• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2006
my yugioh card, meah

D.D. Sniper Rifle
+ Spell
Can only be equipped to a monster with D.D. in its name. Every time the monster attacks, instead of targeting a monser on your opponent's side of the field you can target one that has been removed from play instead. Your opponent takes the the attack of the targeted monster as battle damage. The monter + with this card must still attack.

Twisted Reality

I see Dead People's. You suck.
Years
Vampire Genesis Empowered
Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card has to be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", every card on the field gets removed from play.
3500 atk | 2300 def
Secret Rare

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
#1 Mimi Fan: Magic Keeper - I would reccomend putting some kind of price on it, such as discard 1+ card from your hand to return 1 card from your graveyard to your hand

Twisted Reality: Vampire Genesis Empowered - Kinda redundant besides the part where it's kills everything via Special Summon instead of Spell or Trap card. I would say maybe either:
Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", Remove all cards from play instead of this card. This creature cannot attack the turn it is special summoned.

Spell
This card can only be activated when "Vampire Genesis" is on the field. Remove all cards from play.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Nice edit digi. I would rather have it as you cannot perform your battle phase instead if it removes all cards from play. It seems like a OTK card.

Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", Remove all cards from play instead of this card. You cannot perform your battle phase this turn.

#1 Mimi Fan: That card is a bit too broken. A discard cost is good. It could create a 2 for 1. -1 in a way in some situations. The card 1:1 . The cost -1. Card you are getting back. But something like life point payment would work to make the card equal in a way.

Magic Keeper
Card Type:Trap
Effect: Pay half of your life points. Then select 1 spell or trap in your graveyard and add it to your hand.

This card is like Magic Shard in a way.

A card I created.

Double Edge Warrior
Atribute: Earth
Type: Warrior
Level: 7
Attack: 2500
Defense:1900
Effect: This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase. If this card attack your opponent's lifepoints successfully more than once during the same turn. Your opponent skips his or her next draw phase.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I would personally make this an 8-Star, not that it matters too much, and personally this almost seems like Yata Garasu all over again XD except with tribute of course, but easily overcome with Earth Chant. The double attack makes it even more evil. On the bright side, it can't be special summoned from the graveyard. On the downside, it can be returned to the hand.
hm...maybe something like "This card can attack twice during the same battle phase by paying (insert life points to pay) life points."

This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase by paying (insert life points to pay) life points. If this card attacks your opponent's lifepoints (directly?) successfully more than once during the same turn, your opponent skips his or her next draw phase. Whenever this creature deals direct damage to your opponent, reduce the damage dealt to half "Double Edge Warrior"'s attack.

That last part is to keep them from clearing the field then getting him out for some direct 5000 damage.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Earth Chant is for ruitals earth monsters. XD

Troy Horse may be the monster you are talking about. A 2 tribute monster for 1.

To be honest......I wanted to make a tribute form of Yata Garasu.

If I had the choice I put a restriction on this card.

Yeah...directly. A 1000 life points will be good with that extra cost. I would like this monster to be useful but not broken in a ban sense. Your idea would work well.

I will edit my card fix.

Double Edge Warrior
Atribute: Earth
Type: Warrior
Level: 7
Attack: 2350
Defense:2100
Effect: This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase. If this card attack your opponent's lifepoints directly successfully more than once during the same turn and inflicts battle damage. Your opponent skips his or her next draw phase.

Lower attack, easily can be attacked by more monsters. Needs to inflict battle damage for it's effect to achieve. It makes Waboku and Kuriboh counter it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2006
(note:some of these cards are related to Fire Emblem path of radiance)

Ragnell
magic-equip
Increases the attack by 1500. Ragnell can only be equip to Ike-The Commander when he is in attack mode and is destoryed if is changed to defence mode.
rare

Ike-The Commander
Normal
8/Warrior/Earth
'the commander of the greil mercenaries. he will kill anyone in his way to save his sister.'
3000/3000
Ultra rare
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaze=wind says "Pika pika!" or "See Ya!"

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
To be honest it sounds a bit confusing but I actuaully like that idea.*is a Fire Emblem fan though* It's own deck is needed for it but it can work. XD

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
WHEEEEEE!
I'm here to make this thred fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sepharious, God of all Duel Monsters
Fusion/Effect (Fusion of 3 "The Creator"s)
12 Stars, Divine Beast, Light
This card my only be played when 3 "The Creators" are on your side of the field. 3 "Polymeraztions" must be used in order to summon this monster. When this card is succesfully summoned, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. You may also summon all monsters that are in your deck, hand, and graveyard (you may have more than 5 monsters on the field when this card is in play.) None of the monsters on your side of the field may attack for 10 of your standby phases. If this card is destroyed, it's contoller loses all of his/her life points.
ATK: Infinite
Def: Infinite
Secret rare! Only about 10 in existasnce!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Way overly broken...so broken i can't even modify this very well...
1. Get rid of the Summon all monsters with the ignorance of rules and at least change it to just filling up your slots on the field.
2. As for the losing life points, just change it to losing the game.
3. Decrease the amount of turns you have to wait...
4. And lower the Atk/Def to something reasonable at that
And...the rest it a little too screwy for me to edit...

