• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"W-what my deal is?" Eva asked him as he inched closer and slipped his arm under Solo's torso, using what little body mass he had to his lifting advantage. "I'm not sure I follow," he bluffed and tried to keep his composure. If he kept pretending that everything was okay, maybe the little pup would just shake off his suspicion, if there was one at all. Eva, of course, didn't have firm proof that Solo suspected he was actually a boy, but he couldn't get the nagging feeling from his mind. Even his little comment about his "deal" led him to believe it was the case. The worst case scenario kept running through his mind. This boy knew he was a boy and would probably tell the first person he could.

With a monumental effort, Eva pushed himself and Solo to a standing position. Wavering slightly, he almost let the other boy drop, but he quickly regained his composure, catching them both before it happened. It wasn't too far to the nurses' station, if Eva recalled correctly. That is, if you were walking under your own power, alone. Trying to carry a boy that seemed almost twice your size, seemed impossible.

"Uhm, my n-name is Eva by the way," he cast a glance upward and tried to make some kind of small talk as they shuffled along. Was the boy naturally ill-tempered, or was that just because he was in such deplorable physical condition? Eva was very careful with each step to make it as painless as possible for the boy. He knew that when injured, every bump or jostle would be like a knife to the gut. Memories came flooding back once more of when he had been bruised and beaten, but he never had anyone to help him. He wondered if it was the same with this boy. There didn't seem to be anybody who came running to help the boy who had been hanging seemingly half-dead on the hall walls. It gave him a sort of sad kinship that he didn't think he would share, even if it was misplaced.

By some miracle, they eventually got to the office, Eva winded and tired himself from the exertion. Knocking open the door with his foot, he called out to the nurse with a weak voice. She came running and took the injured boy off his hands. Like a ten ton weight had been lifted off him, Eva bent over and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "M-my...uh...acquaintance here is really hurt, do you think you could help him?"

"Sure thing, sweetie. Do you have any idea what happened to him? He looks terrible?" The nurse asked him with a worried expression on her face.

"No idea, other than I bumped into him while he was in the hall. I'm really worried about him," Eva mumbled and bit his lower lip as he studied the weakened Solo in the nurse's possession. "Uhm, I don't really know if he has any friends. So, do you mind if I just wait out here until he's okay? I don't want to leave him alone."

"Of course, dear. Just pick out a seat and I'll take care of your friend," the nurse said, as she began to disappear into the back with the boy.

"B-but, he's not my..." He let the thought die and simply grabbed the nearest seat, crossing his legs as he waited patiently, hoping the boy would be okay.​

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Outside
________________________________________________________________________​

I gulped, not sure what to do when Kion put his hand down. He told me that he wasn't joking, and that I should go home again. He then said he wouldn't be able to live with himself if something happened and then said that he had brought me here after all. Man, you spend five minuets with this guy you feel like you both have known each other since before you can remember. I was about to protest, saying 'But what about you?!' but before I could say a word, I flinched because Kion had fire in his hands. At first I felt like 'fiiiire!' , but then I remembered he was a mage, so he probably summoned it to his hand.

Then something totally unexpected happened, you ready? He told me he would burn, that's right, BURN ! Me to make sure I wouldn't get killed! This makes no sense! If he wanted me to be safe and not get hurt, why would he burn me? I stood there, just staring into his eyes, which were by the way turning red. He one last time told me not to follow him before leaving into the fog. I bit my lips, maybe I shouldn't follow him. I mean like, there's probably bugs in there anyways. But this is what I came here for! Right now I feel like im having a argument with myself, like there's a side saying 'go go go!!' but another part of me sais 'no don't go bugs BUGS!' So im not really that sure what to do for once.

I sighed, maybe I could wait out here for Kion to return. If he did.... Okay that's it! Im going. But im not exactly going to follow him, im going my own route. So technically im not following him, im just i the same area as him, which he never said not to do. But just to play safe, better avoid Kion... I stared into the fog, and then slowly entered it. I quietly walked inside, trying not to make any noise bellow on the floor. Well this was... scarier than I expected. In the distance I could slightly see broken graves , and I swear I could smell dead animals, yuchh.

I stopped moving for a bit, then carefully took another step forward. I was right next to this big old tree lots of dead leaves, and seemed climbing. Im good at climbing. Don't ask. And then my ears twitched, and I swear I heard a bug crawling around. I looked down to the floor, there was nothing there right now, thank god. Still scared but a little more relived, I popped my head up an-- I let out a small yet not too quiet shriek before I used both my hands to cover my mouth. Infront of me was a tiny spider hanging from a spiderweb ((I got a phobia of bugs n Insects's encase ya didn't know)). Slowly I backed away from the spider and leaned my back against the tree.

