• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Glitch I ran into:

In Amplus city, while using night mode (still in gen 2) the train tracks become invisible and non passthrough.

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
^ similar bug in the desert city(Khabula?), I was using old mode and the tracks were solid and I couldn't pass through them. I couldn't get to the pokemon centre D:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Oh, ok then. (note to self, put Butterfree in main team, stick Blissey in reserve...)
And as for quiz questions... ....Hold on a minute, I'll come up with something.... ....
....wait for it... ... AHA! I got it! (it'll probably suck, but here goes!)

Ya think you're a Pokemon Master, eh? OK then. Is
Sacred Power's base power stat 50 in Pkmn Firered?
Yeah, it's 50.
No, it's 100.
Answer: It's 100. Ho-Oh's not that weak.

....Voila! The suckiest trivia question ever written! (good luck making one worse than this one. :D I probably got the format wrong though... I'm sorry about that, I'm not very good at reading formats...)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Spoiler:

Also, the questions would need to be in sets of 10. so you get 1 point per question then a double point bonus for getting all them correct.
--

The reason I need them in format, is because SPEE (well, rm2k3) can only display 4 lines of text at a time.

So if you have 3 answers, your question can only be one (50 char) line long. or else the question will be displayed, but you'll have to press enter for the questions to appear in a new text box, which would replace the question text box. so people won't see the question anymore.

Heres some templates.

You can write a discription as long as you want, as something to set up your question.

EG: (First box)
In the official games, as of Generation V, how much possible evolutions does eevee have?
(second box)
How many official evolutions does eevee have? (45 char)
-7 (answer)

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
This must have been mentioned before, but just incase - when Necro tells you about New Game+, the image of the character speaking is that of the character you play as. So it looks like you are Necro XD.

Edit: very minor error, it should be 'Hwoarang', if those are indeed Tekken references :3

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
Oh, ok then! Thanks for the template! ... I'll post another one then.... ....

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time
and Explorers of Darkness, you could obtain 491 of
the total 493 Pokemon available in Platinum.

Now can you tell me one of the missing Pokemon?
a. Breloom
b. Shaymin (answer)
c. Mewtwo

P.S. I am truely sorry for forgetting to post this, but... The game runs on my laptop without a problem. (even unplugged! Version .4 lagged quite a bit when my laptop was unplugged.) I haven't tried it on my ancient desktop though... Don't feel too bad if it don't run on that old thing. It has trouble running Pokemon Yellow at 100% speed. (I might try to run it there, but... I don't think it could run SPEE at 50% speed. :\)

@BKCK: Nice job! It looks great! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Why...
-is my Hitmontop showing as a Golbat in battle?
-is almost every cave up to Morty refered to as resta cave?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@above: Simple. Glitches.

And yeah, DarkDoom, even though the left side of Brevis Town leads to Mt Sitor, the right side leads to Resta Cave :P

EDIT: If you fish at a fishing spot while on a bike, after the battle/message, you start walking really fast as if you were on a bike until you "dismount" or move to another map. Simple sprite problem. (If you don't get it, see attached pics. Don't mind the graphic changes, I'm not on my reg comp... REALLY sorry, DarkDoom, for editing the sprites in the first place :()

Oh, at while I'm here,

"No Bites"
Not even a nibble...

"Theres something on the line!"
There's something on the line!

EDIT2: Also, you can't run from fished pokemon :(

Attachments

• G1.PNG
    G1.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
  • G2.PNG
    G2.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 23
  • G3.PNG
    G3.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Nearly over now :P, but just two questions. Where do I get Moon Stone!? I've been stuck with Nidorino for ages now. And also, will it be possible to import my save to version 6 (when it's released) and then go New Game + so I can play V6 with a low level Charizard? XD

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Above: Yes, you can import any save from I believe v.25 on, though it might not be recommended due to important events in the beginning. Seeing that you plan on using NewGame+, I don't think it's going to be a problem. Just drag and drop Save01.lsd (or whatever save number) into the new file. I'm going to check for the moon stone problem, will edit this post later.

Found it.
The moon stone is in luna forest, southwest side (just enter it via route 8 then head south)

EDIT: Because Falkner has no sprite facing up (I checked), he stays the same when you talk to him from above :P

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024

And yeah, DarkDoom, even though the left side of Brevis Town leads to Mt Sitor, the right side leads to Resta Cave :P

EDIT: If you fish at a fishing spot while on a bike, after the battle/message, you start walking really fast as if you were on a bike until you "dismount" or move to another map. Simple sprite problem. (If you don't get it, see attached pics. Don't mind the graphic changes, I'm not on my reg comp... REALLY sorry, DarkDoom, for editing the sprites in the first place :()

Oh, at while I'm here,

"No Bites"
Not even a nibble...