In the end: way too broken...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
digi-kun said:
Way overly broken...so broken i can't even modify this very well...
1. Get rid of the Summon all monsters with the ignorance of rules and at least change it to just filling up your slots on the field.
2. As for the losing life points, just change it to losing the game.
3. Decrease the amount of turns you have to wait...
4. And lower the Atk/Def to something reasonable at that
And...the rest it a little too screwy for me to edit...

In the end: way too broken...
Yep. I was just screwn' around on that one!

Okay, here are some SERIOUS ones:
White Eyes Blue dragon
Monster
Lv. 7, Dragon, Light
No Effects
ATK 2500/DEF 3000
Ultra Rare

Black Chaos Beast- Envoy of the middle
Effect Monster
Lv. 9, Beast, Light
This card my only be special summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and one DARK monster from your graveyard. During your standby phase, you may remove 1 monster from play on your opponent's side of the field. If you do this, you may pay 300 life points to decrease your opponent's life points by the number of stars on the card removed from play times 200.
ATK 3500/Def 1900
Ultra Rare

Blue eyes Dragon Magician
Fuson monster/Effect (Fusion of Dark MAgician and Blue Eyes White Dragon X2)
Level 12, Dragon, LIGHT
After you attack with this monster, switch it to defence position. You may noy change it to attack posiyion for your next 2 Standby phases.
ATK 5000/ DEF 0
Ultra Rare

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
WHEEEEEE!
This card my only be played when 3 The Creators are on your side of the field. 3 Polymeraztion must be used in order to summon this monster. When this card is succesfully summoned, destroy all cards on the field the field. You may also special summon all monsters that are in your deck, hand, and graveyard Your opponent can remove 2 cards from his/her graveyard to negate the effect of this card and destroy it.

ATK:6800
Def: 9000

I agree with digi. That's my fix.

Years
I made some YGO cards :)
Cursed Sword of the Dragon
Fusion Monster
******(Dark)[Dragon/Fusion]
"Curse of Dragon" + "Luster Dragon"
This card is treated as an equip spell card. A warrior type monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 600 for each dragon type monster in your graveyard, and 400 for each monster in your opponents graveyard. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play until it can be equipped to another monster.
ATK 0 DEF 0

Cursed Fluff Ball of Death
Effect Monster
*(Dark)[?/Effect]
This card cannot be played in ATK mode. Whenever this card is removed from the feild, you lose 100 LP, This card gains 400 DEF, and is special summoned to field.
ATK 9999 DEF 0

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
White Eyes Blue dragon
Monster
Lv. 7, Dragon, Light
No Effects
ATK 2500/DEF 3000
Ultra Rare
Beatdown, nothing Special, it's fine

Black Chaos Beast- Envoy of the Conflict
Effect Monster
Lv. 8, Beast, Light
This card may only be special summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and one DARK monster from your graveyard. During your main phase, you may remove 1 monster from play on your opponent's side of the field. If you do this, you may pay 300 life points to decrease your opponent's life points by the number of stars on the card removed from play times 200. You may only use this ability once per turn.
ATK 3000/Def 2500
Ultra Rare
Both envoys are 3000/2500, Lv. 8, so it makes sense to make this so too. This is the center card between the beginning and end, so i would say more of a battle-type effect, though this works too, damge for detruction from Chaos Emp, with the removal of Black Luster. Both ways, the Envoys are both broken so this can be left as so.

Blue eyes Dragon Magician
Fuson monster/Effect (Fusion of Dark MAgician and Blue Eyes White Dragon X2)
Level 12, Dragon, LIGHT
After you attack with this monster, switch it to defence position. You may noy change it to attack posiyion for your next 2 Standby phases.
ATK 4000/ DEF 3000
Ultra Rare
Best thing to do is to give this card some decent defence so it's not just a beatdown -> suicide card (which is quite a good waste of a DM and BEWD) Lowered the ATK for DM + 2 BEWD > 3 BEWD AKA BEUD

~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
WHEEEEEE!
This card my only be played when 3 The Creators are on your side of the field. When this card is succesfully summoned, destroy all cards on the field the field. You may also special summon all monsters that are in your deck, hand, and graveyard. Your opponent can remove 5 cards from his/her graveyard to negate the effect of this card and destroy it.