Small spiders and the scariest! They can disappear anytime and then re appear anywhere without anyone noticing cause there so small! I let my hands down and looked back to check on the spider, it was still there, but it was going down it's web string thingy and hit the floor. I gave a tiny shriek, actually it was ore like a whimper that only I could hear. Then I quickly climbed up the tree and hid myself in the dead leaves. Hardly anyone could notice, plus this was a fine spot to check around what's happening in the graveyard too.

And to check on Kion, who never thought about what might happen to him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Small note: Hover over the energy ball icon to see what each percentage entails, whether it be headaches, migraines, or fine.

Also: Hover over the Percentage of current energy to see how it is regenerated.

∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
70%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Eight
Disobedience and Neglect

Effect: Asprin 1/3

As Solo was handed off to the nurse, he closes his eyes and just... Allowed the woman to tend to him. What else could he do? He was wrapped in bandaging from place to place, some medicine was applied to the bruises, and lastly, he was given asprin. He silently wondered how she could tell that he needed it, though decided against asking. When he was finished, she let him up. He padded down to the door, regaining his Human shape before walking out the door. However, he paused once he walked out, and the door closed behind him. It looks like someone was waiting for him.

"What the--" he started, though ultimately never finished the sentence. He walked a few steps closer, his piercing blue eyes giving off yet another look of confusion. "You... Waited. For me. Why? Why should my condition matter to anyone else?" He gave another glance, guessing what might have been the reason. "If you're worried about me telling your secret - that's a secret for you, isn't it - don't worry about it. I have nothing to gain from it." He crossed his arms. "So--... Why? Why did you wait here for me?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Graveyard

As Gavin was rifling through the grass searching for ingredients, trying his best to remain incognito, he noticed that the crunching of grass against the soil had stopped. Curious, he stopped as well. Those sounds were Gavin's only indication of if where the patrol was, and their stopping suggested that they heard something off in the distance. However, he was sure he was being quiet, how could they have heard him? Was he careless and creating more noise than he could perceive? It would make sense, especially if the ones patrolling were youkai with incredibly keen awareness.

However, he heard something of a shriek...well, it was more subdued than that, but it came from behind him...and above him. Was someone watching him? Was it the thing that caused this whole "lockdown" of sorts? Gavin took cover behind a gravestone and looked so as to investigate the source of the noise, because it was definitely the voice of some youkai. He looked to the most likely source: a tree. This particular tree stood out because of how full it was of dead leaves whereas most of the other trees were stripped of them. Gavin looked at the tree curiously, but did not falter when trying to uncover the secret. He moved out from his cover, walked up to the tree, and whispered "Agi" (/Aw-gI/). This was actually a spell he created on his own...not that it was anything special. He pointed two fingers at the treetop and flames (a rather precise beam of fire) flew from his fingers to the leaves, scarring part of the tree and disintegrating some of the leaves above, though the fire quickly extinguished itself due to the moist air and the rather inflammable wood of the tree.

After shooting, something fell from the tree into his hands. Well, not so much "something" as "someone". Much to Gavin's surprise, it was the girl from before. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her with anger and disgust; he was pretty mad at her. He couldn't linger, though, as those guarding the area rushed in his direction after seeing his little light show. Gavin knew he wasn't strong to carry her in his arms, but he didn't have time to put her down. Instead, he flung her on his back (luckily, she was a rather young lass) and held her thighs. "Hang on," he said in a stern voice, running full tilt away from the graveyard.

He wasn't so lucky that escaping the graveyard alone would have saved him. The guards, or rather, one of the guards continued their pursuit, even through the forest. Gavin cursed his lack of athletic ability and his small repertoire in terms of spells. He started to bear down under the weight of his "feline" friend, but he wasn't going to abandon her. The environments got brighter as the two distanced themselves from the graveyard, but things would be bad if they saw his face or Kailey's. He started to think as quickly as possible, trying to find the perfect way out of the situation without damaging the ecosystem too much.

Then, he had a "Eureka!" moment, snapping his fingers involuntarily. He had one more spell that he wanted to use, and it was a gamble. Not only was he sure if it was going to work, but he didn't know if it was real or not. Why? Because it gained its inspiration from a very popular late 80s, early 90s television show. He never had the time nor the room to practice, but now was a better time than ever. What made this particular spell so unique was that, unlike most spells, it did not channel any sort of element from anywhere. Rather, it took the energy that existed in all things, and energy that was yet an enigma among the mage community (and really, the world as a whole) and channeled it to a single point. There were several names for this energy, but the most popular name for this was called Chi. Those that specialized in using chi for combat purposes in RPGs were called Monks. In the real world, however, chi was considered a part of Spiritual Magic (though it isn't really magic at all). Those that practiced this as a specialization were called Zealots.

