• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hey Fuz, to be honest with you, i like the left one more, besides the arm-separation thing Ray mentioned. Either way, I think they look cool and I wish you teh best of luck!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hey Fuz, to be honest with you, i like the left one more, besides the arm-separation thing Ray mentioned. Either way, I think they look cool and I wish you teh best of luck!

Thanks, bud. I appreciate it a lot.

[Update!!] Ok...hopefully this is the last edit for this guy. I fixed the arms, adjusted the ripples, and tweaked the highlighting a tad. Once again...you might need to refresh your browser to see this ok. =P

V2-Ueco.png

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Awww, all the sprites are awesome. XD, I especially love Pengarum & Telehop!

Can't wait to see more of your great work. ;D

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
Thease spirtes are spectalcualer but it you might just work on the shading just a little bit.

Thease ae awsome keep up the good work I would like to see more of your work!

~Snowy

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Awesome work here, Fuz. My favorites would have to be Vinive and Veco. :3 Keep up the work!

Thanks, Matt. I'll certainly try to keep it up. XD

Awww, all the sprites are awesome. XD, I especially love Pengarum & Telehop!

Can't wait to see more of your great work. ;D

Thanks, Tali. Strangley enough, Pengarum and Telehop were two of the first 5 sprites in the Dex. Glad ya like them. XD

Thease spirtes are spectalcualer but it you might just work on the shading just a little bit.

Thease ae awsome keep up the good work I would like to see more of your work!

~Snowy

Thanky, Snowy. I appreciate. I do have to go back and touch up some of the older sprites in the Dex. I've learned a lot about shading, and spriting in general, in the year and a half that I've worked on this.

[News!!]I'm working on a DexPad display format where I can include Pokemon Types. I've sprited some icons for the different types, so now I just need to work on finalizing some types and including them in the display. I hope to have this up within the next week or so, so keep your eyes open. XD

Here's a preview of the sprite I'll be releasing later tonight. =P

Palette-Shadow1.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Let me guess, a Muschroom pokemon? =P Your dex is pretty good and original! Keep up the good work! I like Vinive alot, it's very original. Oh, I forgot to say, Ithome is also one of my Favorites! He's vey cool ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Let me guess, a Muschroom pokemon? =P Your dex is pretty good and original! Keep up the good work! I like Vinive alot, it's very original. Oh, I forgot to say, Ithome is also one of my Favorites! He's vey cool ^^

Thank you for the compliments, Keesz. You've made some wise choices as favorite monsters. You are a wonferful guesser as well. ;D

[Update!!] Well, here it is. This is the new Poison type I previewed earlier today. I've named the new creature, Biongus, and as Keesz guessed, it is a Mushroom pokemon. XD

V2-Biongus.png

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Thanks, Tali. Strangley enough, Pengarum and Telehop were two of the first 5 sprites in the Dex. Glad ya like them. XD
Really? Your first five must have been your best work then. XD

[Update!!] Well, here it is. This is the new Poison type I previewed earlier today. I've named the new creature, Biongus, and as Keesz guessed, it is a Mushroom pokemon. XD

V2-Biongus.png
...It sure does look poisonous, great work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Wow Kevin, the quality of the sprite is amazing. The design and shading definitely displays this as one of your better entries to the MegaDex.

Now I'm just being picky, but maybe you should shade a bit under the brim of it's mushroom cap, since it would be sticking out a bit right?

Keep it up.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks for the comments guys!

Ray, I added shading where you suggested it. Thanks for pointing that out. XD

[Update!!] The DexPad has now been updated with the four newest released sprites. I slightly touched up both the Biongus and Razoris sprites. I just finished up spriting the Type symbols that I'll be adding to the DexPad as well. The symbols will be included into a Type Key which will be posted above the DexPad. You can check that out below, and the rest of the updates can be seen in the first post of the thread. Expect the display to be updated with the Type symbols very shortly.

