• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
Years
Pokémon: Forces (3D MMO WIP)

Introduction:

We have tossed many idea around in our heads, and we thought to start off pokémon would be the right way to go.

>>Teaser Video to show you slight part of first zone, how Pokemon work & the character will be up this weekend<<

PICTURES:

storyb.jpg

img17092010224240.png

img17092010222434.png

actionbar.png

starterbg.jpg

loading4.png

epicscreene.png

Features: Personal pokémon, Pokémon feed system, arena for multi-Battles, many Gyms, main city with diffrent activities & more.

--------------------------------------------------------
We will take Applicants with knowledge of 3D development

Applicant Template

Name:

Position:

Experiance:

Screenshots of work(Optional):

Email to [email protected]
-------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS WELCOME

Credits:

Combusting Studios neither owns nor claims to own any portion of the Pokemon Franchise. Combusting Studios is an unaffiliated, fan-created game based on products owned by the companies listed below. All custom artwork and coding for Pokemon: Forces is credited to their creators, but intellectual property is owned by the companies listed below as well.

Pokemon Copyright © 1995 - 2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokemon And All Respective Names are Trademarks ™ of Nintendo 1996-2010

All donations are paid to Combusting Studios. Combusting Studios is a non-profit organization. All donations to Combusting Studios go towards server development, game development and upkeep costs.

Jamie Dugard - Lead Programmer & Owner of Combusting Studios

Mattias Holmstrom - Lead Modeller

Josh Minger - Lead Graphics

Harry Traynor - Website Designer

Dwight Gijzen - Map Designer & Law Adviser

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I don't understand you. It's alright if you create a Pokemon game, but if anyone else does they're making a 'rip-off'?

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Looks like you got just a couple 3d models and just photoshopped together that loading screen. Good luck with the programming. How would you handle wild pokemon, battles and other aspects of the game? It seems like this is not very planned out (or you are not telling enough). Care to tell us what language you are using? I am more interested in how the back end is going to work; I am not interested on the front end of the operation.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
Years
We're trying to just disclose most details as our team is working out the battle system and mapping.
As for the models that's just what we are showing for now.
We will post more daily and weekly as we release information to the public.

Also if you want to know about the back end of the game you will have to work for us, as we don't want many people mimicking our game as this is allowed by nintendo because we have had contacted them.

I will or another member of our team will happily keep you updated as many times as possible, so just keep looking on here for updates and more screenshots.

We appreciate your posts and views also hope you will keep up with the suggestions and concerns, thanks.

Update:

We will have a trading system, gyms battles, pvp, our own storyline, Completely 3D world, wild pokémon battles, catchable pokemon, starter pokemon, mini games, contest, prizes, premium items, many free items, trainers, npc's, and more.

Last edited:

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Oh Ok you guys are a legit company with an office not a bunch of teenagers working on it in their basement? I still think you guys are the latter. But anyways good luck trying to get their seal of approval, cause its gonna take alot to get their approval. What platform will it be on? Wii? Cause Nintendo will not give a seal of approval for a PC game since they only allow publishing to their consoles. So I highly doubt you got approval.

Well good luck either way

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
Years
Yes we have been approved under the amusement laws, look that up if your not aware.
Also we use premium items as incentive to play more because the more you play the more items you will acquire for just being a loyal members.

We will also be using a quest system and hidden missions for places in the game providing more adventure and fun.

We will have hidden catchable pokémon and special experience boosting items that you can get with missions and by achieving certain requirements.

I will gladly take any more questions you may have, thank you.

Last edited:

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
Years
We have one of the best modellers and scripters, so what takes years may take us a few months to a year but were hoping to have alpha testing in a month or so, we will keep you updated.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
The fact that the grammar exhibited in all of your posts is so sub-par I highly doubt that you are an official company.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
Years
Ok listen kid if you got a problem leave and never post here again.

Your attitude is sub-par.

Also we are an official company.
Now with that said, we have serveral members updating and replying post on this same account so posts and updates will come in many different ways and styles so get over it.

Another thing, just because your moderator don't mean anything in the real world.
Grow up kid.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
There's a lot of yelling here. 3d looks good but let's seemit in action.'

No more yelling! I Have Uzi! That tazers people who fight........ Tazering Uzi hmmmm

Yuoaman

Years
Ok listen kid if you got a problem leave and never post here again.

Your attitude is sub-par.

Also we are an official company.
Now with that said, we have serveral members updating and replying post on this same account so posts and updates will come in many different ways and styles so get over it.

Another thing, just because your moderator don't mean anything in the real world.
Grow up kid.

I was just stating a fact. If you were somewhat professional you'd at least use some sort of spell-checker before posting on this forum. I'm not the one with the attitude, you are the one/ones who resorted to petty name calling.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
good thing the fight is over but that takes guts to yell at a mod

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
"Another thing, just because your moderator don't mean anything in the real world."
Since you're talking about the moderator of a moderator, I assume you're talking about the super mods? Shall I go get them?

Can I ask why a professional company would make a fangame?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
We love pokemon, and pokemon has a large fanbase so that should answer your question.
Well it SORT of answers my question, the part it doesn't answer, is taking Nintendo's fanbase will get you shut down as a commercial company, so you seem to be wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back