• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO - Individual Card Thread [Revived]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Uh, guys, I think we got one heck of a card here:
Spoiler:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I think the key point there is "Ritual monster". Everyone runs Synchros or Xyzs, some might run fusions, but absolutely NO ONE runs rituals. Sounds like a good card to troll your friends with though. Somehow get yourself a ritual and fusion deck going and have your friends do the rest of the work for you XD

Years
Haha yeah man! I was thinking of using Ritual Foregone and Instant Fusion to get half of the pieces on the board. Get your opponent to do the other half lol.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Spoiler:

GOOD JOB, KONAMI. YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE VERZ OP.

(I'm actually happy, but... wat)

Years
It is very good, not sure about OP.
If they made it the same as Utopia, as in 2500atk then it would be fine but, having higher attack is a little problematic.​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Dot dot dot

You haven't seen some of the other support cards of the Verz archetype.

Bahamut is super strong and cleans up lategame really, really well (lololol Brain Control++), and Pandemic Contagion Infestation is Forbidden Lance for all Verz for an entire turn (no ATK decrease either).

Last edited:
Years
/Plays Monster Reborn

HeroicChampionExcalibur-REDU-JP-UR.jpg

"2 Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; until your opponent's next End Phase, this card's original ATK is doubled."

This card is bloody awesome! :D​

Years
Super-Dreadnought Gun Turret Train - Gustav Max
SuperDreadnoughtGunTurretTrainGustavMax-VE06-JP-UR.jpg

Effect:
2 Level 10 monsters
Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

You might laugh and say, 2 level 10 monsters? Impossible. I say to you, Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and a Hieratic or Chaos Dragon deck.

Brokennnnnnnnnn.​

Years
I love this card just because of the ridiculously epic name!

Just imagine summoning this badass mothertrucker against someone. I'd be all like "Overlay my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Tragoedia to Xyz summon SUPER-DREADNOUGHT GUN TURRET TRAIN - GUSTAPH MAX! MAUAAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
When I saw that card, first thought was 'Cannon Soldiers ass-kicking long-lost brother"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Forget steroids. Cannon Soldier is injecting itself with live Arnold Schwarzenegger clones into its arms!
God, pop a few Overlay Regenerate cards into that deck and you'll be doing pretty decent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Well, when it comes legal in TCG, REDMD will be limited, it has to be or Chaos Dragons and Hieratic's will OTK so easily.​

I could see them go so far as to ban it completely. I'd hope they would at least limit Super-Dreadnought Gun Turret Train - Gustav Max itself.

Years
Don't think there are any 10*'s that can really be spammed, apart from REDMD.
It won't be banned, just limited, because they love dragons too much.​

Back