• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Another 7.5 possible bug that may still be in 7.6 is failing the rescue bill chapter, my party was at a bad condition but i didnt heal my pokemon and went to do this event i saw bill getting kidnapped then he asked me to feed the Fearow with the food from his house i got the food but when fighting the fearow all my pokemon got fainted and after getting my pokemon healed the food key item was gone from my bag since i used it to get fearows attention so when i came close to bill he was asking to bring the bird food again but i couldnt find another 1 in his house so i had to skip this chapter

And if i use a pc and try to get my pokedex rated by professor oak when i click YES nothing happens

Okay, I'll fix the Bill thing. As for the PC thing, I'll figure it out eventually :/

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
After beating the Moltres L40, where do I go then? I went to get the fossils with the key,but I just can't find out who to talk to then, or what to do? So where do I head?

And yes, I'am able to surf back North and such. And get a message its something i should do there when I come to Pallett, but I don't know who to talk to.

After you revived aerodactly, talk to Moltres again and fight it. Then the chapter ends.

As for Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus Chapter. This arc is only available if you enter the powerplant before ending the Moltres Chapter.

These Trainer Sprites look good, the game looks good.

But, MOONBLAST? Is this even possible? Brains.

Moon Blast is available in Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
how do i continue after i defeat that draginair and tell the little girl ill catch her a pokemon... i tried catching a metapod and a weedle butnothing has happened

Randomly in Viridian Forest, you'll see a Rattata overworld sprite. Talk to it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't really know if I "fixed" my error. I did start all over again tho and it didn't return so yah that was fun.

Completed the league now. :P I just have no idea where to find Jessie and James after they ran off with Vaporeon?

[[also was is possible to use vee the same way it was used in the manga with the constant evolution/de-evolution??]]

Years
I have given the Ivysaur the root, and it evolved, but its still says its Ivysaur outside the battle, and GREEN tell me to evolve it still in the fight with Sabrina. Is it a bug, or am i doing something wrong again?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I have given the Ivysaur the root, and it evolved, but its still says its Ivysaur outside the battle, and GREEN tell me to evolve it still in the fight with Sabrina. Is it a bug, or am i doing something wrong again?

After evolving it you then need to talk to Sabrina. Make sure you actually /use/ the root though, don't give it as a hold item.

Years
After evolving it you then need to talk to Sabrina. Make sure you actually /use/ the root though, don't give it as a hold item.

I have used it, and not given it. On my pokemon list it shows Venusaur, but in the battle its still an Ivysaur on the side with Blastoise and Charizard.

Talking to her, and she tell me to use the roots that i did use to evolve it. So thats where i am standing right now. Not being able to proceed to the fight.

Nevermind, i figured it out now.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I don't really know if I "fixed" my error. I did start all over again tho and it didn't return so yah that was fun.

Completed the league now. :P I just have no idea where to find Jessie and James after they ran off with Vaporeon?

[[also was is possible to use vee the same way it was used in the manga with the constant evolution/de-evolution??]]

That's the end of beta 7.6

As for Eevee
Eevee can evolve to Vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, umbreon and espeon.

The eevolution can devolve back to Eevee with a Moon Stone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Umm... i need ask something: Where is Mewtwo ? i beat sabrina in Silph Co. and im going to Cerulean City and there's a Sandstorm...

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Hey just wanted to say that this is really coming out nice. I've been keeping tabs on progress but haven't had a chance to really played since beta 4 and I have got to say that there are a lot of changes, all of which for the better. The amount of detail you put into every aspect of this hack makes this truly a joy to play. Keep up the exceptional work.

Also a small question. I know you (and so do we) love easter eggs, so are you by any chance going to put in any references/easter eggs alluding twitch plays pokemon? Like the Helix fossil or Bird Jesus, etc.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Could someone pleeeeeease tell me where to find the captains Pokémon Vaporion, so I can travel to Orange Island?

I have been seaching for answers everywhere, but with no luck :)

Last edited:
Years
Could someone pleeeeeease tell me where to find the captains Pokémon Vaporion, so I can travel to Orange Island?

I have been seaching for answers everywhere, but with no luck :)

Seems to be the end of beta 7.6 according to this post

That's the end of beta 7.6

As for Eevee
Eevee can evolve to Vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, umbreon and espeon.

The eevolution can devolve back to Eevee with a Moon Stone.

Years
i just wanted to say that i love the fact that u made an Shiny Gastly catchable. =) i love haunter, so i was wondering if could some1 post me here how would a shiny haunter look when i evolve gastly, cause if it doesnt look nice i would catch myself a normal one. :)

oh and i never cared much about this shiny pokemon's. can some1 tell me in short what's with them, i mean, are they stronger, do they use a different set of moves, or what? :/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Any advice on defeating Zapmolcuno?

My party is at level(s) 35-38. Am I just under leveled or is there a specific strategy I need to employ?

Either way, this is a great hack.

Back