• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

E3DaMeX

i found a glitch. Articuno does not disappear if you catch it making it able for you to catch it multiple times.
Noticed that too. xD I just killed it the 2nd time for exp. points. And in the city with the Bug Gym Leader (idk the name but it's after the Ixalis forest or w/e it's called), the item right next to the Slowpoke (revive) keeps respawning after you take a step. ;)

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
i just finished playing this hack and i was crushed when it ended. awesome work

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
Hey Hiroshi Sotomura
great hack
everythings good but the tiles look a litle dull how about a change in tiles
and a upddate on progress?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
Is there any kind of official written walkthrough or do I have to rely on video walkthroughs on youtube?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Right, so i patched the new UPS file on my FireRed rom. It leaves me with a zero byte GBA file which doesn't work.
What am i doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
I'm pretty sure i used Windows, and i've tried two different Roms... I'll just try another rom..
Maybe it's because i don't know which Rom to use, a American one or a European?
Nvm, i got it to work!

Last edited:

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Could u guys help me a little...

I hv 4 badges but only 2HMS ie. Cut and Fly... I really need Surf and flash(only if it is needed in the gym with invisible people)

Also if it is not then please tell me how to find the leader in the invisible people gym....

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
Years
erm

Long time since ive been on here, looking good, can't wait for full release ;p keep it up.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
love this hack, just beat the elite four, wondering if there is anymore to do after this?

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
Years
Could some1 PLEASE! answer my questions which r on pg 35

you need to relax, man. it's only been like 4 days since that post. please be patient.

on a more thread-related note, i love this hack! it's very alluring and i cant wait to beat it!

Last edited:

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
you need to relax, man. it's only been like 4 days since that post. please be patient.

on a more thread-related note, i love this hack! it's very alluring and i cant wait to beat it!

It went on to the previous page so it is possible that people wont notice it and my questions wont be answers...

And besides I just cant wait to continue

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Complete in a day =p

Just done the elite 4, no lifed the game ine like 7 hours l0l, professer asks me to get the pass signed by my dad, hes not in the house so im assuming this is the end of the hack? not sure because i remember at goldenrod there was that dude telling me it was so :surprised:

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
professer asks me to get the pass signed by my dad, hes not in the house so im assuming this is the end of the hack?

yeah, I've posted this question quite the time ago too!

AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE ANSWER!

this is really annoying

Back