• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
When i choose newgame
my screen flashes on my psp
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
I come on 6 times a day

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
@Snyser
Thank you for its comment
@Tropical Sunlight
Thank you but it is difficult he/she says a right date for the beta, everything depends on my free time, and my inspiration, then still without dates
@BrokenRoses
" Try switching from 64K to 128K or vice-versa. Or maqybe find another Ruby-ROM, idk..."==>Tropical Sunlight
@: /Feaky /:
Thank you for its support to this project!
@Tropical Sunlight
The two, tiles and scrpits and also Spriters and other graphic things
@Esmas
Thank you very much, and this mistake was already gotten right, in the new images in this modernization
you can observe
@Radium
That is an airplane that will be good to go for islands, or other continent depending of which it leaves of the game you will be
@Hiche
Exactly, and who wants to use the tiles of the train station, PM for min, I with certainty will go you authorize them, but they don't use the same palletas
@JJ-01
The beta really this close one
@Konekodemon
I really noticed only now that it doesn't exist images of the heroine, in the next modernization
I will talk about the main characters of the hack, and I will post images of her
@ >Dante <
Thank you friend, really taste of hearing its opinion on my hack, always post when it cannot, thank you
@Lucario9
Really Thank you, you always me support and that is very important for the construction of my hack, to be necessary of my help can count on her

UPDATES

Very first I want he/she says that a lot of people exist using FAN-BARS false that in fact not belongs the other project LIGHT PLATINUM of this Thread FANBARS of LiGht true platinum is those:
pkmlpbaraz6mv2.png

pokemonlightplatiniumveem5.gif

05ty4.gif

I wait that who is not using, or be using a false one it moves,
and who is not using that uses to lean on in the construction of this project

::>New characteristics of the new Version of Pokémon Light Platinum
As well as already said a lot of times the hack it suffered radical changes in scripts, graphs, history, and now continents,
well until the end of the version the hero will fight against three different leagues, in three continents (Floasun won't exist more) different, facing (3x) eight lead different, and different 3 elite of the four. Its sprites already has room in the rom to be inserted and I am working at this time in them, besides new spriters for you lead them of ZHERY.

::>Internal Tiles
I gave an improved in the old ones that had already done, mainly the one of MART, and I did new, with prominence for CONTEST POKéMON and 1°GYM of INSECT.

newinterntileslp2xo2.png

Zamith

The well-known trainer (not)
Years
Hey, a Brazilian hack. Way to go, dude!

Sou brasileira também, meu caro, e trabalho com aulas de inglês. Então, se quiser alguma ajudinha com alguma coisa.... PM me, ok?

(just offering him some help with translating into English, people. But as i haven't read all pages, if anyone has already done it. Please, moderators, delete it, or warn me.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh wow, very nice updates! :)
I love the new gym, exterior and interior. :3

Anyways, good luck~

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Very impressive updates. I love this hacks' graphics. I will always support this.

Best of luck.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
cool can't wait to see what the female hero looks like, the Contest arenas are beautiful

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Very nice brand new screenshots you showed us, Wesley FG! I'm a really big fan of your indoor tiles as well. They look like a completely new style. The colors you chose are brilliant, and the idea of the game is great! Good luck!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
from the looks of it, are you making the Contest battles like on the show

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hey, a Brazilian hack. Way to go, dude!

Sou brasileira também, meu caro, e trabalho com aulas de inglês. Então, se quiser alguma ajudinha com alguma coisa.... PM me, ok?

(just offering him some help with translating into English, people. But as i haven't read all pages, if anyone has already done it. Please, moderators, delete it, or warn me.)

iam not brazilian but iam portuguese =P

nice hack....great tiles

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Wow, I like this hack.
Can you share me the tiles of TV Station?
I want to play the next beta.

Back