DexPad-TypeKey.png

Just a reminder!! You might need to refresh to see the updates to the first post correctly. =P

[Update!!] The DexPad is now up to date with each monster's type/s. Check out the new display below. XD

DexPad-FullTyped1.png

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
[Update!!] The DexPad has now been updated with the four newest released sprites. I slightly touched up both the Biongus and Razoris sprites. I just finished up spriting the Type symbols that I'll be adding to the DexPad as well. The symbols will be included into a Type Key which will be posted above the DexPad. You can check that out below, and the rest of the updates can be seen in the first post of the thread. Expect the display to be updated with the Type symbols very shortly.

DexPad-TypeKey.png
Ooh, that was smart. I like the little key. =D

I'll try to spot the new sprites now...

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Ooh, that was smart. I like the little key. =D

I'll try to spot the new sprites now...

You've probably already seen the new sprites, Tali. They were the ones that I had released over the past week or so and I was just adding them into the DexPad. I believe they were...Caprus, Vinive, Ueco, and Biongus. =P

[Update!!] I've got a new sprite to release today. This is Nestwirl's pre-evolution, Nespin. As you can see from the newly added Type symbols, Nespin and Nestwirl are both Flying types. Duh, right?! XD Anywho...let me know what you think. I've updated the DexPad to include Nespin, so it is completely up to date with all released material.

V2-Nespin.png
V2-Nestwirl.png

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
You've probably already seen the new sprites, Tali. They were the ones that I had released over the past week or so and I was just adding them into the DexPad. I believe they were...Caprus, Vinive, Ueco, and Biongus. =P

[Update!!] I've got a new sprite to release today. This is Nestwirl's pre-evolution, Nespin. As you can see from the newly added Type symbols, Nespin and Nestwirl are both Flying types. Duh, right?! XD Anywho...let me know what you think. I've updated the DexPad to include Nespin, so it is completely up to date with all released material.

V2-Nespin.png
V2-Nestwirl.png
Oh okay. o.o

Oh, kawaii...I love it's wings pattern. So it's just a flying type right, not flying type as it's second type?

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Oh, kawaii...I love it's wings pattern. So it's just a flying type right, not flying type as it's second type?

I hope I answered your question when we talked in my FanClub. If you ever have more questions, just feel free to ask, Tali. XD

[Update!!] I've got another pre-evolution to release here today. The Electric type, Thorcolt, was one of the first sprites I ever released in the Dex. It's about time I get around to spriting it's pre-evo, right?! Well, here it is...the new Electric type pre-evolution to Thorcolt...Perucolt!! I went back and slightly touched up Thorcolt to better match Perucolt. It was mainly the outlining that I changed, and I doubt anyone will even notice the difference. Anywho...both sprites are posted below. The DexPad was re-worked as well, so head to Page 1, refresh, and check it out!! XD

V2-Perucolt.png
V2-Thorcolt.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Heh, once again you show your impressive skill Kevin, as well as the considerable amount of improvement you have made.

They both look excellent, and you can tell the difference between the old and new Thorcolt. Hmm, the stripes are only have one shade though.

I hope to see more from you in terms of new entries as well as touch ups of your older ones.

Keep it up.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks for the comments, guys. As always, I really appreciate it.

[Update!!] Okay, I felt that the old Katoora sprite made him look far too timid. Not necessarily a good look for a Fighting type Pokemon. =P So yeah, I've gone back and slightly touched up Katoora's head and mouth area. He looks a lot more malicious now with him baring his teeth, so I'm quite happy with the little adjustment. You can check out the edit below.

V2-Katoora.png

I should have a new addition to the Dex very soon...hopefully later tonight. Be sure to check back for that. ;D

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
[Update!!] Okay, I felt that the old Katoora sprite made him look far too timid. Not necessarily a good look for a Fighting type Pokemon. =P So yeah, I've gone back and slightly touched up Katoora's head and mouth area. He looks a lot more malicious now with him baring his teeth, so I'm quite happy with the little adjustment. You can check out the edit below.

V2-Katoora.png

I should have a new addition to the Dex very soon...hopefully later tonight. Be sure to check back for that. ;D

Hehe, it looks evil with the stick, and the grining like that...XD, it looks like it's ready to fight too. o-o

Back