• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Aura Rift is inactive right now so I'm just having Sho step aside for now. If Aura Rift comes back we'll just bring Sho out of the closet since I don't want to be bunnying Sho too much.

Edit 1: Alright army pokemon, you can pretty much control the actions of the infected pokemon but know this: 1) The infected have been given orders to capture you, not infect you. That means they will try at first to us only moves that will make it easier to capture you, i.e. stun spore, hypnosis, etc.

2) They may kill you if you are too much of an annoyance. They only need to bring back at least one of you so if someone's dishing out a lot of damage they may start inflicting injuries to that pokemon to take them out or they may just try to infect him/her.

If you want, coordinate with each other on how to take them out, these guys are weaker than the player controlled infected, which means less damage against you and less damage needed to knock them out. You can pretty much make up their moveset however you want but they each have one psychic special move.

The mightyena can use future sight, the haunter has calm mind, the lickilicky has Mirror Coat, and the tangela has teleport.

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Can you guys in Bill's cabin slow down a little?
I swear you're taking up half the page. Makes it hard to find other's posts, like, say Greiger's from a day or so ago.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, sorry about that ^^; I was going to have us pause a couple posts ago, but now that they're asleep, we shouldn't have to worry about it until the army eventually gets to the cabin.

Sorry again for the massive amount of spam!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yeah sorry about that. We're pretty much paused now so we won't be posting in awhile anyways.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey army pokemon, let's start seeing some of those posts. Once you guys get through the battle then we can continue moving to Bill's house and eventually find Snype and Axel.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Whoopsie on my part. One moment please. And it's done.

Edit 1: Ray has informed me that he's not really looking at this thread anymore so I'm going to be planning some behind the scenes stuff with Somnus. Until other infected join up I'll keep it this way since it's only me on the infected side now. I'll wait another day for Sirva's post to be written before I just move on the story.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@shaymin♥ Hold up there partner, Equinox needs to approve you first. Like the enthusiasm by the way.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Greiger's right, enthusiasm is just what this RP needs.
My post is taking some time, though, because:

A) I am a perfectionist who must get every little thing right.

B) Kid Icarus: Uprising is addictive. I mean it, seriously. Beating the story is not enough.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Greiger's right, enthusiasm is just what this RP needs.

That, and more players XD But yeah, give Equinox a bit of time to accept you, which I'm sure she will, and you can go posting once she does :3

And Final, that's tooootally fine. Take your time, make it good!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I really can't wait for Axel to find Flight in the posession or at least in the company of Ness. Either he's going to be his old, cautious self, or, because of Flight possibly being in danger, just leap straight into a fight, which would be veeery unlike him, but... strong friendships does odd things to people (And Pokémon) :P

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Well, this is getting interesting. Since I can't post until after Equi does, I'm going to ask: Who is the one pokemon Deoxys is after?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Things just got a whole lot more interesting! Let's see how the army takes to poor little Axel.

shaymin♥

Expert Trainer
Years
Name: Flora

Species: Shaymin (Sky Form)

Human Age: 12

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now):
k455w.png

Side/Type: Stage One Infected

Personality(1-2 paragraphs):
Before she was infected, Flora was a very kind and friendly Pokemon. She helped any Pokemon in need, despite their appearance. Flora is very curious about the world and very adventurous. She is also very intelligent and knows right from wrong most of the time.

After Flora was infected her personality dramatically changed. She is now cold-hearted and only thinks about herself and her master, Deoxys. Occasionally, despite Deoxys's orders, she sometimes can break away and go exploring to try to escape the control. Her adventurous personality still stands at these times. She cannot control her actions so right is most of the time wrong.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):
Flora lived with her parents in the Flower Paradise in the Sinnoh region before she was infected. She always went exploring and her parents could trust her because she is an intelligent Pokemon. Flora most of the time went exploring in the daytime but one night she was feeling very adventurous and just had to go explore an area deep in the woods.

As she wandered around curiously, she could hear a faint whimpering noise from a tree up high. Of course with her caring personality, she had to go see what was wrong. She discovered a Pokemon that was infected but had no idea because it was extremely dark out. It was falsely sleeping and she thought it was dead. Flora reached for the Pokemon and right when she touched her soft paw on it, it's eyes light up bright yellow. She could then see it looked like the Pokemon her mother had told her to stay away from, Deoxys. Before she could escape, it had infected her viciously.

*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army): N/A

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Air Slash, Seed Flare, Psybeam*
*Given to by Deoxys.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Alright guys, I'm really sorry to tell you that Equinox is unfortunately going to be inactive for a while, so I've kind of volunteered to take over this RP temporarily. And I'll tell you, you guys better get ready for a Lerroux type reign over this RP, get it slaves?

Nah, just kidding, I'm rather noobish when it comes to GMing. xD But yeah, I feel like a real idiot because I haven't been following this RP lately ;_; But I'll still try to keep this running... so yeah. I'll try to catch up, but it'll be much easier if somebody summarized what's been going on and where everybody is. So until I catch up, since Greiger expressed his interest about GMing this, I'll let him be a co-GM as well (If you still want to be one, that is).

Anyways, let me review the SU...

@Shaymin: I'm sorry but I'm not really comfortable with having legendaries in this RP, even if it is Shaymin. So unless you can change the Pokemon, I cannot accept you. Also, I don't really like the fact that the Pokemon can break free sometimes, so I'm just going to tell you to remove that little part, apart from that everything else is fine. And also the Flower Paradise part in the History.

Back