• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
im at the 4th gym badge i just want a tortera and i want a maganium and a blaziken :P and a galie but ill w8 for glaie cuz it evloves at lvl 42 :P

EDIT:where should i train swello at

Training fire types is easy, just train at the route that is to the right of Dawnsnow Town. For Meganium, when you go to another region (won't say), you can surf and train at the water route below and battle trainers. Not sure on Swellow though, just train it where you think is appropriate.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
were r alot of fighting types at
EDIT:can u get flamethrower in this game
EDIT2:wow the 4th gym badge is easy

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Yes, but only one TM. Personally I used it on Seviper (My team was Empoleon, Masquerain, Seviper, and Hypno... no others could.), but it's your call.

And training for the Torxia League is HARD. Fortunately, my last member (My trump card) is quite good at taking many pokemon out, but... it's level 34. D: Time to continue training...

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Yes, but only one TM. Personally I used it on Seviper (My team was Empoleon, Masquerain, Seviper, and Hypno... no others could.), but it's your call.

And training for the Torxia League is HARD. Fortunately, my last member (My trump card) is quite good at taking many pokemon out, but... it's level 34. D: Time to continue training...

Where did you get Flamethrower? I just got the "Secret TM" from Mt. Iris and I haven't found it yet.

And how hard are they? My Pokemon are currently around 55 with two of them on Lv50. Are the Elite 4 up in their 80s?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017

where can i get a dratini

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

I'm not sure. I've never seen one before. But I'll use the Super Rod I have and see what happens.

EDIT: From where I'm at, I only get Seaking and Gyarados, and the Pokedex doesn't show me where it is located, so I can't help.

EDIT #2: I don't really know how hard the league is, but I grinded my Togekiss to Lv70, and it has very high stats from all of those vitamins I gave it. I'll get it to Lv75 or so, and then grind my Infernape and train my Plusle underwater. Then I'll continue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I'm not sure. I've never seen one before. But I'll use the Super Rod I have and see what happens.

EDIT: From where I'm at, I only get Seaking and Gyarados, and the Pokedex doesn't show me where it is located, so I can't help.

EDIT #2: I don't really know how hard the league is, but I grinded my Togekiss to Lv70, and it has very high stats from all of those vitamins I gave it. I'll get it to Lv75 or so, and then grind my Infernape and train my Plusle underwater. Then I'll continue.
when do u go 2 the next region
edit:were do u get strenth

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
when do u go 2 the next region

Around the 6th gym or so, you go to Hoenn, where you can surf below Mosdeep City to train.

EDIT: Somewhing I've observed, using Flare Blitz with my Infernape sometimes gives errors that end the battle. I've only used it for wild Pokemon so far, not trainer battles.

Exception: wrong number of arguments(2 for 0)
PokeBattle_Battler:1415:in `pbAdditionalEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1415:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1655:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1632:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:1658:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1923:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1922:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1922:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2758:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2757:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2757:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:806:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:429:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:600:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

EDIT #2: Something else that just happened, my Infernape's Overheat activated Roselia's Poison Point when I Ko'd it. It should be a special attack, so I don't know why it activated.

EDIT #3: I was training with my Plusle below Mosdeep City, and I ran across a shiny Wingull! XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Around the 6th gym or so, you go to Hoenn, where you can surf below Mosdeep City to train.

EDIT: Somewhing I've observed, using Flare Blitz with my Infernape sometimes gives errors that end the battle. I've only used it for wild Pokemon so far, not trainer battles.

Exception: wrong number of arguments(2 for 0)
PokeBattle_Battler:1415:in `pbAdditionalEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1415:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1655:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1632:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:1658:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1923:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1922:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1922:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2758:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2757:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2757:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:806:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:429:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:600:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

EDIT #2: Something else that just happened, my Infernape's Overheat activated Roselia's Poison Point when I Ko'd it. It should be a special attack, so I don't know why it activated.

EDIT #3: I was training with my Plusle below Mosdeep City, and I ran across a shiny Wingull! XD
weres do i go forthe 5th badge at?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
weres do i go forthe 5th badge at?

Fifth Badge is at Duskduke City, you need strength to move the boulders. If I recall correctly, the guy standing there will give it to you if you go there now.

And as for the shiny Wingull...

Wingull - #278 (Lax)
HP: 6 - 8
Att: 7 - 10
Def: 11 - 14
SpA: 9 - 12
SpD: 22 - 25
Speed: 23 - 26

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012
I'm sorry if some of these questions are repeats of questions already on the thread, but I've been searching for a while and haven't come up with any answers:

1. I saw on a previous post that the Raptor EX link on the first page was not the newest version...where could I get the newest one?
2. Pokemon move art don't seem to be implemented in the game...is that just because I'm playing an old EX, or was move art just considered unnecessary?
3. Saving doesn't seem to work if I close the window. Once again, is this because I'm playing an old version of EX?
4. When I attempted to use the mystery gift feature, the game error'd and I lost my progress after my last save. Is this broken or is it just because I'm playing an old version?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Why nobody gives the answer for this question:

How do i save? I always lose my savefile.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I'm sorry if some of these questions are repeats of questions already on the thread, but I've been searching for a while and haven't come up with any answers:

1. I saw on a previous post that the Raptor EX link on the first page was not the newest version...where could I get the newest one?
2. Pokemon move art don't seem to be implemented in the game...is that just because I'm playing an old EX, or was move art just considered unnecessary?
3. Saving doesn't seem to work if I close the window. Once again, is this because I'm playing an old version of EX?
4. When I attempted to use the mystery gift feature, the game error'd and I lost my progress after my last save. Is this broken or is it just because I'm playing an old version?

1) You have to click on "The Newest Version" link to go to the proper page. The links under the spoilers don't have it.

2) Pokemon animation wasn't programmed into Pokemon Raptor. Most fan games don't have this because it's hard to implement.

3) You have to extract the folders first. I moved them to the desktop and placed them in one folder. Then it will save. I don't know the specifics though.

4) I don't know. It works for some people, but not for me, so I can't help you there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010

You can get a dratini, by going to the last city and then going into that one cave. You need a rope to get up that one cliff and then you should see a body of water. Surf in that and catch your dratini! :) I think the cave's name was Cave of Destiny.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
You can get a dratini, by going to the last city and then going into that one cave. You need a rope to get up that one cliff and then you should see a body of water. Surf in that and catch your dratini! :) I think the cave's name was Cave of Destiny.
where do u go for the 6th gym badge
EDIT:nevermind

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I noticed that Dialga's overworld sprite on top of Mt. Rainbow (I chose Palkia) turns into a Giratina when I talk to it. It's still a Dialga when I fight it though.

That very same Dialga was also hands-down the hardest legendary I had to catch so far. It actually struggled to death the first time >_<. Not to mention my Lv77 Togekiss had problems walling it.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
were do i go 2 the 6th badge :P

It's at Mastric City, check your map for the location.

I'm at the Torxia League, and I have to know: Is E****e supposed to have a shiny Bronzong? I hope that wasn't the second shiny I saw... >_>

...and a Shiny Alakazam too?!

Last edited:
Back