• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
That Torch idea sounds great.

How about a cigarette lighter that evolves into a furnace. It's typing would be Fire/ Steel and it could naturally learn Heat Wave and Overheat (opening it's lid/ door when using a special attacking fire move).

It can also a defensive wall and learn Iron Defense, Protect and other like moves.

I could easily see Biker NPCs and Engineer NPCs using it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd rather not see any more Pokémon based off man-made objects, haha. ): They just sort of ruin the feeling, you know? Pokémon are supposed to be like animals, and not something inanimate. If it were a ghost-type, though, then it would have made sense as they could possess things.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Cigarette lighter wouldn't happen because of parents (they'll give that slippery slope load of junk) but that is a pretty awesome idea.

Well I did say it was a goofy topic :P I kind of feel the same way, I guess, but I think it's gonna happen whether we like it or not. Thanks Vanillite!

Wicked3DS

Years
...I should've known. Also, wow, that is OLD. Also, I've cracked the Fire/Grass code.

Firewood.

At least, it could start that way and then evolve into a full on tree with burning leaves and the whole bit. Thoughts?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What the [insert word here] did I just watch???!!??
That has to be the weirdest, yet slightly funny, thing I've seen about shoes..

But anywho, I was thinking about a torch or a grill for a Pokémon based of an inanimate object.

Wicked3DS

Years
Yeah, that's pretty much that video.

A grill is a good one. Man, most of these are Fire/Steel-types, no wonder they haven't piled them on :P

Wicked3DS

Years
Hmm, that would more or less be the Fire-type Honedge, which isn't a bad thing. I feel like it would need to be a single stage Pokémon, I don't see evolutions in my head (doesn't mean there can't be though).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
You know, it would have been really cool if we had a fire-fish Pokémon. We've never had those, have we? :o

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Fire/Water has yet to be released. One of the legendary Pokemon hidden in X&Y is that typing though.... Volcanion I believe.

Wicked3DS

Years
Volcanion is correct. As for a Fire/Fish...er, Fire-type fish, I like the idea. There's lots of routes we can go with that one.

Wicked3DS

Years
Here's one from the club that I replaced in December that I find interesting (in lieu of April Fool's as well).

How would you use your Fire Pokemon to pull a prank on someone?

Back