• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
I still don't see why you can't just use a separate image host. I would think Photobucket or something similar would suffice.

Also, if you're not gonna get rid of that horrible Comic Sans font, I'll do it for you. If you want. I mean seriously, I would if you want, but I won't make you take that offer. I'm just saying it's a horrible font. Like, really. I know I told you that on MSN, but I can't reiterate that single fact enough. The rest is perfectly fine, from what you showed me. Except the slight lack of screen tones, etc. Really, if you want, I can help add that sort of thing, or at least play around with it just to test things out.

Years
Spoiler:

That's what happens when you copy paste. XD

Tsuikishima cuts an object, then puts himself in the object's past. This means that the object changes according to what Tsukishima did in its past. Tsukishima isn't God so he can't create currents on oceans or change the form of objects, but instead he can prepare a booby-trap or observe an object, and that much is applied. Nothing more.[/spoiler]

Spoiler:

"Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell cookie a fixed shape like the cell cookie walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell cookie that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus chocolate chips in place."

That doesn't make sense, so you can't really relate it to a cookie. :P

RASENCERO said:
Smile! you get an 9+ on your cytoskeleton homework. Ilpy, you report to the principals office right now! Plagiarizing is not tolerated, you just put in cookie everywhere! XD

Only 9? Now wait until I memorized all the steps in respiration. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, if you're not gonna get rid of that horrible Comic Sans font, I'll do it for you.

I still can't comprehend why people hate Comic Sans font so much. Hmm.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I was wondering about that...xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I still can't comprehend why people hate Comic Sans font so much. Hmm.

I personally don't like Comic Sans either, but idk why the hate is so widespread. 0__o I would think there would be more vocal fans of it or something. XD

Truality said:
I'll post about it when I hit the 10th or 12th page, I think. So we got time.

Gah I can't wait. xD But I will be as patient as I can. And thank you for doing this, if I haven't said it already. ^__^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^2
It's not that people hate the font, it's just simply a bad font, from a technical perspective. Have you ever taken a typography class? If you do, you would understand more why that font is so bad.

Aside from that, there are books, and even online resources, that can tell you the properties of that font are just not very good.

Besides, it's just so cliche and overused.

Years

Spoiler:

I personally don't like Comic Sans either, but idk why the hate is so widespread. 0__o I would think there would be more vocal fans of it or something. XD

Spoiler:

Haha, now I'm urged to tag my posts with Comic Sans font. Just for fun. :P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Kubo can change how it works whatever way suits the story best. In this case, I say we just have to grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride :P

And sadly, the forums don't support using comic sans in posts D:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
It's a damn good thing they don't allow Comic Sans. Worst. Font. Ever. >u<

And well, duh, Kubo can do whatever he wants. It's HIS manga. LOL

But then again, there's also his editor...

I have a feeling he had a lot of the story planned out for a long time though, even if only a rough outline.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Wedding season is finally (I think) over.

@ILP and Pikapal; "Aniki", literally "big brother", is a common word for a person of higher rank than you in for example the Yakuza, and Japanese gangs in general. That's probably the word he used. :D
Ah, I see.

Smile! you get an 9+ on your cytoskeleton homework. Ilpy, you report to the principals office right now! Plagiarizing is not tolerated, you just put in cookie everywhere! XD
Zam is the HeadMaster so...

A chess match between Lelouch and Yagami would be far more interesting. :P
I think Urahara and Aizen would be the classic.

Meh *shrug* XD

Well, we know for a fact that he had already developed Shinji's character when he made the first chapter.
I figure that he was planned to be used early on. But he got axed for whatever reason. Then he got added in after Aizen defected.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Okay FINE, I'll get rid of Comic Sans MS. But can't promise you anything about gradient and textures; remember, I'm doing this for fun, I'm doing this with the mouse, and each page is a whole wagework of a day for me. So bear with me...

Also, remember how I mentioned that bleach game on the DS? Well, to keep things pumped about it, here's the gameplay video of it (it's exactly the way it's monitored on the DS).

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Also, remember how I mentioned that bleach game on the DS? Well, to keep things pumped about it, here's the gameplay video of it (it's exactly the way it's monitored on the DS).

Ooh, the graphics don't look too bad. Although I first thought those hollow sprites (the Screamers) were Mewtwos, until I looked a little closer... But the battle scenes are pretty good, even though I don't have much to compare them with. This is the first Bleach game I've seen, because I only got into it 4 months ago by reading the manga.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Okay FINE, I'll get rid of Comic Sans MS. But can't promise you anything about gradient and textures; remember, I'm doing this for fun, I'm doing this with the mouse, and each page is a whole wagework of a day for me. So bear with me...

Drawing with the mouse is a pain U_U

...And what the heck is Shrieker doing in SS 100 years ago? >_>

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

Drawing with the mouse is a pain U_U
Tell me about it. And I'm not even using a decent program ;/

...And what the heck is Shrieker doing in SS 100 years ago? >_>
Uh, they used the most recognizable hollows from the canon as mobs and lesser enemies. If you went ahead and saw more of it you'd understand.

What's really challenging about this game is the Bleach tower, after you beat the main game. Unless you exp abuse (which needs patience), it's really hard. I recently broke 100 hours on this game xD

Years
Anime
Spoiler:

...today is Boss appreciation day in America, so everyone say something nice to the Head-Captain. *vanishes*

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I think he was talking about last weeks episode, lol. I don't think he has commented on it yet, at least, I didn't see him post about it in the past few pages.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years

YAY FOR NO COMIC SANS!!! Also, I would be willing to help if you wanted. Hey I'm just putting it out there.

AND OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT GAME SO FREAKIN' MUCH I BEAT IT A WHILE AGO AND IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME I LOVE THAT KIND OF GAME MECHANIC AND THE STORY WAS SIMPLY AMAZING.

I feel like I've raved about this game a long time ago... LOL Like, on here. But most of you probably wouldn't have seen it... I HAVE been here since the club started, almost... XD Anyway I *think* I have talked about how much I love this game before... Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Somewhere.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok, I've wanted to start this discussion topic for awhile, but I just kept forgetting...

Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
I developed this Kido spell a little while after achieving bankai, influnced by its 7 forms of execution.

Bakudo #85, Gōmon (拷問 ; Torture, The Rack)
The target's limbs are bound with ropes of yellow Spiritual Energy that are attached to cylindrical bars on a large plank (made of Spirit Particles). The spell caster has the ability to slowly rotate the top bar, to which the victim's arms are connected. Without the incantation, the spell only binds the limbs and stretches them to a painful length, without dislocating them.

Incantation: Wicked heart! Wrath? Deception? Theft? Lay bare your sins! Pain is your salvation and suffering. Wails of the damned! Reach further. Only treasured when it is lost. Repent now, or forever feel misery!

---------------------------------------------------------------
...today is Boss appreciation day in America, so everyone say something nice to the Head-Captain. *vanishes*
Where did you hear that? XD
*Half waits for compliments*

Uh, they used the most recognizable hollows from the canon as mobs and lesser enemies. If you went ahead and saw more of it you'd understand.
Well, since it isn't canon, they can also do just about anything with the story. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back