• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quack.

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Hey guys! As you can all see, I'm a noobie that just joined recently (Hurray!). With the recent release of Pokemon X/Y, I've been finding myself looking for more information on Pokemon - specifically Competitive battling. So I wandered off and found myself in the realm of this forum.

So without further-ado, let me introduce myself :3
  • My alias for the internet is xRangii/Rangii.
  • I luv Pokemon.
  • I love to draw and write short stories.
  • I am a GAMER! Yaayyy.
  • I play the PS3, 3DS, Minecraft, Terraria, Pokemon. Eeyup.
  • JPOP/JROCK!
  • Anime and manga. Nuff said. (Pokemon Adventures! x3)
  • I started my journey in Pokemon Pearl. Yes, sad to say, I didn't play the older generations because I never knew of the wondrous creation of the GBA and Pokemon Red/Green/Blue ;_; However I did NOT play B/W, I just never really liked that version.
  • POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON! Best spin-off, ever.
  • My favourite type is Dragon type! Yes, I know, so mainstream.. ._.
  • MLP. Hurrhurr I'm a brony.

And that's about it for me. I look forward to my time here and hope to make plenty of friends :15:

Years
You sure have a whole slew of interests! That means you'll have a lot of areas to post around in. If you're into MLP you're going to love the MLP club we have here so check that out and join up sometime! It's a very active place since we have a lot of fans here. :) I was pretty big into it myself, though lately I've kinda fallen off the fandom. So lazy, urg!

You can learn a lot about battling in our battle board as well, or even show off your art/writing to our members.. there's also a place to chat about anime as well. I can go on and on but it's best if you explored for yourself! This place is enormous but we're still one big happy family. You'll fit in without a problem. Have a great, great stay and welcome, Rangii! Hope to see you around! :D

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Welcome xRangii :)

Anime and manga. Nuff said.
Gonna be very strict now: Have you watched/Are you watching One Piece?
If not, i'm afraid I can't let that go...

Anyway,
I hope you will enjoy the time being here, and i'm sure you will.
If there's any problem you encounter or you just got a question, ask away! There are lots of helpful people here and i'm sure you'll have your question answered in no-time!

I hope to be seeing you around ^^

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Gonna be very strict now: Have you watched/Are you watching One Piece?
If not, i'm afraid I can't let that go...

Haha, I have watched and read One Piece before. But I decided to end at the Marineford Arc because I lost interest, sad to say. :(

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Haha, I have watched and read One Piece before. But I decided to end at the Marineford Arc because I lost interest, sad to say. :(

Well, you beat me there...
I'm currently at around 20 episodes before the actual start at marineford,
but since some girl at my school thought it was funny to spoil episode 200-400 to me,
I lost interest really quickly too...

Ah well, can't help it I guess. Maybe in a year, when we forget what happen before,
maybe then the interest will come flying back to us :)

Back