Gavin slowed his running speed and gradually, with the guard's distance growing closer and closer. Gavin then said, "Hold on tight, Kitty!" He stopped himself, sliding a slight distance in the dirt, and spun around to face the guard. He wasted no time, put his head down so he wouldn't be identified, and put both of his hands to his side. Normally, he would have felt silly doing what he was about to do, but given the circumstances, he didn't care. "Ka..." As he started, a white ball of chi started to form in between his hands. "Me..." His stance became firm, his legs stiffening. "Ha..." The chi grew more luminescent, and Gavin started to sweat from fatigue. "Me..." It was finally time. Gavin thrust his hands forward and yelled, "HAAAAA!" with all that he could muster. The chi shot from his hand in the form of a beam, towards the youkai. The guard artfully dodged the blast though, almost embarrassingly so. Gavin would have been deterred, had he not timed the attack so that dodging in any direction would cause direct collision with a tree. Which it did. The guard slammed into a tree with tremendous might, and Gavin made his getaway to the academy.

Once they were they arrived, Gavin ran to the Girl's Dorm and practically dropped Kailey. His breathing was heavy, and he was sweating immensely. He, too, dropped to the ground, unable to move. All he could do was lie still on the ground; his arms and legs wouldn't respond. "Hey Kat..." He said in between breaths. "A...are you...okay? I didn't...I didn't burn you back there...did I?"

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva waited as best he could, his attention diverting between the sounds of students shuffling quietly by in the halls outside and the slow, agonizing tick of the clock that hung on the far wall. He couldn't help but bounce his leg up and down in anticipation, his hands idly taking turns between playing with the fringe of his skirt and adjusting his stockings. "Don't panic," he whispered to himself under his breath nervously. "The guy was half dead when you found him, maybe he forgot?" The idea rekindled in him some hope, no matter how misplaced it may have been.

His heart sink rapidly as the door in front of him opened unceremoniously. Even with all this time spent waiting, he was dreading the conversation that would be coming. The nurse had made quick work of the boy's injuries it seemed. Still bruised, battered and bandaged, the boy had obviously seen better days. Solo looked almost confused as to his presence, a feeling that Eva mistakenly attributed to his "situation". Maybe the injured young man had hoped to not ever be forced to lay eyes on him again?

Meeting the boy's blue eyes with his own, Eva blushed and ran his gaze to the ground almost immediately after the doggy-boy had finished talking.

"I don't know what you mean about 'my secret'..." He tried desperately to keep up the charade, insisting that he had nothing to hide. Even though he tried playing it cool, he was happy to hear the man's almost nonchalant attitude towards his disguise.

Crossing his arms, he sort of wrapped himself in a pseudo reassuring hug. It was like a self medicating comfort mechanism. "I waited here, b-because I was worried about you. I didn't know if you had anybody to check on you, so I wanted to make sure you weren't alone. Nobody wants to be alone, especially when they're sick or hurt. Is that so weird to you?" Eva looked at him once more, a determined look in his eyes.​

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Outside

Uhmmm, so let' see. Right about now Im still hoping no-one heard my shriek, and hope to find why we aren't allowed here. Yup. That's mostly it. I sighed, there was nothing to do in this tree and theses leaves are making me so itchy! I reached out to scratch my shoulder, when some fire just shot right at me, burning some of the leaves next to me and my right hand . I once again shrieked, and lost my grip from the tree, falling down into a somewhat comfortable floor.... or arms? Kion had caught me, thank god.

I looked into his eyes and he seemed really angry, no wonder. I gave a pathetic smile and was about to explain, but before I could I heard footsteps running towards out direction. Oh my god. Kill me now. Kion flung me onto his back and we began to run. It too a while but we made it to the Girls Dorms, i'll just skip the running away since it took a while. Both of us were on the floor, Kion was panting and sweating like crazy, but I wasn't since I didn't run at all. I crawled over closer to him and sat on my knees, staring down at him since he was lying down on the floor. He then asked me if I got burned... did I? I don't think so.

"Uhmmm." I said, checking around. I looked at my hands and the back of my right hand was slightly burned. Maybe that will get me out of doing homework.. I shook my head, hiding the back of my hand. "Nope, im fine." It was true that I didn't feel much. Don't get me wrong, it did hurt now that I noticed it, it's just I can handle it. "Are you okay though? Im sorry I shouldn't have gone inside, it's just you didn't think of yourself, so I like, wanted to make sure you'b be okay too." I told him. Well that and some other stuff too... Like, I also did wanna find out what was happening, but I don't know.. I might not have even gone in, cause I don't like scary things to be honest.

"Can you get up?" I asked him.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

Milly jotted down a few notes here and there, barely even noticing the fact that her teacher had been called out at the beginning of the class. When he finished his lesson and gave the homework for the day, sending them off early, the werewolf girl smiled to herself. Snapping her note book closed and ramming it quickly into her bag, she stood and swiftly moved out of the room.

She ignored her classmates for the time being and headed towards her dorm to drop off her stuff. Once finished however the girl didn't linger. Instead she grabbed woody, her baseball bat, and slotted it into it's case before throwing it over her shoulders before heading back out.

She was hungry and her mind was thinking about the essay. She already had a plan for it, but she would finish that tonight. Little reading was needed as she already knew quite a bit. Trudging on, Milly absentmindedly tugged at her long brown hair which curled around her shoulders in a ballet of golds and reds, while her dark eyes remained fixed to the ground she walked on.

