• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
How you act, I know this stuff, believe me
jump1.gif

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Tig said:
What's your mental age? Surely it can't be 18 XD
Last time I checked, I think it said 6, but that doesn't change my mental capacaty! lol, I know tons of random useless facts.

Hence the Goth LOLI persona...lol

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Tig said:
6? LMAO! Aww you're more immaturer than me ;_; *cries*
You took the quiz on Quizilla, didn't you? Dureiku did, and he also got 6, lol. And I always though he was more mature than me. I can still get through myjob everyday, I turn 18 when I walk through the doors.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
@deathbyalice: Thanks for voting for me in member of the month :) Forgot to thank you after I saw it. I think that is like my first vote ever there.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
It's just on quizilla.com, I haven't taken the quiz in months, but Quizilla added a search option, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Shadow of Ash said:
I've taken that quiz before. I think it was 17 years of age. Eh, I always thought it would be 12 or something lol
What quiz is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back