• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
When I first saw that, I thought of Metallica and thinnking that they'd do Nothing Else Matters on there, which to be honest could work. I could see Finn or Puck rocking out to that, since it's softer than the rest of their songs. I think it could work if it were implemented into it, which right now I'm hoping does happen. :D It's be a different genre than what we usually see, and it could be amazing if they can pull it off right.

Also I'm hoping for more Fondue for Two. that's some hot dish
Is it bad if I read "Fondue for Two" as the opening song for it in my head?
.....(just5moreweeksjust5moreweeksjust5moreweeksjust5moreweeks)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Anyone seen this promo yet?

I couldn't stop laughing, it looks pretty good. Too bad it has to be in new york.:\ I see no Naya. D:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
So I'm confused as to what this actually is. Is it the restart of the season or what?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
So I'm confused as to what this actually is. Is it the restart of the season or what?
It's just some fasion event in New York, they're just advertising it.

Oh, look;
Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

It's just some fasion event in New York, they're just advertising it.

Oh, look;
Spoiler:

You totally forgot Harry's tweet about working with Chocolate and Jello. ):

laa ~

We got the Beat by the Go Go's. Sung by Rachel
It's not unusual by Tom Jones. Sung by Blaine and the Cheerios
Parachute by Cheryl Cole. Sung by New Directions -- Solos are not known.

Above Info is Episode 1, Below is Episode 2

Some interesting information has been leaked by an extra, (Nicole round 2 anybody?) that Lindsay from the glee project is an extra for a rival glee club. Ryan Murphy stated that the winner of the glee project would get the several episodes and that the runner up would get a small part as well. Since Lindsay is the rival glee club member it's assumed that either Damian, Alex or Samuel has won iirc, since they are the only ones left.

RIB are looking for twin blonde baby girls. It's not known what for, but it's obviously Beth.

Quinn is back blonde and Shelby is back in this episode. This episode also has started filming.

TBA by TBA. Sung by Sugar
TBA by TBA. Sung by Unnamed Rival Glee Club girl (Lindsay)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Parachute by Cheryl Cole. Sung by New Directions -- Solos are not known.
Above Info is Episode 1, Below is Episode 2

That's not for episode 1, but it is confirmed (well, somewhat) for season 3 anyway.

Perriechu

Years

That's not for episode 1, but it is confirmed for season 3 anyway.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Gurl. ;; It's rumored to be in Episode 1, because there is two big dancing and singing numbers; everyone went wild with speculation. o3o

Also, Cheryl isn't getting a cameo.

inb4bluerangsayssomethingaboutherbeingbadetc.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Gurl. ;; It's rumored to be in Episode 1, because there is two big dancing and singing numbers; everyone went wild with speculation. o3o
Yeah, Rumored. xD I don't see how a song like Parachute would fit in with what's already confirmed for the episode, unless they just decide to do it for a random class topic. A big dancing number could be any ol' song, I do get your point though. I can't wait to see what glee do with the track though. It's honestly Cheryl's best song if you ask me, next being Promise This. (imo)

Perriechu

Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I had to log in just to say: first of all Joe, I gave her props, it's kinda sad that she isn't getting a cameo now and secondly, you should have posted the Glee project results in spoilers :\ Thanks.

I think Promise This is her Best ^^

Looks like I'm not seeing he Glee Concert movie, did anyone go see it?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Guys seriousally, Spoiler tags are useful.
Just saying because we're still waiting for believe-ability here in the UK and Ireland
Speaking of The Glee Project.
Spoiler:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
That's great for all the contestants :) shame I didn't watch it, you guys didn't give it good words so I wasn't bothered xD

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I loved The Glee Project! Hannah was my favourite, but she got eliminated the week before the final. If she had stayed she surely would of won <3

Perriechu

Years
guys. Guys. GUYS.

Season 3 Promo Omg! ;-;

The song playing is We got the Beat. (Rachel's solo)

Aaaa also the Second Episode is apparently called "I am Unicorn" :<

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I'm hoping Mercedes gets some decent airtime this season, same with Artie and Tina.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Lindsay got a 2 Episodes <333

Congrats to all to The Glee Project and I can't wait to see the 3rd Season.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Lol at that episode. Yeah I think it'll be Brittany and maybe one of the new characters focused. Like another Brittany type, that would be insanely brilliant, just their conversations.

Back