What do you think about... Luxray? As for the reason, it depends of what you mean to be a good reason ^^ My reason would be that among the electric-type, it looks to be the one that the title "Shocking stars" suits the best :) So, that's a good think for the very first Pokémon of the Week, isn't it? Moreover, its colour scheme also reminds the colours scheme first page of the club. And it's a strong Pokémon, it deserves to be the Pokémon of the week. In a word, I think it's perfect to start the PoOTW system.

Jolteon? Interesting, what makes you think Jolteon would get so far? It doesn't have a hugely diverse move pool, especially not for dealing with other Electric types, and it's pretty fragile... I guess it is pretty strong though and incredibly fast, it might have a good chance of avoiding the other Pokémon's attacks. If only it wasn't so defenceless against something like a Stunfisk with Ground attacks D:

Yes, I was mainly thinking of its speed ^^ And I don't think Stunfisk would go far... I imagine it would faint before even trying to attack Jolteon. I said Jolteon would be the second one to last at the end, but anyway it was either it, either Manectric or Luxray.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The winner would be Raichu, seeing that it has a ton of voltage in its electrical attacks, I'd say it'll dominate.
Interesting, Raichu was an answer I certainly didn't expect to come up o3o I guess it is supposed to be pretty powerful, but I can't really see it doing better than something like a Magnezone or Electivire... I suppose Raichu does have speed and dexterity on it's side more than the stronger Electric types would, but I still can't really see it winning xD Explain more! ;D

Oh, and this is Megan btw, I know my name still says Meganium90 on the first post. :3
Not any more ;D

Awesome :D Well... What do you think about... Luxray? As for the reason, it depends of what you mean to be a good reason ^^ My reason would be that among the electric-type, it looks to be the one that the title "Shocking stars" suits the best :) So, that's a good think for the very first Pokémon of the Week, isn't it? Moreover, its colour scheme also reminds the colours scheme first page of the club. And it's a strong Pokémon, it deserves to be the Pokémon of the week. In a word, I think it's perfect to start the PoOTW system.
Sounds like a perfect reason to me, Luxray it is! I'll update it now c: The Shinx family was what I had in mind whilst designing the club (Shocking Stars was from it's tail x]) so I'm glad someone actually noticed! xD It's a perfect choice for the first Pokémon of the Week n.n

Yes, I was mainly thinking of its speed ^^ And I don't think Stunfisk would go far... I imagine it would faint before even trying to attack Jolteon.
Interesting, what makes you think that? Stunfisk's a pretty bulky Pokémon as especially with it's Ground typing I can't see it fainting too quickly at all :3 What can you imagine happening to make it faint so early? xD I guess if it was up against something like a Lanturn then it probably wouldn't pull through, but I'm sure it can hold it's own against most things haha.

Also I can't find a great PotW picture for Luxray, it's art is all too big D: Anyone have any suggestions for pictures to use? n.n

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years
Interesting, what makes you think that? Stunfisk's a pretty bulky Pokémon as especially with it's Ground typing I can't see it fainting too quickly at all :3 What can you imagine happening to make it faint so early? xD I guess if it was up against something like a Lanturn then it probably wouldn't pull through, but I'm sure it can hold it's own against most things haha.

Also I can't find a great PotW picture for Luxray, it's art is all too big D: Anyone have any suggestions for pictures to use? n.n

Lanturn was exactly what I was thinking about ^^ A water attack and it's over with it. Stunfisk's Attack and Spe.Attack are pretty low, it couldn't defend itself as it should against an electric type that can face the ground type. Besides Stunfisk kind of reminds me of Lanturn, in the sense that they've both awesome double-types, but aren't actually that strong. So despite their great double-types, they wouldn't last too long. First Stunfisk would get KOed by Lanturn, and then it would be Lanturn's turn against any other Electric-type.

Meee I have pictures suggestions. What do you think of one of these ones?

Spoiler:

If there's a size problem, just tell me :)

Years
Name: Cirno
Partner: Emolga

As stated already, I really can't see Pichu lasting too long. D/ It's tiny and has horrendous HP/defenses, so it'd surely be the first to lose lmao. Legends aside, I think Lanturn has a good shot at emerging victorious since it's really bulky and has can even have Volt Absorb for its ability~

Years

I'd agree with these people that Pichu would be KO'ed first due to horrendous HP and defensive stats. It's extremely frail.

As for who would win, I'd see Eelektross do it cos of its good movepool and Levitate giving it no weaknesses.

Oh, and welcome to the club Cirno!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Lanturn was exactly what I was thinking about ^^ A water attack and it's over with it. Stunfisk's Attack and Spe.Attack are pretty low, it couldn't defend itself as it should against an electric type that can face the ground type. Besides Stunfisk kind of reminds me of Lanturn, in the sense that they've both awesome double-types, but aren't actually that strong. So despite their great double-types, they wouldn't last too long. First Stunfisk would get KOed by Lanturn, and then it would be Lanturn's turn against any other Electric-type.
I suppose that's a decent reason haha. Although considering Stunfisk spends most of it's time under water, perhaps Water attacks wouldn't actually do that much damage to it? o3o Stunfisk's an interesting one in that respect, it really feels like it should have a third typing haha. I suppose if they're both living in the water and Water attacks are super effective against Stunfisk, Lanturn probably would win, but assuming they didn't run into each other before Lanturn was fainted he'd be unstoppable ;)

Meee I have pictures suggestions. What do you think of one of these ones?
Perfect, thanks! I've put one up on the front page :)

Name: Cirno
Partner: Emolga

As stated already, I really can't see Pichu lasting too long. D/ It's tiny and has horrendous HP/defenses, so it'd surely be the first to lose lmao. Legends aside, I think Lanturn has a good shot at emerging victorious since it's really bulky and has can even have Volt Absorb for its ability~
Hi Cirno, welcome to the club - wonderful to have you here n.n Ohhh, I completely forgot about Lanturn's Volt Absorb :o In that case I take it back, Lanturn would probably stand a very decent chance indeed haha. Something like Electivire or Eelektross will probably be able to do it a lot of damage with their incredibly diverse move pools, but given that Lanturn's a pretty bulky Pokémon I reckon it could stand a fair chance of coming out on top with Volt Absorb! Clever thinking haha.

Also what made you choose Emolga as a partner? :D

As for who would win, I'd see Eelektross do it cos of its good movepool and Levitate giving it no weaknesses.
I'd agree with you here, Eelektross is a huge contender imo. It has powerful Dark, Electric, Fire, Normal, Poison, Bug, Rock, Steel, Grass (if you count Grass Knot), Dragon, and Fighting moves, so with that ridiculous amount of coverage (seriously I never realised it was that diverse o.o), I'm certain it would have appropriate moves to take down 90% of it's enemies and come out victorious :p

By the way, if anyone has another discussion they'd like to bring up then feel free to do so at any time :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Club closed due to owner's request.

(I enjoy talking in third person. :D But yeah, closing it as the Electric club has been requested to be made by someone else and it's time it got remade.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back