• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Thanks to everyone, especially to Cavou and Logiedan for finding the bugs! I've fixed them. But i'm too lazy to change the screen collage now. XDDD

By the way, fast screenie:
65bzoh.jpg

Underground Palace: An eerie feeling spreads around that ancient castle-like building.

A very important location. This is directly linked to "NEON", the organization I will provide to describe as soon as we complete a piece of pixel-art.
From now on i would like to limit more screenshots, but i would like also to give more information and different material.

Hope you'll like that. ;D

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
OH. MY. GOD. That screenshot is amazing. You have a very talented team of artists in your midst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
A teaser trailer for Garnet:

Thanks to Cilerba (<3) you can see the trailer here, without links. <3<3<3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
i am very excited for this to release a beta! it looks absolutely fantastic! the gym leaders have wonderfully original sprites

good work!

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
Years

You won't be needing gpSPhone for this. It's a game made in RMXP, meaning you can only play it on the computer. It's not a ROM hack.

Oh *facepalm* had a bit of a n00b moment there. Well that kinda sucks because they don't have RMXP for mac yet.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
hey...i just wanted to say...that this game is looking gr8...i wish u guys luck on this game... and i cannot wait for more updates...gd luck man......

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Hey. You won't believe me but I've jutst saw your poll. I'll explain myself with my choice: I would really love to see a mixing dual screen menu. You could put most of the menu items on the second screen and some important ones on the main screen, making both screens touchable.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
:D i in love :D can we see some more fakemon? this actualy looks amazing, i would love to download this, put it on my DS and just play it like a normal Game :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
This game looks really good.
I think story is pretty original and the grafix look really clean.
looking forward for it to be released.

Theab95

Legend hunter
Years
This hack looks amazing I liked the trailer and the graphics is awesome
I will wait for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back