ATK:6800
Def: 9000
Got rid of 3 Polys must be used since it's much easier to counter now

gs135790 said:
Cursed Sword of the Dragon
Fusion Monster
******(Dark)[Dragon/Fusion]
"Curse of Dragon" + "Luster Dragon" + "Helmos?"
This card is treated as an equip spell card. A warrior type monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 300 for each dragon type monster in your graveyard, and 100 for each dragon type monster in your opponents graveyard. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play until it can be equipped to another monster.
ATK 0 DEF 0

Helmos is the Equip out of monsters card so why not add it in. Though it is quite unique among cards i've seen...not sure about if there's a card like this alreadyso helmos may not be needed

Cursed Fluff Ball of Death (I still say "Doom" sounds better)
Effect Monster
*(Dark)[?/Effect]
This card cannot be played in ATK mode. Whenever this card is removed from the feild, you lose 100 LP, This card gains 400 DEF, and is special summoned to field.
ATK 9999 DEF 0

Raise the stars, lower the ATK...a LOT

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
i know that, but special summoning (after it getting killed) in defence is still possible while Level Limit A's in play, it just switches to attack mode right after the summon in defence...100 life, get a beatstick
Raise the stars/lvl. to at least 4, and still lower the attack to at most 2500
Goblin Attack Force is kinda like this except you attack before putting it in defence position

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I'm bored, I'll do a few for now.

Akra, Shadow Rainbow Guardian/7/Light-Darkness
Creature - Ghost/Guardian
Your dual-civilization cards don't come into the mana zone tapped.
All your other dual-civilization creatures get +2000 power
While you have at least 1 dual-civilization creature in the battle zone, this creature gets +4000 power and double breaker
There was but one creature that would restore the dignity the dual-civilization creatures deserved...
5000+
Rare
(yes I know that Light and Darkness are opposing civilizations, but future sets such as Secret of the Hidden Gear do have dual-civs that have opposing civs)

Regeneration Gear/1/Darkness
Cross Gear
When the crossed creature would be destroyed, it stays in the battle zone instead.
At the end of each of your turns, put this card in the graveyard unless you pay 6 mana.
Immortal life...for a price.
Rare
(evil card if you can control it)

Orthos, the Gravekeeper/7/Darkness
Creature - Living Dead
Silent Skill: Destroy all non-darkness creatures. If it's a dual-civilization creature, it stays in the battle zone.
"I dig and dig for hours, and everyone keeps dying! It's annoying!"
Uncommon
(yup it's a near-broken card compared to Swamp Worm, but most players nowadays should be using dual-civs already anyway)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
gs135790 said:
^I was gonna put "doom", but for some reason i put Death...

The 9999 ATK is so it will be FEARED...for no apparent reason...lol

Chthonian Blast + Barrel Behind the Door = GG.

Or this card:

Defensive Striker
Spell/Equip
You may only equip this card to a monster on your side of the field in Defense Position. The equipped monster cannot change its battle position. The equipped monster may attack while in defense position (battle damage is applied normally using this monster's ATK). You may also destroy this card to negate the effect of 1 card that designates the equipped monster as a target and destroy it. When this card is destroyed by an effect, switch the equipped monster to Attack Position and increase your life points by amount equal to the total amount of battle damage that the equipped monster inflicted to your opponent while equipped with this card.

Sure, it won't switch the position of that particular monster, but it's still nice.

Now, for what I've been working on for the past few weeks:

S-Wing Cannon
Light/Machine
4 Stars
ATK/1000 DEF/700
This monster has incredible potential when equipped with its special weapons.

T-Support Dragon
Light/Machine/Union
4 Stars
ATK/800 DEF/600
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may equip this card to a "S-Wing Cannon" on your side of the field as an Equip Card OR unequip this card and Special Summon it in Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the equipped monster's ATK and DEF by amount equal to the combined ATK and DEF of this monster.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

U-Machine Arm
Light/Machine/Union
4 Stars
ATK/800 DEF/300
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may equip this card to a "S-Wing Cannon" or "T-Support Dragon" on your side of the field as an Equip Card OR unequip this card and Special Summon it in Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the equipped monster's ATK and DEF by amount equal to the combined ATK and DEF of this monster.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

STU-Super Wing Cannon
Light/Machine/Fusion/Effect
6 Stars
ATK/2600 DEF/1800
"S-Wing Cannon" + "T-Support Dragon" + "U-Machine Arm"
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing the above-listed monsters on your side of the field from play (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand to destroy 1 face-down monster and 1 face-down Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. The targeted Spell/Trap card cannot be activated in response.

And finally...

STUVWXYZ-Ultimate Dragon Cannon
Light/Machine/Fusion/Effect
10 Stars
ATK/4000 DEF/3500
"STU-Super Wing Cannon" + "VW-Tiger Catapult" + "XYZ-Dragon Cannon"
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing the above-listed monsters on your side of the field from play (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned in this way, select one card from your opponent's hand and remove it from play. If this card attacks a defense position monster with an ATK higher than the defense position monster's DEF, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card attacks, you may change the battle position of the attack target (Flip Effects are not activated). In addition, once during each of your turns, you may discard one card from your hand to select and activate one of the following effects:

-Remove all monsters on your opponent's side of the field from play

-Remove all Spell/Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field from play

In addition, by paying 1500 life points, you may Special Summon 1 "STU-Super Wing Cannon", 1 "VW-Tiger Catapult", and 1 "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" that are removed from play to your side of the field. If you activate this effect, the monsters summoned by this effect cannot attack or be removed from play this turn.

A bit broken, I know, but hey, it's pretty difficult to get out, so of course it needs some good abilities.

Back