• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

What do you think of my game/story so far?

• Brilliant!! you should work for gamefreak!!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Awesome!!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • adverage...

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • it could use some work....

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • your an inslult to pokémon fans!!!

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
I like the whole idea, and i was just wondering if i could be a beta tester.

Username:SethCullen
Proof of Work: Sacred Flower Team.
Skills:Beta Testing.
Timezone/Country: New York, USA Eastern Time Zone.
Avalability: Weekdays: (any where) from 4:00(PM) till about 9:45(PM)

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
omg!!! some 1 realised what i got the idea from!!! that is my all time favorite movie!!! i was kinda holding a secret compotition and the first person 2 realise gets a place in the elite championship!!! congratulations sethcullen!!! you won!!!!

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
but isn't so easy to realise that it was Jpark based? i've been wondering that when i first saw your thread. Dr. John Hammonds. hehe

I kind of envy you that a lot of people posted. wah!X(

Last edited:

Exiled~Shadow

Years
hehehe lol.... well ive been thinking of the name and im not sure weather it should remain as dawn of the dinosaurs or change it to something elce??? i had a realy good 1 but i 4got it....

if you have any suggestions for the name or storyline dont hessitate to add cause id probly use it....

EDIT:
Ok, i think i rememberd it: Rise of the Pre-Histroic Pokemon... i think it sounds good but its a bit to long in my opinion... what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Exiled~Shadow

Years
MINI UPDATE!!

Ok guys, i have been practicing spriting and i decided i was gonna try to sprite one of the games pokemon.... so i present to you:

Ghost.png
Ghost
Ghost2.png
Ghost
Hamster-1.png
Normal

YAY!!!

So because i dont know what to call it, there will be a compotition running till the end of the month.

Name the pokemon!!!

The person who i think comes up with the best name for this pokemon will get to either be a gym leader or trainer in the elite challenge. You will get to choose what ur name is, ur sprite and ur pokemon but one of those pokemon will be this pokemon...

May the best namer win!!!

P.S. Just post it here or p.m. me if you dont want anyone to steal it....

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Is it a ghost type pokemon? If it is, then my name for it would be... Necrosis. Well, it looks like a ghost type... oh, and I like your maps.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
hey man, this game you wanna make it for what game console? Gba, Nds, ps, Wii and maybe others i did not mention.

It will be for the PC. It's a game and he's using one of a few programs to make it, along with Poccils starter kit...I think he's using RMXP. So the only console you can play it on would be the PC...With the program he created it in of course.

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Will you have Fossil Pokemon as wild Pokemon? I think you should have official Fossil Pokemon in the wild.

A wild Aerodactyl appeared!

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
ooh, pc... got a demo? I wonder... bah nevermind. hey why on pc anyway? iwanna make mine for Gba and Nds something like mystery dungeon. pogress going on...

Exiled~Shadow

Years
Guess what! SCHOOLS OUT!!! So be expecting alot of dotd goodness in the coming weeks!!!

Will you have Fossil Pokemon as wild Pokemon? I think you should have official Fossil Pokemon in the wild.

A wild Aerodactyl appeared!

YES!!! all dinomon will be found in the wild even my dinomon....

And no... i dont have a demo yet and probly wont have one for quite a while...

EDIT:

Ok, i just had a awesome idea so tell me what you think...
I was thinking that i could make all of the sprites the sizes of the ones in pokemon ranger so there more detailed and make the buildings and such bigger too for more detail! what do you think???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2009
Wow jj! cant wait for the update!!! any hints on what gonna be in the update??

Back