• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016

So...how many times have the Pikachu haters won? I didn't stick around for the last one; we were losing so badly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If a comeback was made that one time then they haven't won at all yep.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

This is only a game, so winning it thousands of times is not a good achievement IMO. You'd rather win thousands of games then winning the same one over one thousand times, wouldn't you? Anyway, you never know, there could be as much haters of Pikachu in the world as there are lovers of Pikachu. It's just that lovers are much more active, and haters aren't due to some of them quitting Pokémon, and really don't play the games anymore, or go on to Pokémon Forums for that matter.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

You only got lucky on the time of your comeback.

Shinx would be perfect if it came Gen I. Then it would be possible for it to become the mascot.

Oh ****. I just got ninja'd.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Wasn't lucky, all planned 8)

It would be cool to have a panda Pokemon that are based on the black and white pandas :)

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yeah you were. You were lucky that us haters weren't active then, although we certainly could have.

Back