• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
Ah, I am back. I have not been on this website for months. And how is the hack going? Whats this about the hack being done and not released yet to the public? Its actually done except for bugs and error testing and stuff? That is awesome! Whats the current aproximate final release (not trying to nag, just make a guess) ? I can hardly wait to get started playing this!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
so when you release it, it's no longer in beta form, but a complete game?
That's awesome! :)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
ok, it just sounded that way from what you said on the website

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Dude, you're like, the master of presentation. The thread is so neat and wonderfully put together, so impressive. The final version of Rijon Adventures is what I've been waiting for, for a very long time. I've been playing it ever since Pikachu was the starter.

Best wishes with the hack bud.

Sgt. Custard

Novice Hacker
Years
Sorry if this has been said before but clicking the link to download it, just goes to a page and a box comes up saying "corrupt file: ". Has anyone else had this proble...now, security settings or something?) Thanks

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
you can always expect a admin to make a great hack.
And is panning creek going to be similar to treasure beach where items appear often?
I just noticed that after playing my FR.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Decisions, decisions...

As for my opinion on the mart to choose, I believe you should select the blue layout. Here's why... The blue mart has more of an organized layout, while the green seems to lack. What I mean is blue just looks more like a mart by all of what it contains, it has more showcases for food, like a real mart would be like. And really who has the fridgerated foods and drink behind the counter. The green to me just lacks color as well, it doesn't honestly look like a great mart to visit, and color again is kind of boring. Also, why need two counter assistants? When really, you only need just one, and possibly going back and forth between them can be a pain. The blue mart just seems more "rijon" to me. Well, that's my take on it.

Good luck and keep up the excellent work, Jake.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think you should have green floors just so to mix with the green scheme of the game. :)
And it's my 2nd fav colour. :P

Anyways, I hope you don't mind if I report a tile error...
Here's a screen~
But anyways, continue the great work~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Well In my opinion a Green Roof and green inside (R/S) it looks nicer compared to the Firered ones.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I, myself, prefer the green one. First, because the clearer colour is much nicer than the blue, specially in the shadowed areas. Second, because the counter is much more straight than the other one, which is a plus when in hurry. And finally, because it looks much more simplistic than the blue one that, sincerely, has too many things for my liking. That's my opinion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I have to go with the green, since it presents better.

It also scores some originality points, even though they are imported tiles from R/S.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Hum, i think the green one looks better (because the blue one i don't like palettes). Or maybe... why don't you put ur own palettes with the fire red tiles? It would be nice, but it's just my opinion.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
I definitely prefer the green flooring because, in my opinion, it adds the slightest bit of originality without completely throwing out Nintendo's tiles. Like you say, if you can use the tiles correctly, you don't need to make new tiles.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
green.
Even though i like blue more, originality counts in this.
Green lacks a strange pattern but blue is just normal and plain.
and about the question, i was asking whether items would randomly appear on panning creek like treasure beach.
sorry if you knew that, i just didn't understand what you were saying.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I'd say go with the green, It decreases the amount of 'Busy" from the shop and help to create a more relaxed atmosphere. I also like the layout of having the counter in the middle like shown in the screen. you could easily place a special character in behind the counter on the left side for events (like how in D/P the guy in green appears to give you things like the manaphy egg)

Years
I'd say go with the green flooring, it appears to be more presentable and not as eye-catching as that of the blue flooring (which is a rather strong shade of blue, people are more likely to glance at that rather than the OW sprites.)

Back