• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I told Rossu that I would get back into livejournal roleplaying if she came back here, so that's what I'm doing. Having new icons for Mithos really helps~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If you're gonna be playing Mithos then I totally need to voicetest Lloyd again :|b That or pick up bitty!Lloyd and have so much fun with him.

Also I've been wondering; is Sheena's quote (in my sig.) directed at Zelos? I've been thinking "yes" because it's Zelos, but I just wanna make sure o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh god. The chaos that would ensue if Mithos met Lloyd, especially if Kratos isn't around or anything. Not as much itty!Lloyd, since this is pregame!Mithos, but... now I want this to happen.

And yeah. It's directed at Zelos. She actually says something (I think it might actually be word per word) like that during part of the game as well.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I don't really care for Trophies/Achievements. Unless they act as a sidequest. If they're a chore like Cut Down 500 Trees in 2 Minutes or something I get just by playing the game like Press Start at the Title Screen. Those ones are dumb.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Both my Lloyds still aren't post-game yet should probably start playing again soon, so both still think Mithos is a good guy and "oh cool you have the same name as the legendary hero" and all. But still. It would be fun :|b

/will probably voicetest Lloyd...eventually

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mithos still wouldn't know who Lloyd is, regardless, haha!

/trying to work out the history. man were some of her facts messed up. thank you, tales of fandom!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tales of Symphonia. Fun game for GC with an eh sequel for Wii and an OVA and manga.

Imagine if Lloyd were post-game. He'd probably be all "MITHOS YOU BASTARD" and try to attack him and such o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would suggest it to you, but I'm going to assume you're among the pile of people who don't have a possession a gamecube and/or a wii?

And thus Mithos would be all 'What did I ever do to you? D:' and all innocent. I like being mean to my muses don't mind me. Though Lloyd did help Mithos in the end, letting him die as himself. Maybe more of a 'YOU'RE ALIVE?'

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I do have a GC and I've looked for it, but it looks like I'm going to have to order it online... I don't like buying stuff online XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wonder if that copy of Tales of Symphonia is at the Gamestop in the mall here... I don't remember how I got my Tales of Symphonia copy. I think I might have found it at a store, and decided to get it, because when I played my first playthrough with my friend, she played it when my sister and I weren't over so we missed some parts. Sooo, we got the game for ourselves, spent four days afterwards playing the game again. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19. Ugh how am I still not done with disc 3 of LO by now. Oh well I'll just go through it later,

Lucky for me I got TOS for christmas back around 2007, wish I could have gotten Pokemon XD too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back