• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Elimination Round - 2009

Who should progress?

• Light Platinum

Votes: 49 48.0%
  • Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians

Votes: 45 44.1%
  • Eruption

Votes: 34 33.3%
  • Azure Horizons

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Dark Cry: Legend of Giratina

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
I voted for...
Life of Guardians,
Azure Horizons,
and Dark Cry.

Out of all of the possible hacks, that I could have voted for, I enjoyed LoG the most,with Azure Horizons as a close second. As for Dark cry, I think the screenies alone are enough to make me vote for it. All of the hacks I voted for deserve to win, but i want LoG to go all-the-way.

Hurray for favouritism !!! :J

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
I vote for Life of Guardians, Azure Horizons, and Eruption.
Just because a game looks good doesn't mean it plays well.

Atem

German Starter Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2022
I find Pokemon Light Platium have and Pkm. Dark Cry have got the best tiles, but Pkm. Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians have got the best story I find pokemon hacks are better than the Original Games, thank you to all Hackers.

NatureKeeper

Life of Guardians. One period after that.

I will not assist in eliminating Jagold's chance of HotY. I really was angry with what happened in Rescue Rangers.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Congratulations to Light Platinum, Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians and Azure Horizons on progressing! Judging will hence forth commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back