• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2008
oho nice zel just played it
sux tho that carlos music sounds
like its skipping or sumthing
lol everytime i play this hack over i always laugh at the mom sliding to you
great work man

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Im sorry if im not suspose to post this bug here though but when i lost to carlos after beating the eructuk city gym leader all the trainer battle music is the carlos one can anyone help me out how to get rid of it
That's incredibly weird! This post would probably have blended in with all the other posts, but I gotta say that this is very unusual.

Pokemon_X

Trainer
Years
zel has changed the evolutions of POKéMON's that requires trading.
i think he/she meant the doubble battle with the twins

i caught a shiny Scizor (i couldn't believe my luck with this one) and a shiny rattata in beta 4

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Im sorry if im not suspose to post this bug here though but when i lost to carlos after beating the eructuk city gym leader all the trainer battle music is the carlos one can anyone help me out how to get rid of it

My guess: due to the lack of trainers with own music, zel used a ASM command to make Carlos' music start playing. Since you lost, the ASM command was never deleted, so the only way to stop that is battling him again and winning. Again, it's just a guess.

Years
Zel im almost done by playing beta 5, It was so nice! You relly did a good job... I special did like the part there the ship did sink! Im kind of disapointed in some of the grafik... There is also a few of you new tiltes which lock wierd, But the game play whas just amzing! But now im stuck in the house of kurt... Hes all the time saying don't bother me.... I did talk to elm....

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
zel i wonder if the big boulder in rock tunnel is there cause its an unfinished area? or is it accessible somehow? just wanna know if it`s worth my while lookin` into it

Whenever you find a giant rock blocking your path it's a sign that something important (and unfinished) will be over there, and maybe in the future it'll be removed or maybe you'd just need to fulfill some requirments.

Hey Zel should't you make the twins not a double battle
like in Silver and Gold
where they one pokemon at a time?

Well, I think on FR the twins were a double battle, and since it's a good opportunity to offer the player a double battle (considering it's not usual) I thought it should remain as double (even when we know the bug associated to this, which I need to get rid of for the next Beta if I am to improve my scripting)

Known evolution of trade pokemon....Click if you dare

Just an error there, it's not Slowbro, it's Slowpoke (unless I've made a mistake)

hey zel I got a weird bug... When I go to the goldenrod dept. store and buy tms, all of the TMs in my TM case instantly disappear O_O. Any clue what that is?

Anyone else had the same problem at the same place? 'Cause it just sounds as if this problem happens randomly, which always leads me to think it's a patch or rom problem.

Do the legendary dogs run away the first time you see them without a battle?
Cuz I got a Lum Berry

Not exactly, but the chances of fighting them are really low (you should at least feel proud of seeing them and even getting an item, that's even quite rare), just keep searching, it's a long event to do, as it was in the original (remember that you could have a Pokemon with Mean Look just in case they decide to battle, this doesn't applies to Suicune)

Anyway, I wanted to ask - where can I get the elemental stones? (I need to evolve my weepinbell :S)

The first place is with the Dragon Masters on the Dragon's Den. I dont know which should be the correct order to speak with them (hey, I could be confused and they could not give a Leaf Stone at all, can anyone confirm what I've said) Well, in the end you could also get one from the old man at the north of Cerulean if you show him the Pokemon he wants.

Anyway, in beta 4 ive heard some people have gotten TM aerial ace OR TM mud slap from falkner, which one do you get in beta 5? Because in beta 4 i'd gotten mud slap.

Mud-Slap, I'm not gonna touch the TMs anymore.

It sounds possible. Because we haven't investigated a lot about losing battles (and because my testers dont like to play with the sound on, while I definitely dont like losing battles... >.<)
Then we can make a list of music changes problems, but, just wait till I update my list of bugs.

has anyone completed the whirlpool trick house level? i cant find the code anywhere!

WAIT! Don't reply to him with a post here. If you want to help this guy just send him a PM (and I wont do it, you just need to search carefully)

oho nice zel just played it
sux tho that carlos music sounds
like its skipping or sumthing
lol everytime i play this hack over i always laugh at the mom sliding to you
great work man

It sounds as its skipping or something? Hmmm... Well, in my opinion it was fine (there's a part where there's not good synchronization with one of the tracks but I thought it wasn't important)

in beta 5 the lavender town pokecenter bugs up and freezes

As the Route32 and Route10 as well. There are not as many Pokecenters as in Gold, so a few have been remade, and this seems to bring the freezing problem (and the thing that they dont count as a place where you'd be sent if you lose)

sebbe: Just keep walking for a while outside of his house and dont talk with any berry tree, after a while go back and he'll be there so you can do the rest of the event.

Done, replied everything. I guess I'll still have some replying work till all the excitment starts to fade away -_-

Years
has anyone completed the whirlpool trick house level? i cant find the code anywhere!

Of course, the code is there, you must look very very thoroughly.
By the way, it takes 5 minutes from my life, but I was satisfied, when I finally found it!
Congratulations, zel. Amazing beta, Mandy really suprised me :cool:
And I have one question..
Sometimes trainers just don't battle me.. as if I battled them earlier.
Is an old save ( from b4) could cause it? ( I naturally patched on clean fr rom )
that's all. good luck with your fantastic hack!

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
zel: I spent about an hour searching. I found the little aclove with the ultra ball, but the password has left me completely stumped :P

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
I found a bug. When you fly to Blackthorn you end up in front of a rock.

Zel already knows that, there is also the same problem with the flypost in Mahogany, so zel doesn't want to hear any of that.

dotFallen

Hunter of Darkness
Years
Hey Zel, have been looking at this but waiting for myself to get something portable. Hacked my psp and now playing this. Best hack Ihave seen so far. I was greatly surprised to see the map fully edited and working for johto. Waiting for my PSP to finish charging and play it again. Keep it up!

Years

The same thing happened to me just I lost in the extra battle in the Azalia Gym, and another musical glich sertan team rocket member cause there special music to play on other traners. And another one, is that on sertan routes the pokemon battle music is wrong meaning it's legandary pkm music.

lastly zel I couden't help myself and opened SG in advanced map and saw a bunch a other maps that I can't seem to find my way too. Like Mt. Steel, and Pureity Forest where are these?

Back