• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
It's a good hack from what i have expierienced so far the only thing I really find annoying is that for 1 battle i am slightley over levelled and the nex battle i am a bit under leveled but maybe thats just me but overall its a good hack.:) Hope any others you make go well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Dammit it dosent work, please someone fix it so you can just press the A button on asimov to talk to him

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I still need to evolve steelix(HELP PLEASE)
Also 1158 you are so epic that you will make it so asmitov will talk to you if you press a on him right? (or tell me how to fix it)

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I still need to evolve steelix(HELP PLEASE)
Also 1158 you are so epic that you will make it so asmitov will talk to you if you press a on him right? (or tell me how to fix it)
If you want to evelove Steelix,you just need to evelove it by making it completely trust you,just like the way to evelove TOGIPI(of course,this hack has no such kind of Pokemon),as for the ASIMOV event after HOENN was covered by water by SENEX's cake baking,the only thing I'm about to do is just adjust the teleport spot,so,if anybody had already teleported to that land,the only way to get it through is just walk away from the spot which you were originally teleported to,and then walk back...Making ASIMOV speak by pressing A is not nessessary...

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
I'm having the same problem Calypso's having...
Spoiler:
Fantastic hack though, I love it--I recommended it to all of my friends--just this glitch makes me quite mad.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:
Fantastic hack though, I love it--I recommended it to all of my friends--just this glitch makes me quite mad.
You must played the older fixed version,so you'd better update it and try it again...Although there's still a teleport bug exists,but the "freeze" bug won't be there,but I think you should wait for the next fixed version,I've sent it to Cutlerine,but if you want to battle against SENEX,you can download the current one,but there's one thing you should do,after the HOENN was covered by water,you need to walk away from the spot where you originally teleported to,and then walk back to that spot,or you'll be trapped in the endless land of water...

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
Can some1 tell me what wersion is need'ed to play this hack? I download Pokemon Ruby and i got white screen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Can some1 tell me what wersion is need'ed to play this hack? I download Pokemon Ruby and i got white screen.
If i was you, i would wait for next update, but if you go into options emulator and save type click on 128k

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
On Gym Island, what do I do in the gym next to the pokemon center? Also how do I get down to the place that looks like a pokemon stadium, that is if I'm supposed to get down there?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Where can i find luvdisc, So i can get it and evolve it into bascuilin so i can see if he has a secret evo

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Nice to see the hack getting some updates to fix the bugs. Too bad the hack has cut content though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Spoiler:
Glad to here it isn't just my ROM playing up. I did manage to progress though by downloading an older beta and loading my save from there. Once that event was complete I just reverted back to the current one. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Also, 1158, may I suggest creating this new updated version with the .UPS patch format? It is superior to .IPS.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
For some reason i cant find any ditto in the room between the portal and the stairs leading there... is this a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
For some reason i cant find any ditto in the room between the portal and the stairs leading there... is this a glitch?

Im having the same problem. I think i read someone fixed it by downloading an older version of the game and opening their save file from there? If so could someone please show me where to download this older version?

Or if there is another way to fix please share :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Guys you know gameshark codes?
Find some ruby gameshark codes, enter them into the cheats section/ the master ruby code+the ditto code, for both of theese check a page or 2 ago

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Guys you know gameshark codes?
Find some ruby gameshark codes, enter them into the cheats section/ the master ruby code+the ditto code, for both of theese check a page or 2 ago

Thank you so much! I had tried codes but none of them have worked, thankfully the ones on page 89 do :) Now i can continue with this game - really enjoying it :)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Im having the same problem. I think i read someone fixed it by downloading an older version of the game and opening their save file from there? If so could someone please show me where to download this older version?

Or if there is another way to fix please share :)
That bug has already been fixed,so,try the newer version in this thread...But there is another one bug exists,so,a newer version will be released in the next time,although this might happens,you still need to download the newer version in this thread.

Back