After a few minutes she arrived at the cafeteria and moved towards the counter were she picked up and apple and a drink, once again exchanging pleasantries with the cafeteria workers.

Waving goodbye after that, Kaiko seated herself over on the far end of the room on an empty table next to a rather large window which she then preceded to stare out of.

The graveyard is off limits she repeated in her head, as she thought back to her teacher's parting words. Why is the graveyard off limits? Wasn't it just a bunch of bones and rocks out there?

Somewhere at the back of her mind though, curiosity begin to bite, making her itch to find out why.
Why was the graveyard off limits now too? She was sure the students had been allowed to go before. But then maybe she should just leave it, after all the rule was there for some reason or other. Why did its cause matter so much?

Taking a large bite out of her apple, she twitched her shoulders back, before swiftly standing and throwing the almost complete apple in the bin. "Nope. I have to find out." she said to herself, nodding defiantly and causing her to get a few odd glances from around the neighbouring tables.

Noticing this, the girl gave a shy, apologetic smile, before then quickly walking out of the hall and down the path which she thought lead to the graveyard. This plan however was very short lived. On rounding the last corner the girl froze to the spot. Two teacher stood blocking the way, stern expressions set against their faces as their eyes settled on her. Both mouths thinned to a red line, as their eyes narrowed.

"Uhm." Milly managed squeak under the cold focus of attention. "Sorry, I got lost?" she tried putting on a playful smile.

This,however, did not work and of course she was sent back the way she came with her pride a little dented and her curiosity burning even brighter.
what the hell is going on that they stationed two teachers as guards? she thought, kicking a rock at her feet rather viciously as she picked away back onto the campus with a sullen expression. That was her adventure ruined.

After that Kaiko moved back off towards the sports field and set herself on the track, forgetting about the fact she was still in her school uniform. If anything would make her feel better and calm her nerves, it would be running.

Peeling back her blazer and rolling up her sleeves, the girl dropped her bat on the ground at the side of the track and started out at a steady jog, not bothering with music. She needed to think, about her homework and this now new strange happening.

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Allister finished the book he was reading and was about to get up when a young girl moved from her seat very much seeming to be making an impassioned, defiant speech to herself before leaving.
With people like her and that weird mage from class I am in for one bizarre year the magical yokai thought to himself as he moved from his table and began to head towards the schools library to swap the book he had just completed for a new one.

On the way to the schools well equipped library Allister watched the others around him, they had mostly formed tight-knit social groups based on interests or even race but appallingly there was always a pecking order in these groups and even between groups... what made one person more important than another, especially in a school setting? Nearly walking into a short, blue-haired yokai the mage apologized and headed through the halls to the library, one of the few places in the academy that was ever quiet.

Shaking himself from his thoughts the young man finally found himself at his destination, removing the book he intended to return from his bag and adjusting the thin glasses on his face he walked into the near silent room noticing that very few people were present in the room. Amongst those that were he noticed though, were a young dark-skinned girl intent on her work and another blue-haired yokai who seemed to be far too bubbly and hyper for someone their age, and he did indeed seem to be close to Allister's age.

Allister returned his book to the librarian before selected another one from the shelves, sitting at s table near his two classmates and opening it, he was making good time so maybe he'd even complete that homework later after all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
90%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Nine
Disobedience and Neglect

Effect: Asprin 2/3

Solo felt his forehead relax slightly as the headache seemed to have finally gone away. What a relief. Something about this kid, though, was unusual. It's as if he was trying to display weakness. Was he submitting or something? No one here would ever do that. "Look, I can tell. Don't lie to me when my nose tells me otherwise." He scents the air once before speaking again. "I can also smell that you are a Yasha. Which also means that I cannot be wrong." He relaxed slightly more. Wow, Asprin was just the greatest thing ever! "You have my word that I won't tell anyone, okay?"

He shook his head slightly and sat down beside the kid. Wait, what? Was he drugged more than he knew about? This wasn't normal Solo behavior! "And yes, it's very weird. I don't have friends. I don't care about anyone but myself and I don't expect anyone to care about me either. Until today no one has..." He seemed to trail off and space out for a moment, deep in thought, before coming back to his senses. "Friends are a weakness. They just pull you in so that you can trust them, and then stab you in the back the moment you turn away. Friendship is a useless luxury. It does nothing for survival. And that's all that matters in the end..." He stood up, turned, and simply started to walk down the hall.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

The Headmaster

The headmaster sensed a living being near his office but noticed it was just a student. "Come in, Frio is it, right?" The headmaster opened his door and looked the boy straight in his face. He went back to his seat behind his desk and waited for Frio to sit down on one of two chairs forward him. He somehow got a feeling about why he was here, but wanted to hear him out first before he made conclusions.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers lounge

After class had ended and everyone had left, Ryuu noticed something on his desk. It was an Apple that probably was left there by a student. Ryuu chuckled slightly as he picked it up and smelled at it. "Thank you, Eve." He took a bite and stood up. It was time for him to get to the teachers lounge to turn Kagemunde-sensei back, and so he did. After he finally arrived there Yuna-sensei immediately got to him and thanked him for coming. The first thing Ryuu noticed was a crow on the middle of the table, with the red tie Kagemunde was wearing this morning next to it.