You've actually given me a good idea for a cool little feature in the game. Since the apocalypse is near in the game and graphics are getting upgraded, the main hero could experience this first hand and his sprite would fluctuate from 2nd to 3rd gen (ruby, sapphire, emerald etc).

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Havent posted in a few days, the PSP2 (NGP) announcement made me super hyped and caused a chain reaction that caused me to go play through FFXIII for the first time.

This must have been mentioned before, but just incase - when Necro tells you about New Game+, the image of the character speaking is that of the character you play as. So it looks like you are Necro XD.

Edit: very minor error, it should be 'Hwoarang', if those are indeed Tekken references :3
someone mentioned the necro one, but hwoarang is now fixed (*)

Oh, ok then! Thanks for the template! ... I'll post another one then.... ....

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time
and Explorers of Darkness, you could obtain 491 of
the total 493 Pokemon available in Platinum.

Now can you tell me one of the missing Pokemon?
a. Breloom
b. Shaymin (answer)
c. Mewtwo

P.S. I am truely sorry for forgetting to post this, but... The game runs on my laptop without a problem. (even unplugged! Version .4 lagged quite a bit when my laptop was unplugged.) I haven't tried it on my ancient desktop though... Don't feel too bad if it don't run on that old thing. It has trouble running Pokemon Yellow at 100% speed. (I might try to run it there, but... I don't think it could run SPEE at 50% speed. :\)

@BKCK: Nice job! It looks great! :)

The quizes come in packs of 10. so you'll have to make 8 more for it to be in the game.

Why...
-is my Hitmontop showing as a Golbat in battle?
-is almost every cave up to Morty refered to as resta cave?
Egh... Ok. Big(ish) error.

Tyrouge... will evolve into forms of Zubat. Hitmonlee- zubat, chan- golbat, top- crobat.

When I restructured the class list, I forgot to reassign the tyrogue evolutions. the names will be displayed properly, so will the menu icon but it will learn zubat attacks and whatnot.

Once you start v0.6, your hitwill be fixed. Their attacks will get deleted, but will automatically learn all the moves it would have. same applies to the status changes. So DON'T use any TMs or stat increase items on the hitmons(*)

and fixed the cave names. Don't know how I didn't notice that. (*)

Oh, at while I'm here,

"No Bites"
Not even a nibble...

fixed. (*)
Also, just for lolz I added 2 variety of magikarp. freshwater and saltwater. only difference is that saltwater is more orangish.

I have no problem with people changing the ingame assets. I was going to put up a guide on how to change the music in the game.

i completed beta version it was awesome and i like the battle style

Nearly over now :P, but just two questions. Where do I get Moon Stone!? I've been stuck with Nidorino for ages now. And also, will it be possible to import my save to version 6 (when it's released) and then go New Game + so I can play V6 with a low level Charizard? XD

@Above: Yes, you can import any save from I believe v.25 on, though it might not be recommended due to important events in the beginning. Seeing that you plan on using NewGame+, I don't think it's going to be a problem. Just drag and drop Save01.lsd (or whatever save number) into the new file. I'm going to check for the moon stone problem, will edit this post later.

Found it.

You've actually given me a good idea for a cool little feature in the game. Since the apocalypse is near in the game and graphics are getting upgraded, the main hero could experience this first hand and his sprite would fluctuate from 2nd to 3rd gen (ruby, sapphire, emerald etc).

Save games are all forward compatibile. I wanted people to be able to continue with their progress that they worked hard on. And using NG+ you can see any new events that I added.

NOTE: v0.5 only updates save files from v0.4 or later.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Tyrogue evolves into forms of Zubat? For me, Hitmonlee's backsprite shows up as Ampharos, not sure if that's related.

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Save games are all forward compatibile. I wanted people to be able to continue with their progress that they worked hard on. And using NG+ you can see any new events that I added.

