• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 7, 2015
Hello everybody,

I'm French and I start a Let's Play on the Emerald version. I have a challenge : It's a Nuzlocke, I can have 3 Pokemon in my team but not more and my Pokemon must be of type plante.

I'm sorry if there are some spelling mistakes.

Bye everybody ! :)

MOD NOTE: link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hello everybody,

I'm French and I start a Let's Play on the Emerald version. I have a challenge : It's a Nuzlocke, I can have 3 Pokemon in my team but not more and my Pokemon must be of type plante.

I'm sorry if there are some spelling mistakes.

Bye everybody ! :)

MOD NOTE: link removed
Sorry Alzakiem, but it's actually against site rules to join just in order to advertise your Youtube channel, so I had to remove the link from your post. If you want people to check out your channel, feel free to add it to your signature, and then post around a bit. And since there isn't much discussion left to be had in this thread, I'm going to close it, but best of luck with your channel.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back