"Are you ready?" Another teacher, with glasses and black spikey hair, asked him. "Please, don't let this curse get to him for too long, Saito." Ryuu walked over to the table where more teachers were standing, every second period was cancelled today. "I know, if this curse remains for 24 hours then he will stay like this forever." Saito-sensei immediately got his staff ready and rested it above the crow. "Ready?" Saito said. Most of the teachers nodded and took a step behind.

"Formabat Remotio ars off." Saito-sensei mumbled in Latin, most of his spells were either Latin or Russish. The crow started to glow and a bright light prevented everyone from seeing the crow slowly taking a human form, however... this human form wasn't Kagemunde-sensei's form. Everyone opened there eyes and saw a young men with blonde hair sitting on the table in his cool pose, he wore a black coat as well. His emerald eyes sparkled as he started waving and added a "Hello there~".

"W-Who are you?!" Yuna-sensei shouted quite offended. "My My, aren't you a fiercy one?" The men joked around, he looked like he was around 19/20 years old. "My name is Oz, I'm the Mage who sended your beloved co-worker to another dimension." Oz bowed and started grinning like an idiot. Ryuu seemed rather calm and sighed annoyed. "Bring Kagemunde back or I will personally bring an end to your miserable life." Ryuu spoke with a cold tune, but it only made Oz chuckle. "I'm sorry, Fairytale members aren't that easy to be caught, bye bye~" Oz waved once again and a small explosion made the teachers blow away, most of them ended up against a wall and landed unconscious on the ground. "He escaped..." Saito-sensei said with a small wound on his head. "Damnit..." Ryuu commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The Teachers who were guarding the graveyard are gone now, feel free to enter the graveyard now.

Note: You might find a suspicious men walking around there.

Things you can't do:
Spoiler:

Things you may do:
Spoiler:

Futher instructions will be given on 25th of February, which gives you 4 days.

Khawill

<3
Years
I entered the office solemnly, having waited a little longer than usual. It was unusual for the headmaster to know my name this early in the year, though I guess it was a file or something he had. "Look" I said, sitting down, "To put it straight, I beat up a few other kids and now I'm here." I added in, "And before you hear some other people were involved, I would like to say it is wrong, this gang of students were beating up on a..." I paused, looking for the word. "Helpless student. I tried to help but went a little overboard." I figured a first time offense wasn't expulsion, but if they called for a guardian, my sister would be the only one to come.

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Girls Dorms

Kion didn't reply, all he was doing was still panting. "So.. is that a no? or.." I asked him. Still no reply. I sighed, when he's done panting he'll talk probably. I just hope he won't be too mad at me.. Don't get me wrong, he has every single reason to be mad at me but like... well what im trying to say is let's just hope he forget's. Probably not but whatever. I still waited for a reply, Kion's panting had now slowed down but it didn't seem like he was going to talk, in fact he just closed his eyes. Was he sleeping? Maybe he died! Nah im overreacting.

"Jelly Bean?" I said, poking his head. "Heloooooo/" I poked his head a couple more times, he did nothing. I took his arm and felt his pulse, few thank god he's not dead... just fainted. FAINTED! Great! I put a worried expression on my face and stood up. How was I supposed to carry him? I took a deep breath then leaned down and grabbed his arm, starting to pull him slowly. "Man," I began, struggling to pull. "What have you been eating!" Just then I noticed I was standing on part of his jeans. "Oh, that's why." I mumbled to myself, getting my foot off of his pants. Now when I tried to pull he seemed much lighter, yaaaay!

And good thing no-one was round here. But where should I bring him? Probably the nurse place, whatever people call it. "Okay help me here!" I said, pulling him up.

I flung him onto my back like he did to me, and started walking towards the nurse office. One thing you should know, Lycan's are very strong so it wouldn't like break my shoulder if I carried him there. But im going out in public and he probably wouldn't like it if I carried him like this, ya know carried embarrassingly by a girl who people think are weak.. which is by the way so not true! Ahh who cares. I made my way out of the Girls Dorm and into the main school, through the hallway to the nurses office.

There weren't many people there, just some dot in the distance. I kept walking and as I got further I noticed it was the stubborn guy in the halls from before. Nerd. Okay, I have no idea why I just said that. I eyes the guy as I walked past him and into the Nurses office. There was some blue haired girl and a nurse. Okay. "Heloo," I said, in a more jolly tone than I should have. "My friend here fainted, I don;t think he's hurt really but, like I don't know.