NOTE: v0.5 only updates save files from v0.4 or later.
You didn't really address my idea, lol. I was just suggesting you could have the hero's sprite change from gen 2 and gen 3, similar to the tiles changing, because of the nearing apocalypse.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Well, I'm back. Oh, well, if you don't mind, since you've been away for a couple of days, I've been changing quite a bit of sprites :P

I noticed that Falkner does not have a sprite facing up. This causes problems when you talk to him from above...
Also, his trophy still says Flanker :P

@Above: If you want, I can alter a certain sprite of the char's and send you a modified charset folder. It's 3 frames per movement (Walk up, walk down, bike down, etc), so just tell me which to edit (Also, Brendan or Red?)

@DarkDoom3000: Hehe, do you have fresh&salt water Gyarados? You can also apply the DPPt gender difference to them too :P

Tyrogue evolves into forms of Zubat? For me, Hitmonlee's backsprite shows up as Ampharos, not sure if that's related.
It's just the backsprite, right? If you want (or if DD doesn't post a fix in 24 hours... though I doubt it) I can quickly edit the backsprites :D

EDIT: Bahh, Zealot, its in the attachments. Just drag+drop into BattleCharSet :) (Backup the folder in case I messed up somehow... :()
If you have an Ampharos, it'll turn into a Hitmonlee xD (aesthetic only)

Attachments

• Electric.PNG
    Electric.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
Ok, 2 down 8 to go... ... ..... .... o.o
... ....wait for it.... ... AHA!

3. Epic Mickey was a game recently released
for the Wii. In it, you could play however you
liked, painting or thinning the world. It also
starred forgotten cartoon characters.

Did you play that game? Great!
Did you see someone called Clarabelle in it?
a. Sure, I did! (answer. You got a cookie!)
b. No... (Who's Clarabelle?)

4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue
Team was a spinoff released for the GBA.
It featured randomly generated dungeons
and all 389 Pokemon, including Mew.

Which dungeon is from PMD Red Rescue Team?
a. Magnetic Quarry
b. World Abyss
c. Mt. Blaze (Tah-Dah! Right answer!)

(I'm on a roll today! :cool:)

5. Pokemon Red and Blue had oh, so
many glitches. Some were usable, others
were... well... not usable. Missingno. was
one of them, and is the most famous.

Which one isn't in Pokemon red?
a. 'M
b. PkMn
c. 3TrainerPoke (:P answer!)

6. Ninja Gaiden... most people rever it
as the hardest game of all time. I've
heard people go insane trying to get
past the first level (nah, just kidding!)

What was the puple thing in level one?
a. dog (answer)
b. cat
c. genetically modified thingymajig

7. Okami was a crazy game, pitting you
as the sun god on a quest to vanquish
the world of evil with the power of the
Celestial Brush.

Which of these isn't a Brush Technique?
a. Blizzard
b. Power Slash
c. Vine Whip (answer. It's just Vine.)

8. Oh noez! Another Okami question!
Anyway, a lot of the game takes place
in a region called Nippon, a parallel to
ancient Japan.

Which of these areas aren't in Nippon?
a. Kamui (answer.)
b. Ryoshima Coast
c. Taka Pass

9. Pokemon Quartz is... a very odd game.
It's known for it's Fakemon, and for it's
Engrish. It's quite fun (or so I've heard...
from a few people...)

Which Pokemon is from the Corna region?
a. Pikachu
b. Coccnuto
c. Stulo (answer)

...last... one.... :knockedou

10. Metal Gear Solid 4... some herald it
to be one of the greatest games of all time.
It sealed all loose ends left by the earlier
games, and sent Solid Snake off with a bang.

*Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert!* Did you see
Raiden in this game? Does he die at the end?
a. yes... so sad...
b. Of course not! (answer. That guy's unkillable.)

I... I... I DID IT!!! *falls over backwards*
I hope you all have a nice day... XD

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Oh wow, nice job, Mew_nani!
Does anyone want me to release the edited Ethan sprites (4th gen)?
That is, if DarkDoom doesn't mind :P

Anyway, back to the whole point of this post. Where is Ninju in Brevis?! :(
I actually enjoy that little guy.
Will there be more of him? :D

Last edited:
Years
Havent been here in a while, doesnt looked like I missed much. DarkDoom, I'm working on the questions and should have them finished soon. I can send them in a pm to you or I can e-mail them (they're in a word document). Which ever you prefer.

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
Years
TO make it shor youre Features (especialy the thing with 4 Poki at one time and the Evolving thing with Eevee)
But I hate hate hate those GSClike graphics....
7/10 because optik is not that important

TO make it shor youre Features (especialy the thing with 4 Poki at one time and the Evolving thing with Eevee)
But I hate hate hate those GSClike graphics....
7/10 because optik is not that important

Last edited:
Back