• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's okay. 8D I don't know what others are talking about here half the time other than 'some anime' or something along the lines of such.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Would [insert title of anime here] be more clear? xD; I don't think 'Some Anime' is really an anime unless you're saying you don't like some anime. Which is well... I'm pretty sure it's the case for everyone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've heard of it but I've never really read it myself. :v I know some of the characters because of roleplaying though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Monica Rial was in DtB and Air so I have heard her, can't recall the voice though.

What'2 up wiith the way you type?....No seriously, am I missing a reference or am I just not down with the kids?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a Homestuck reference. Each Homestuck character have a special way of typing so each they can know who is who. Also has something to do with star signs apparently? Since 'Talkiing liike thii5' has something to do with being gemini (which I get but yeah).

/only knows this because a Homestuck told her character in a roleplay she's in ahaha...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I find it as a reference to facebook noobs, lol :x or how people think the Internet is meat to be typed ;__;

Uh, words on the Internet*

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nica, you confuse me ;__;
Also: whenever I see you're the latest poster, I just reflexively type the number 1 when I reply now. Just an interesting fact of the day.

I've never read Homestuck either. I've been tempted to, buuuut... I get too addicted to things too easily :X

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nica I didn't know you typed meat. How does it work?

I was linked to it and I read a little but then I got distracted and ended up not going back to it aha...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Boxing series written by the guy that did Major is pretty awesome. Been a while since I got into a sports series this much so quickly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. I've seen my fair share of crappy anime over the years but that was the one that psychologically broke me, that's time I'll never be able to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back