I just wanted to make sure he's okay." The nurse ran over to me, and I took Kion by the waists and handed him to her. The Nurse almost let him drop, but held him firmly after. "Thank you sweetie, I will just check and see if he's okay." I nodded after the nurse spoke, and she took him to the back. I sat down on a chair.

I hope Jelly Bean will be fine. Meh, probably.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu
Kakusu wandered down the hall after class. The hallways were deadpan silent and for all he knew someone might have died but apparently whatever that was going on wasn't any of Kakusu's business so he went about his way although the afterthought of the possibilities of what could have happened made the atmosphere of the school even more foreign and eerie. He slowly and leisurely paced himself down the hall, not knowing what to do. He hadn't planned for such a sort class and because of this the only thing that came to his mind was to do homework or train, the latter being the most appealing candidate.

Getting to a certain point in the hall, he noticed a few administrative rooms and as soon as he got within earshot of the Teacher's Lounge, he heard an explosion that provoked ringing in his ears. As he peeked in the room, he noticed displacement of many things including papers and a partially charred table. One of the faculty members had a minor wound on his head but this completed Kakusu's suspicions... he didn't want anything to do with this and with that said and done, he paced his way to the headmaster's office.

Kakusu felt socially and physically idiotic and he needed to improve his shortcomings and learn more about the campus. His confrontations with Solo proved this but simultaneously he didn't want to fight at the same time unless it was necessary. Life was conflicting with his nature and he knew this would become a problem if he didn't fix it soon. Knocking on the door, he hoped that he might be able to learn how to handle being in such a new environment.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - That's The End Of That

Not much was said after that. Higoroshi-sensei came back to class, & he continued with the lesson. Frankly, I didn't get the theory thing much. What was the point of that really? I'm human. How much does it have to do with me? It still freaked me out how I'm learning about Youkai. I hope I can get out of here, the school.

After class, Higoroshi-sensei announces that 2nd period class was canceled. He also mentions that the graveyard is off-limits. I ain't goin' there no way no how! With that, class is over. Nami bids me goodbye. Everyone leaves class, which leaves me.

It's very quiet here. This is scary. Maybe I should get out of here already. I rush out of class into the hallway, walking in pace, looking for some place safe to go. Hopefully I won't run into...Tantrum. I get shivers even without thinking about him. "Um..." Everyone monsters. Everyone...

Years

Allister Curtis - Library

"First, The Man-Mountain shall not depart from our dominions, without our license under our great seal.
2nd, He shall not presume to come into our metropolis, without our express order; at which time the inhabitants shall have two hours warning to keep within their doors.
3rd, The said Man-Mountain shall confine his walks to our principal high roads, and not offer to walk or lie down in a meadow or field of corn.
4th, As he walks the said roads, he shall take the utmost care not to trample upon the bodies of any of our loving subj-"

Allister was engrossed in the classic tale he was reading when a loud bang, or possibly even an explosion, rang through his ears causing him to lose his place. Normally Allister wouldn't have taken much notice of something like this let alone talked to another person about it but he was fairly certain the noise wasn't exactly natural. Glancing up past the object in his hands he looked at the nearest table, the one his classmates were sitting at almost unable to keep the irritation off of his face, he didn't like being interrupted almost as much as he didn't like the majority of the others in the academy
"I'm going to assume that wasn't either of you" he stated being quite aware of how unlikely it was that it was "but on that note, do either of you have any idea what that was at all?"

At this point he was even considering the likelihood of it being an overzealous prank since he was fairly certain it was from somewhere near the administrative area and teacher's lounge. Allister started reading over the page he was on again whilst he waited for a response, a rather tedious task but the noise had distracted him enough to make him lose the line he was on and for some he reason he felt like re-reading instead of just looking for the line he was on.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

He knew, there was no doubting anymore that the furry knew. This boy was the first person to ever find out about his deception, but it honestly seemed like he couldn't have been more disinterested. Not only did he know that, but also that he was a Yasha. That was some nose indeed. Eva couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief as the other boy sat next to him, but it quickly turned to confusion as he just up and left seconds later. He quickly spurted out a story about not having friends or even wanting them.

It wasn't really that hard to believe though. The only people, well, person, that cared about Eva, was his mom. What he couldn't understand was his nonchalant attitude toward even having friends. There was a time where Eva would have killed to have a good conversation with someone his age, let alone a friend. Eva couldn't help but look after the boy, quite disheartened by what the boy had said. He had been so preoccupied with his worry, that he didn't even notice the girl who walked in carrying Gavin. Eva didn't have the faintest idea what to do about this boy. But, without thinking, he jumped to his feet, bundles of hair bouncing awkwardly in the air as he bounded after Solo.

