• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palamon, 16 is a magical number…

droomph

weeb
Years
You know? It's just…duude…the stars…

SO tomorrow (today) is a wonderful day, because she is turning 16! I'm sure you didn't know that already!

It makes me jelly that you're already 16 :( I'm supposed to be the older one :c I don't have anything special to say, really (sowwy) but you're a wonderful person to be around, and you're always nice to everyone, and you should get a prize for being awesome. That's all I have to say, but there's still more under here -> <3 that can't be put into words!

So take your driver's license, and drive on to 17! (oh and speaking of, 12/26 is the best day to get more gifts lol)

PS Palamon is Yuki's Sword around these parts

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
You JUST beat me to it, aaaaa mah god.

Happy Birthday, Palamon! 16 is a wonderful year because so many freedoms are now available to you. Take advantage of each and every one, dear. :3c

Years
Happy Birthday Pala, and enjoy being 16.

Still freaking out that I'm 4 years above you?

But remember, you will be an adult come 2014 and you'd better prepare for "hell" that is adulthood. At least 16 brings you loads of freedoms and make the most of them.

And Boxing Day is a fun day to have a birthday, so enjoy it girl.

~ Hikari

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Happy birthday Palamon(Or as she's known as here, Yuki's Sword) !!

I see you often on EGC, especially at the MLP Club and as a fellow brony I hope you get tons of pony-related gifts. And probably MLP cake too??
Like this one
Spoiler:

Hope it's a good birthday!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
35ihvg.jpg

Happy birthday Yuki's Sword aka Palamon!!!!
Hope it's a wonderful day!!!!! PAAARTY HARD!!
have fun~

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Although I don't know who Palamon is, I bet she's a great person sooo...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy-Birthday-Luna-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-20830630-894-894.jpg

Congratulations on another year of life! Have fun at your party and like Avishka said...
PARTY HARD!
tumblr_m4fruarQv01qdjag0o1_500.gif

Sorry if I'm out of place here :(

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, Wishing You A Happy Birthday!... A Happy New Year!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
@Droomph. Thank you for posting my thread. <3 AND YES 16 IS A MAGIC NUMBER AHHHHHHHHHH.

You JUST beat me to it, aaaaa mah god.

Happy Birthday, Palamon! 16 is a wonderful year because so many freedoms are now available to you. Take advantage of each and every one, dear. :3c

More freedom. <3 That's the best part of everything. Thank you. <3

Happy Birthday Pala, and enjoy being 16.

Still freaking out that I'm 4 years above you?

But remember, you will be an adult come 2014 and you'd better prepare for "hell" that is adulthood. At least 16 brings you loads of freedoms and make the most of them.

And Boxing Day is a fun day to have a birthday, so enjoy it girl.

~ Hikari

Adulthood... I'm not ready to become and adult yet. D= Two more years for that. Nope! Not at all, actually. xD Thank you again, Hikari. <3

Happy birthday Palamon(Or as she's known as here, Yuki's Sword) !!

I see you often on EGC, especially at the MLP Club and as a fellow brony I hope you get tons of pony-related gifts. And probably MLP cake too??
Like this one
Spoiler:

Hope it's a good birthday!

35ihvg.jpg

Happy birthday Yuki's Sword aka Palamon!!!!
Hope it's a wonderful day!!!!! PAAARTY HARD!!
have fun~

Omg those pictures. <3 Especially that cake! I would eat it if I had it. D: Thank you. ^^

Although I don't know who Palamon is, I bet she's a great person sooo...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy-Birthday-Luna-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-20830630-894-894.jpg

Congratulations on another year of life! Have fun at your party and like Avishka said...
PARTY HARD!
tumblr_m4fruarQv01qdjag0o1_500.gif

Sorry if I'm out of place here :(

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, Wishing You A Happy Birthday!... A Happy New Year!

I SHALL PARTY HARD. AND I WILL PARTY FOREVER. Thank you. D j Pon 3 is awesome~.

<3

Back