• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wannabe N Appeared!

sirulynthebarian

The Pokemon Whisperer
Years
Um hi! >///////< I'm new here.
So I actually am wanting to make my own ROM Hack (For a while now). I don't know how Dx
Huehue...
So anyway, I love Pokemon (I mean... Isn't that why I'm here?) My favorites? Oh I have too many XD Anything dogish I guess... Or dragonish.. Or lizards. Or cats... Or fish. O_O I don't know. T_T
I'm excited to be here and hopefully meet others! XD So Hai!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! N is definitely an awesome character! Probably one of my top favorites in the entire series. I actually have too many favorite Pokemon too, and I can't seem to stop adding to the list, haha.

Since you're interested in ROM Hacking, our Tools, Tutorials, & Resources as well as the Beginner's Lounge should have some helpful threads.

Good luck, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask! See you around <3

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
Welcome! You seem fun! ^^ If you need help with ROM hacks I'm sure I could help you, or you can ask other people too! :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Hai there :3 Welcome to the PC!

You seem like a cool person >.< I like you already :O Ok, anyways I hope you enjoy our forums! We have a ROM Hacking section (one of the most famous sections here on the PC), where you can find tools, tutorials, resources ... Where you can ask questions about ROM Hacking, and much more!
But PC has many more forums, so I suggest you go explore~

If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message >O<
Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
Welcome to PC!
Glad you've came, I have a VERY important mission for you.
View Mission Details
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Cat Pokémon are best. :D But then there are the tons of others that're awesome.. hard choice, lol. Almost impossible. Nice to meet you and welcome to the community, Siru!

N is one of my favorite Pokémon characters and he's a big reason why I love Unova as much as I do. The region is great overall and I'd be down to ramble about its awesomeness any day of the week.. so feel free to message me if you ever want to chat! ;p So much we can talk about as fans. Either way see you around and have a lovely experience ~

Back