• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
Anyone know where to catch a Rufflet, I've been outside the Desert Resort for over an hour with no luck. I heard there was a bug with wild pokemon not appearing where they should. Any help would be appreciated.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Anyone know where to catch a Rufflet, I've been outside the Desert Resort for over an hour with no luck. I heard there was a bug with wild pokemon not appearing where they should. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, if you can't find it in Desert Resort, you can also find it in Route 23 and Village Bridge's grass.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Yeah, Drayano has mentioned that there are issues with certain pokemon not showing up in certain areas even though they're listed in the documents.

I'm sure it'll be fixed in his next update though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Yeah, Drayano has mentioned that there are issues with certain pokemon not showing up in certain areas even though they're listed in the documents.

I'm sure it'll be fixed in his next update though.

Should we make a list of Pokemon that we can't find or have found in Unexpected areas so he knows whats not where it should be?
Also Questioning some of the percentages that have been put down, like Litwick in the bottom of the Relic Castle, Same chance as Onix (9%), and Larvesta is 2% yet I've found 20 Onixs, 3 Larvestas and 0 Litwicks in the last 40 minutes on 3x speed.

EDIT: Litwick is not on the bottom floor of the Relic Castle it is replaced by Nincada.

Last edited:

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
I remember once finding a Tyrouge in the Virbank complex! I presume that was a glitch as I spent 30 minutes looking for another one!

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Sorry, the bug update took a bit longer to do than I was originally expecting, but it's up now, so that should hopefully fix most of the initial problems...

Your old save files will work fine, although there will be some issues with the legendaries. This is explained in the first post.

Also, thanks for those of you who reuploaded the files in the meantime. 'Tis appreciated.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Can anyone help?
I patched it on my clean White2 U and Black2 U,and when I opened the game,the screen turned white with the buzz.
my clean White2 U and Black2 U can be patched the 1.0 version.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
I like this hack very much,but I could't download it in the "Mediafire",
could you use"sendspace"share the patch?thanks very much,I really like this hack。

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
There was an error with the patches, sorry. Try redownloading, it might work now.

345200 - I will try and do so shortly.

edit: sendspace link added

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
There was an error with the patches, sorry. Try redownloading, it might work now.

345200 - I will try and do so shortly.

edit: sendspace link added

thanks a lot~I can download it now,very expect the next update ~~~

Back