• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
@Toujours: Is that because they have genuinely poor writing skills or just out of laziness? As laziness is definitely the cause of my friends' poor spelling on Facebook! :P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
oh yeah, i just rembered something. has anyone read that article about how even if the letters in a word are jumbled up, as long as the first and last letters are correct, its still easily readable?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, I remember in 10th grade, my english gave us some paper with fun facts on them. I read that one, it's pretty cool actually.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
my big bro devin was the one who showed it to me. he wasn't a good reader like me, but dang he could actually make sense of game coding and stuff like that. i wish i could make sense of it, i'd love to make a video game.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
@Toujours: Is that because they have genuinely poor writing skills or just out of laziness? As laziness is definitely the cause of my friends' poor spelling on Facebook! :P

Fairly certain it's poor writing skills, knowing the person haha. I know a few people that I think type terribly out of laziness, but the person in my head is ~45 and therefore started using computers as an adult and isn't very skilled with typing I don't think.

Omg Kura our postcounts are close now @_@ That's weird!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm obviously at 850 something, and slowly rising. Good amount for only 2 months. Gonna make it to 2k by may hopefully.

Years
I'm currently at 6,640 as of this post. Soon to be hitting 7,000.

There are times I accumulate a few extra posts in a day, which Tier 1/2 Supporters and non-Supporters won't even know where I posted them. Turns out they come from the Tier 3-6 Supporter exclusive VIP Forum, and I was glad I was placed in one of the higher tiers cos I did bring some new life into it by reviving loads of old threads there.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Fairly certain it's poor writing skills, knowing the person haha. I know a few people that I think type terribly out of laziness, but the person in my head is ~45 and therefore started using computers as an adult and isn't very skilled with typing I don't think.

Omg Kura our postcounts are close now @_@ That's weird!

Yeah though you have the staff lounge too. It's like Livewire. I see him have hundreds of extra posts every few days, and I'm always like "How? I don't see him post THAT much" and look at his profile and it'll be like 12 posts in the last few days or something.

That's kinda why postcount is pointless though. I mean.. people in Emulation have no idea who I am.. because I never go into emulation. Why would a number matter, right?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Well I don't feel I post that much. I'm from 2004 and someone like Toujours is from what? 2011 or something, so relatively, she posts tons more than me but.. hey! I just like chatting, really.

Also

6725658_460s_v1.jpg

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm nearing 2600. Had I not been bored of this place from 2010-2012 I would probably have double that.

I'm not going to post a picture. I always steer clear of them because I can't think of anything to post. :P

Gabri

m8
Years
Post counts don't make a person smart or dumb, nice or rude, trustworthy or not. Or a good person in general.
Why do some people care so much about a mere number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back