• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
everything looks real slick bro, i love it.
Thankyou!

Awesome update Omega Groudon, I love this game! The title screen, bag screen and menu screen all look fabulous! Can't wait for the next update(or the final release probably? Sorry I don't mean to ask for releasing date:D.)
I can say... REAL SOON!
Yeah, I've completed the whole game. Now just need to revamp some graphics and correct some grammar and dialog.

Wow OG amazing I like it, keep it up. :D
Thankyou.

The updates are amating, GL!
Glad to hear from you. Thanks.

This is, by far the coolest thing i have ever seen! Keep up the good work!
Thanks.

these look great. keep up the good work!
Thankyou!

The project is looking as great as ever OG, I can't wait to play the full thing!
Thanks.

Very nice indeed Omega, the new look and Idea of the titlescreens really got me. Keep it up ;)
Thankyou.

The game has a real nice polish to it. Looking great. The bag is the best looking screenshot.
XD
Happy to see you complimenting my game again.

I loooove the titlescreen!

Hmm... The girl's pokemon selection bg is pink, but why the girl's bag bg is blue?
Oops. Thanks for noticing that. I'll change it soon.

Wow, nice omega! keep up the work!
Thankyou.

Amazing and slick. No other words and good luck making this!
Hey. It has been a long time.
Thankyou.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Again, the time for update.
Today, I'm going to show the new looking for PokeDevice.
New01-2.png

What do you think.

And yes, 2 new system for PokeDevice.
  • JukeBox
  • Event Checker

JukeBox
Yes, you can play music using that if you don't like the music on the map.
Just change it if you like.
That's how it looks in-game.
New02-2.png

Event Checker
Record important event you did. There is 11 important event, and 3 of them are optional. If you completed all 11 event. You'll get a special gift from Prof. Oak. It's an important gift in order to catch all 493 pokemon.

What's the event? I'll remain as secret. Just check it out when playing the full version. XD

Next, I would like to show you all my new Pokemon Selection Scene.
Nothing to say much about it. Just watch the screenshot.
New03-1.png

What do you think?

Honestly, I'm pretty dissappointed of the rating on the thread. I've post my thread for about 2 years but I only get a 4 star rate.

Please rate my thread if you think my game is good. Thanks.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
It's really looking fantastic OG. I'm just astounded at how far you've come since you first posted Raptor, I truly can't wait to play!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Listen Omega, don't worry about the rating of the thread. Don't let it take away any motivation you have for this Project.

As for the update, I seriously love all the effort you are putting at this stage of development, I'm sure your close to releasing it.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
The PokeDevice looks stunning! What's an event, btw?

I agree, very, very nice! The new pokemon selection event also looks fantastic! Oh and an event is what you use to make certain things like an opponent battle you or when you obtain a badge...a little more simple than scripting in a hack, but they're just about the same thing.

~Keep up the great work OG ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I agree, very, very nice! The new pokemon selection event also looks fantastic! Oh and an event is what you use to make certain things like an opponent battle you or when you obtain a badge...a little more simple than scripting in a hack, but they're just about the same thing.

~Keep up the great work OG ;)

I think he meant an event in the game, not in RMXP. For example, in D/P/Pt, the quest in Stark Mountain could be considered an event (especially in Platinum).

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
WOW! I don't know what to say, everything is amazing! This thread should have as much stars as it is possible!:) Can't wait for the final release:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Why is the lighting on one of the pokeballs completely the opposite to the rest? Other than that it all looks awesome.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
That's pretty cool, and I like the revamped Jukebox, and the rest of the PokéDevice as well, but the thing is... like Kyledove said, the lighting on one of them is a little weird, but it's not too bad.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Maybe because the lights in the lab are screwy XD
Otherwise nice man. You made it to the point where you have a full pokemon game thats not a hack and your the first one here to make it to that point. You should get an emblem or something to commemorate this feat. I applaud you mate for making not onlythe best game here story wise but graphic wise. Sure kyledoves make you drool but your make you want to lick the screen cause they are so damn tasty. Bravo omega!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
this is looking really really good , i mean you like created a whole new pokemon game with things in it that you don't even have in the official games :p

but i just recently started playing pokemon again and i remember this site and now this thing came up and i was like omfg! awesome :o:o :p

hope to play the full version soon :d

and 1 question , are there multiple masterballs ? :d

Years
Yeah, that Pokéball needs to be flipped horizontally.

Anyway, looking good OG. One thing I have to complain about: it's Pokémon, not Pokemon. To accent the E correctly, hold down the Alt key and enter 130 into the numeric keypad. The PokéDevice looks pretty cool, but I think you are going overboard with the scanline effect.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I don't know whether this works on all keyboards, but I can press Ctrl+Alt+E for the same effect. If you have an Alt Gr key, you can just use that and E.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
I don't know whether this works on all keyboards, but I can press Ctrl+Alt+E for the same effect. If you have an Alt Gr key, you can just use that and E.

It's different for each standard keyboard I think, Alt Gr + E works on the European and International keyboard whereas on the American one, you hold AL and a number I think :P

Almost done huh ? Can't wait :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well og it looks like the game is capping off nicely showing a few meager updates before the final release nice. i like the jukebox and event checker ideas nice on that. but you might want to improve the graphics on some of the stuff in the pokedevice. as for that oak event thing can't wait to find out wat it is.

and neo is right og its just a thread rating and if your forgetting all ive seen in these 2 years/ 80 pages of comments on your game is good reviews. so dont bother w/ the thread rating. the game itself as far as i can see deserves 5 stars. (not saying for sure till the release though :P)

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I can say... REAL SOON!
Yeah, I've completed the whole game. Now just need to revamp some graphics and correct some grammar and dialog.

REAL SOON? Are you sure about this? Man, I can't wait to play the full version of Pokemon Raptor during this summer. It's one of the greatest fan games ever on this site. More importantly, it is gonna be a complete game!
:)

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Real Soon? That's great to hear and I'm glad you've completed it. I really look forward to the final release Omega, Congratulations!

Back