Catching up to the boy, pulling along side him and clasping his hands behind his back as he walked, Eva cocked his head up at the taller boy, a sly smile coming to his pouty lips."Not for nothing, but if I wanted to stab you, I could have done so several times by now," he joked and gave off a girlish giggle. "Anyway..." He trailed off awkwardly, the two of them walking in silence for a few seconds. "I uh, want to thank you for keeping my secret, I guess there is no use hiding it from you since you even know what kind of Youkai I am." Eva rubbed his hand reassuringly against the back of his neck, thinking about what to say. "I don't think you've had the right friends though, if that is your opinion of friendship. Friends, what little I know about the subject, are people who are there for you no matter what."

Eva couldn't shake this feeling of kinship that he felt with the boy. That outcast feeling, almost as if they had a similar story when it came to people. Wolf boy was a tad abrupt and rude, but his promise to keep his secret told him all he needed to know about his character. Maybe it was that or sorrow for the lone wolf, but it gave him serious pause. "Survival isn't all that matters... I-it's little things like friendship that make life 'worth' surviving." He coughed to clear his throat and looked straight ahead down the hall. "Anyway, I'm Eva, like I said. And if you don't mind me saying, I think you could use some luxury." He turned and gave the boy one of his best smiles.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
\
Volt

Limping slowly towards the cafeteria, Volt staggered as a cat followed him, extremely loud... and annoying. Eh, he wouldn't mind it if he wasn't planning what many would call 'espionage,' although it wasn't him doing the 'espionage,' it was a gecko doing the 'espionage.'

As he walked, a guy nearly walked into him, saying "sorry" and moving along quickly. It would be interesting to speak to him later. Right now, however... he had to get to the cafeteria.

If only he could manage to summon the gecko right now and save him the trip.. Unsummoning the cat which was sapping his power, he got a mango, thanked the cafeteria workers, sat down and bit into it happily. Sweet. Drumming his fingers happily, he ate it heartily, the fruit juice gushing out of it. Then, getting up and getting a Gatorade out of the vending machine (and saving four others for his fridge- which were dropped off at the dorm before he began to the lounge), he quaffed it and now successfully summoned a gecko. He grinned, then began a full on sprint to the teachers lounge, stopping quietly beside it. The gecko hung on in his hair. He peeked in.

Volt noticed a crow on a table next to a red tie.

"Are you ready?" A teacher with glasses and black spiky hair, asked Higoroshi-sensei.

"Please, don't let this curse get to him for too long, Saito." Ryuu walked over to the table where more teachers were standing, since every second period was cancelled today. Volt, meanwhile, had the gecko sneak in and looked in from behind the door.

"I know, if this curse remains for 24 hours then he will stay like this forever." The mage, who seemed to be Saito, immediately got his staff ready and rested it above the crow.

"Ready?" Saito said. Most of the teachers nodded and took a step behind.

"Formabat Remotio ars off." Saito-sensei mumbled in Latin. The crow started to glow and a bright light prevented everyone from seeing the crow slowly taking a human form, and Volt's gecko couldn't bear it, either. Even Volt himself couldn't bear the image in his mind, nearly rolling backwards. After the spell was over, the gecko Volt had summoned saw a young man with blonde hair sitting on the table in his cool pose... he wore a black coat as well.

His emerald eyes sparkled as he started waving and added a "Hello there~".

"W-Who are you?!" Yuna, the teacher who had spoken (or at least to his knowledge, her name was Yuna), said, seeming quite offended. Volt looked in, worriedly. Something was wrong.

"My my, aren't you a fierce one?" The man joked around, who looked like he was around 19 to 20 years old. "My name is Oz, I'm the Mage who sended your beloved co-worker to another dimension." Oz bowed and started grinning like an idiot.

Ryuu seemed rather calm and sighed annoyed, but Volt thought he should get outta there, pronto. "Bring Kagemunde back or I will personally bring an end to your miserable life." Ryuu spoke with a cold tone, but it only made Oz chuckle.

"I'm sorry, Fairytale members aren't that easy to be caught, bye bye~" Oz waved once again and a small explosion made the teachers blow away, most of them ended up against a wall and landed unconscious on the ground.

What the hell? Volt ran away, now almost shaking. He came for an education! Who was Kagemunde? Who was Oz? What was Fairytale?

Volt was inquisitive. Perhaps the graveyard would be the best place to go now, since it seemed that this was connected to what he had just seen. Walking towards it, he felt a small pang of guilt since he told Milly he'd meet her after class. Ah... well, he would get to the bottom of this, and then he would find Milly... no. Maybe he could ask her to come with him?

Nah. Volt was indecisive for a moment, but then he cleared his mind. He would quickly do this first. Unsummoning the gecko and walking towards the graveyard, he stopped by the dorm to get a small sling backpack with a Gatorade and... some jerky. One could always use jerky, for sure.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
110%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Ten
Disobedience and Neglect

Effect: Asprin 3/3

"You can call me Solo..." He sighed. "I suppose that's true..... Fine." He crossed his arms, walking down that hall at his regular pace. "But don't expect me to trust you so easily." It was immediately then that some other boy bumped into him, and as their shoulders collided the boy would find his forced out of the way. "Hey, watch it!" Solo whipped around, already in the shape of a wolf once more, and gave the kid a beastly snarl, complimented with the growl, "Human filth." Decided to continue to ignore the kid and continue padding alongside Eva.

