• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Pokemon Ever!

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Hi! I make a topic about the worst pokemon.^_^
By design, by types, stats and anything.
Chose your worst pokemon and reason why you chose that pokemon.:)

RhydonTheAncient

RustyKNIGHT
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Azurill (Before 6th gen). It's stats are trash, and the design is basic in my opinion. Its move set until it evolves into marill are bland. Its not even worth catching this Pokemon for the sake of getting a Marill.

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
Years
I'd say... Sunkern. It has the worst stats ever and basically... it's a seed.

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
Years
Sunflora. Preschool design, some of the worst stats of any fully evolved, uninspired. Doesnt serve any real purpose.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Well, gameplay wise my hate for legendaries reach it's zenith. Specifically, NEWER gen legendaries, with several exceptions. I never liked them because most of them are either overrated or overpowered, and every damn time I go against a opponent with at least half a team of those shits on showdown, I will always lose, even if my team was pretty badass too. And for some reason, those same legends when I use them in my random sd battles, they are utterly USELESS. But there are many execptions of course.

I usually hate my mons for that, or sometimes by looks and popularity combined, or the fact that I just don't like it overall. I might probably forgive them if I had to use them, though.
There is one that I DESPISE with a burning passion, and will NEVER use under any conditon. Let me give you a hint: this fucker is a complete hideous pain to look at, and I loathed it ever since I bagan playing. Who is that, I wonder?

Rattata.
I HATE that thing with all my being.
I am so enraged because it exists. Like, why does it exist. What purpose does it serve. Why is it so useless. First off, the thing is everywhere, end of story. Most other common pokes either are somewhat usable or give out decent EXP. the mouse does neither of that. That leads us to the next few points.

I would not have minded at all if the purple freak was common if he looked badass or something, but no. It's ugly. It's....basically a mouse. That's it. And not only that, the dumbass looks more like some retarded starved alien than a mouse. WHY. It probably would be really hard to imagine an ugly basic mon, but that apparantly exists. And they had to make such a hideous mon a common encounter?

Now, if it was ugly and common, but somewhat good, I would understand but no. Rattata is fucking USELESS. One of the lowest HP in the game? Really? And it's defences are....okay. And on top of that, aside from fangs and shit, he has NO MOVES. I don't want to bring up his evolution because I doubt I can make it that far. I beleive in order to use it, you must catch it, and PRAY that he has a nature that boosts attack, or a lesser extent, his speed. If it's a different nature, your mouse is COMPLETELY screwed. Fuck that.

And hey, I actually DID catch a good natured Rattata in one of my runs. It had basically the best possible nature too, along with PERFECT IVs. And what did I do? Release it. Not box, RELEASE. I hate the fucker so much, I just can't stand him being around! I don't have a problem with any other rodent, NFE, or weak mon, but this one makes me rage SO much!

And on top of ALL that, it is an absolute annoyer. It's fine if you have a strong poke, but normally, he just won't die. Yes, even if you use a fghting attack, evenif it has the worst bulk ever. IT JUST WON'T FUCKING DIE. So that means it will be a complete pain if your grinding up one of your weaker teammates, also meaning it will be a jerk in Nuzlockes. And if you want to switch out? LolPursuit. And did I meantion that Quick attack is my least favourite damaging move? If they make this thing with those two moves, Double team, AND Thunder wave, I will rage quit.

In short, I hate Brattata and will never use it.
Fuck himm, he must die.
Sorry Joey, not everyone likes what you like.

*braces for flogging*

Years
Even though I generally don't like spreading hate of any sort on the topic of pokémon ( ;) ), I have to say that I can't get over the Vanillite-ish-luxe family. No matter how hard I want to love every pokémon, I just can't forgive that design.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Dunsprace

What is it supposed to be exactly. It's a little yellow worm thing that doesn't evolve and seems like filler but it manages to sneak into every game.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Dunsparce because of it's lack of good moves, overall stats, and many other reasons. It may not be the worst of all, but it was definitely one of those who popped in my mind when I saw this topic. The Pokémon is pretty useless in every way, it was one of the starting Pokémon in Hyetology, one of the reasons I quickly quit the game.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
ABSOL! DELPHOX! TYPHLOSION! MEW! ALL THE EEVEELUTIONS! AHAHAHAHA!

I've never been partial to Muk, in all honesty. It's design boils down to a larger Grimer with pointy shogun eyes. FireRed/LeafGreen was over saturated with the damn things too, with every biker and nerd having at least its pre-evolution, and it would always use Minimize. Always. Evasion spam is the worst sort of spam, in my opinion. And don't even get me started on Koga's Muk. Augh, worst gym leader in the game, by far.

Years
Metang and Metagross. Not because of design or anything like that, frankly the design is probably one of the only things I like about them, but because:

1. I have a level 44 Metang that I am raising from a level 15 Beldum. It can't take a hit from a level 25 Minun.

2. My Metang's attacks barely do any sort of feasible damage against another Pokemon and ends up fainting after 1-3 hits before I can get the opposing Pokemon's HP into the yellow zone

3. Metagross and it's Mega Evolution are so OP that it's not even funny. It's like to make up for the awkward teen phase that was Metang, they decided to make Metagross a weight pumping gym junkie that mega evolves and can just freely knock out every Pokemon that gets in it's way with Meteor Mash for all eternity (I'm looking at you, STEVEN.)

Back