• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
MSG_FIND are used for items you got from pkballs and such.
it automatically disappears the OW you talked to which has that MSG_FIND script.

by the way, HackMew...
Is there a way for you to add a new feature in XSE where we can put comments like in VB or Java? Just asking, though~

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I've tried using the original, clean ROM. As well as, downloading new Fire Red ROMs to see if it was just the original. (about 3 or 4 different site sources) All this to no prevail, it still gives me the error.

(EDIT)
This is also why I think something weird is going on, as well. I've tried it with other ROMs, too. In fact, all of the advanced ROMs.

See my PM.

what r u makin now??
i cant wait to get adv mart frm hack mew!!
thnxx

Advance Mart?? I didn't make that :P

A-Trainer seems cool. I've been playing around with it and it's worth editing something good in my Fire-Red (J) game.

Nice work so far.

Consider it is just a beta ;)
I've fixed some bugs already, and I'm planning some additions as well.

I downloaded the Start Map Chooser Advance and put in my Fire red ROM It changed the map all fine. One thing I was wondering though is there a way to change the users X/Y Starting Coordinates?

Yes, there is. You'll have to wait till I have enough time to update the tool.
There a lot of things that I need to add, not just X/Y coordinates. Well, for example the truck shaking etc.

MSG_FIND are used for items you got from pkballs and such.
it automatically disappears the OW you talked to which has that MSG_FIND script.

by the way, HackMew...
Is there a way for you to add a new feature in XSE where we can put comments like in VB or Java? Just asking, though~

You didn't read the whole guide, did you? The newest XSE supports a wide range of comments:

XSE Guide said:
Inline comment

#org 0x800000 'start writing at 0x800000
#org 0x800000 //start writing at 0x800000
#org 0x800000 ;start writing at 0x800000
The three examples each use three different commenting styles

Block comment

/* Here the block comment starts
<Write something here>
and here the block comment ends */

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
eheheh... I didn't even know there was a guide... :P
well, forgive me for not being updated, HM. :\

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
A-Trainer's working fine now.

HackMew came up with the solution to my problem. Simply enough, Vista users have to go to Personalize - Adjust Font Size (DPI) and make it the smaller one. :) (This is saying it was on the larger font in the first place)

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Hey hackmew when I use pokemon leaf
green on advance trainer it won't let
me change the name for the team
rocket grunts, admins and giovanni
what's going on???

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hey hackmew when I use pokemon leaf
green on advance trainer it won't let
me change the name for the team
rocket grunts, admins and giovanni
what's going on???

If you cared to read the previous posts, you would have noticed that:
1. It was reported already.
2. You'll have to live with it till the new beta.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
A-Trainer's working fine now.

HackMew came up with the solution to my problem. Simply enough, Vista users have to go to Personalize - Adjust Font Size (DPI) and make it the smaller one. :) (This is saying it was on the larger font in the first place)

Weird cause I have vista and I didn't need to do anything.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
HackMew you still gotta help me figure out what is wrong with OWE RE, screen resolutions set as low as mine dont display teh sprites or pallets correctly... it makes it really hard for me to sprite for my hack... ya know? (But I would MUCH rather have a new ASM tut so yeah, haha)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
Every time I pick a legendary or rare pokemon as my starter with A-Starter, it never obeys me. Even when I set the level to 1. Can you please help me out?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Every time I pick a legendary or rare pokemon as my starter with A-Starter, it never obeys me. Even when I set the level to 1. Can you please help me out?

1- Can you sent screenshot in game, or software?
2- What is version do you use? (pokemon game)
3- Do you use a clean rom?

pokmonemerald02wk3.png

Tested with Emerald (US), Ruby (US), Fire Red (US)...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
1- Can you sent screenshot in game, or software?
2- What is version do you use? (pokemon game)
3- Do you use a clean rom?

pokmonemerald02wk3.png

Tested with Emerald (US), Ruby (US), Fire Red (US)...

Thats not what he means I think...

I think hes talking about how the legendaries don't obey him. Idk why they don't obey but I think you need the 8th badge so they do. Idk.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
For some reason, every time I use A-Trainer on my Japanese FireRed rom, and tried to set the settings with Pokemon data with Pokemon, Attack, Level, AI Value and Items held. It won't save.

I don't know if my rom is corrupted or something but I've been making edits for my vids. It worked for the first time when I edit the Dojo leader, but everything else started to wont save.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Weird cause I have vista and I didn't need to do anything.

Of course, because you had the standard setting already...

HackMew you still gotta help me figure out what is wrong with OWE RE, screen resolutions set as low as mine dont display teh sprites or pallets correctly... it makes it really hard for me to sprite for my hack... ya know? (But I would MUCH rather have a new ASM tut so yeah, haha)

Yeah, yeah. I didn't forget that.

Thats not what he means I think...

I think hes talking about how the legendaries don't obey him. Idk why they don't obey but I think you need the 8th badge so they do. Idk.

Nope. Badges have nothing to do with the problem. You just need to use the setobedience command after getting the first Pokémon.

For some reason, every time I use A-Trainer on my Japanese FireRed rom, and tried to set the settings with Pokemon data with Pokemon, Attack, Level, AI Value and Items held. It won't save.

I don't know if my rom is corrupted or something but I've been making edits for my vids. It worked for the first time when I edit the Dojo leader, but everything else started to wont save.

Are you sure there aren't any other program that are accessing the ROM, maybe preventing the changes?

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Linking to actual ROMs is forbidden and against the rules as far as I know so you shouldn't ask.

A simple google search will help you out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
These tools are very good, but the Trainer Tool, I cannot seem to get working. It does not seem to edit any of the trainers already in the game, I think it would be helpful if you added a feature where you could actually select trainers from within the map (graphically) then edit theeir pokemon, as well as add additional trainers in, easily (drag and drop). Also the starter pokemon editer won't let me add Mew (my fave original pokemon)!!! Can you fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
Nope. Badges have nothing to do with the problem. You just need to use the setobedience command after getting the first Pokémon.

For the people that don't understand what I was saying earlier, every time I set rare or legendary starters with A-Starter, they always take a nap or pretend they didn't see me when I want to attack. They don't obey when I ask them to attack, and they are clean roms.

How do I set obedience command after getting the first Pokémon

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Is there a way to edit leader rewards with advanced trainer? E.G. can you change the TM Brock gives you when you completely destroy his puny rock pokemon?

Back