• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's this.

Super Mario Sunshine - GC
Persona 4 - PS2
Kingdom Hearts - PS2

Normally I'd be playing my 360 nonstop as usual but I got bored with that after a while.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Gears of War - I'm on the last act. Only two more chapters and I'm done with it.
Pokemon Black - I recently beat the first gym leader.
ElderScrolls: Oblivion - I think I'm about halfway done with it.

I brought a ton of games for Christmas so I have more that I'm playing, but these three are my main priorities.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
digimon adventure -psp
u think that the game would be hard (all in japanese) but if u know the anime all u have 2 do is figure out the controls and your set im currently at the part where they show the 8th digidestined

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
At the moment, I'm juggling Skyrim (I'm an Argonian specializing in long-range combat and stealth) with Mass Effect 3 (imported my Shepard from the first two games, so she's well-established as a Paragon now...and around level 30, which is helpful, sine I decided to play on Insanity this time for a change) and I have a casual file on Pokemon HeartGold going, to keep me amused until Pokemon X/Y are released.

For some insane reason, I've also elected to start playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope International again, for the elusive and murderously difficult to obtain Platinum trophy. I love the game, but some of the battle trophies in it - plus the fact that you need to play it a minimum of three times for difficulty trophies - makes me want to beat my head against the wall in despair.

Clonehunter

Clones Be Wary
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2013
Been playing a lot of Poke Emerald, CoD4, and a lot of Doom (Or more specifically, Action Doom 2: Urban Brawl). Can't help but find the latter to be so addicting, a fantastic fan-game from the ZDoom engine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Got my xbox back from my brother in law (and my Mass Effect 2 copy) so Imma restart my game (and keeping my character) to Veteran mode and gonna keep my Paragon levels high. No renegade!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
On my 3DS, I am playing Mario Kart 7, but I am also replaying Pokemon White 2. Other than that, not playing much else.

Years
Okay, I'm now set to play; Castle Crashers, The Binding of Isaac and Terraria (which is 75% off on Steam now btw). Yeah, so that's what I've cashed out on this Tuesday and will consider Blacksmith Pack for Castle Crashers as well as Wraith of The Lamb for TBoI.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time [3DS]
-Rhythm Heaven Fever [WII]
-Paper Mario Sticker Star [3DS]
-Playstation All Stars Battle Royale [PS3 and VITA]
-Punch Out [WII]
-Wario Land: Shake It! [WII]
-Trauma Team [WII]
-Pokemon Colosseum [GCN]
Putting lots of games on hold and getting time for these. Also planning to get Another Code R for the Wii Thursday, so might as well add to the list. I got a huge backlog.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Binding of Isaac
Team Fortress 2
Rune Factory 3

If you've never played Rune Factory 3, you seriously SHOULD. It's a game that basically takes the best elements of Harvest Moon, Zelda, and Final Fantasy and brings them together in a colossal game that is unbelievably fun.

Years
Ahh been playing quite an amount of Chivalry since it is free for 3 days. Thought I'd try it out and it is actually a very good game; I enjoy enrolling an Archer class.

Also, Awesomenauts, I game I recently purchased. This is probably the most funnest game ever. It's all online. Even when you are waiting to spawn, you have to try to collect credits (known as Solar) as you are falling from a drop pod into the arena. It's just so good; plenty of variety and tons of action!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dragon Quest 8. God I love this game. Quite possibly the best looking PS2 game for its genre. Quite hard though, but its expected from DQ.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Starting playing Digimon World 3 with the motive of completing it, while not play that, I am most probably playing Dota 2, playing Axe or Venomancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back