• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've updated the first post of the IC thread with all your Pokémon details - if everyone new could check their own and get back to me if anything is wrong. There are a few <BLANKS> where there was only three moves (and a missed ability I think).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
You put my buddy Mammoth instead of me next to Ortzi. ^_^ Other than that, it's good!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Swift, all good, but u need to add the details of my venomoth (ive updated my SU with the addition of Venomoth, who is nicknamed Hazard ) + Youve let Simipour level by 2 :)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
D; Aww I didn't catch that girafarig. I had plans for that crazy one. Is it okay if I write a post about attempting another capture?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Swift, all good, but u need to add the details of my venomoth (ive updated my SU with the addition of Venomoth, who is nicknamed Hazard ) + Youve let Simipour level by 2 :)

Oooh yes, and maths fail XD I only meant to award 1 level.

D; Aww I didn't catch that girafarig. I had plans for that crazy one. Is it okay if I write a post about attempting another capture?

Since it was Uncommon that is fine Snow :D

Next post will be coming up tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of posts, this week was an effingly busy one.

Don't worry Mick, you've been quite active anyway :3 Look forward to your post!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@SwiftSign So you'll write up a post about one of our pokemon collapsing then? Do I set up another post then? I was thinking that Blaze would be defeated since he is at the biggest disadvantage.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
@SwiftSign So you'll write up a post about one of our pokemon collapsing then? Do I set up another post then? I was thinking that Blaze would be defeated since he is at the biggest disadvantage.

That's what I would do ordinarily, although if you'd prefer to let Blaze lose yourself then that's fine :D I just wasn't sure if you guys had decided who would win since there were lots of close shots.

Basically, feel free to write one more post - either declare Blaze the loser or leave it open on an attack (like you have been doing) and I shall step in.

Winner or loser both Pokémon/trainers will be rewarded. ^^

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Anyone want a naughty litwick messing up their battle? since Hogan is watching the battles, it:

a) gives me an excuse to post

b) shows how disobedient Nudge the litwick is :P

King!

better
Years
Urgh, I really hate to do this because I'm in love with this RP and I had some plans for Nadia, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep up with it anymore :(

Going away really set me back on my homework for next years Honors English, and I have too many more books to read and papers to write D: I'm so sorry to let you down like this, and I truly wish the best for this RP. I'll definitely be following along, and I'd love to see it make it to the end!

Best of luck all of you, and once again, I'm extremely sorry for this.

-King!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Urgh, I really hate to do this because I'm in love with this RP and I had some plans for Nadia, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep up with it anymore :(

Going away really set me back on my homework for next years Honors English, and I have too many more books to read and papers to write D: I'm so sorry to let you down like this, and I truly wish the best for this RP. I'll definitely be following along, and I'd love to see it make it to the end!

Best of luck all of you, and once again, I'm extremely sorry for this.

-King!

Oh no :( I was hoping to see more of Nadia. Nevertheless, I know school comes first. I hope you manage to get your work done.

Starting to wonder if I'm being too rigid with the timings, if anyone else having issues with it? I mean I know I encourage everyone to post at least once but if you think each event-day should be longer than 10 IRL days please drop me a line.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
lol i have been watching wayyyyyyyy to much sentai lately, hell my post seems ripped out of an episode. double hell i even added a PTSD backstory for Orenji xD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Swift: Actually, I think I'll hold back on catching that Girafarig. (As you can see I have a hard time deciding if I should catch a pokemon or not...) (You may post the next event if you wish, if you guys were waiting on me. )

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
@Swift: Actually, I think I'll hold back on catching that Girafarig. (As you can see I have a hard time deciding if I should catch a pokemon or not...) (You may post the next event if you wish, if you guys were waiting on me. )

The event will be posted either tomorrow evening or Tuesday afternoon!

Baker's Bulbasaur - if you're out there, you need to post before I post the event or your character will be written out.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
I'm going to be out of the state starting tomorrow until friday, so if any bunnying is necessary, feel free to do so. I'll get caught up when I get back.

Back