After a few moments, however, he realized that they were headed in no particular direction. "Hmm... It might be better if we knew what we were doing, instead of walking aimlessly." He paused for a moment, before adding in, "And going into that /cage/ of a classroom is an automatic no." He glanced at the nearest window for a moment as they passed by. "We could sneak into the mall before it's open... Or something."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Infirmary

Gavin opened his eyes, and it was as if someone had flashed a light directly in front of his eyes. He could have sworn he was looking at the sun, but as his vision returned to him and the blur faded from his sight, he realized that he was looking at a ceiling light. He tried to remember how he got there, but he had no memory of anything after he fell down other than Kat's response to his question. He felt lightheaded, and his appendages felt heavy. When he tried to move them, they would tingle as if they were asleep. It wasn't the type of feeling that Gavin liked; though really, Gavin couldn't imagine anyone taking kindly such a sensation.

The sensation started to fade, and is it did, Gavin moved the various parts of his body more and more. It was less than pleasant to move, as the tingling grew worse as he did, but he needed to move to lessen the sensation as well. He found the paradox to be some cruel joke by nature, and he chuckled at it ironically. He looked around and saw that Kat (Kailey) was sitting there waiting for him. He presumed that she even carried him there. He smiled and thought to himself, What a good kid sister.

Gavin would have remained on the bed, but then the words of Mammon rang in his head. He needed to find Elene, and fast. Presumably, she was still in the classroom...but he wasn't so sure. Either way, he had to work fast, lest the "prophecy" given by Mammon would be fulfilled. He brute-forced his body into action, using pain to reduce the "sleepiness". It wasn't a particularly slow process, but it was most certainly an uncomfortable one. The nurse watched to make sure he was okay, though he seemed to be fine other than fatigue, so there was no need to keep him in room. When Gavin tried to stand up, his knees gave way and he stumbled, but he was able to grasp a nearby chair and counter to prevent any damage. Once he got back to his feet, he slowly regained his energy and, as such, he slowly increased his speed. As he passed Kailey, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and ruffled her hair playfully, saying, "Thanks, little sis. I would have been in trouble if I'd been found outside unconscious. I'll see you later, okay?"

With that, Gavin stumbled out the doorway towards Class 3C.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

Milly began to sprint as she picked up her feet, pushing the ground beneath her to pull herself forward faster. Following the faded white track marks, the girl ran on. Her hair untied and streaming out behind her, she began to feel her heart pound within her chest, heavy and hard, as her lungs began to suck in air greedily and while her body was busy, the girl's brain began to think.

The graveyard had never been so important before today, and well the subject had certainly seemed to alter her cheery teachers optimistic temperament. So what was really going on? Usually the graveyard would just be ignored by most people anyway, so what made them seem to think it was necessary to deem it off limits?

Picking up her speed again, the girl's mind continued to reel. She knew this youkai school was going to be odd, after all it was filled with monsters of all sorts and surrounded by a dead, gloomy forest and mist covered graveyard. You couldn't really get any creepier or weirder really. But she had never thought that this sort of weird crap would happen here.

In her past her old schools only have deemed areas off limits if a fight had broken out or on the very rare occasion, some creep had broken in and was lurking the corridors or grounds of that particular area. The last reason would be chemical leak or fire.

Running this list through her head, the girl began to tick off which were more possible. Chemical leak in a graveyard pretty unlikely. Unless there was some sort of secret lab or something (which Milly didn't put past this place) but she ticked this off anyway.

A fire was defiantly out. When she had approached the area before, she would have seen the smoke and most defiantly smelt it before she even got close. So that left two things. A fight, which was actually possible, as so far, she had seen 3 occur and it was to be expected really. Some Youkai races just didn't get on and bunching them all together wasn't going to smooth over that deep rooted racial hatred so easily. A fight however, would not surely induce such a dramatic mood chance in her teacher…

So that left a stranger in the graveyard but again, Milly failed to see why this would cause such upset? Maybe someone had died? Or maybe it was human?

That could be it as from taking in the surroundings; this school didn't seem to open to their kind being around.

Maybe a human had broken in and a Youkai had found him or her, which then lead to an inevitable fight or flight situation and the human was somehow killed?

At this conclusion, Milly straight away nodded. This had to be it. It combined both of the more likely situations and in her head had to be the reason for the upset. As who wouldn't be upset at a killing?
Slamming one foot down, the girl skidded to a stop, spraying a few pieces of grit out in front of her and causing her hair to flood forward like water in the sudden halt. Pushing her hair back with one sweep of her hand, she turned on the spot and moved back over to her bat and shouldered it.

If she wanted to know what was going on and if her theory was right, there was only one way to find out. She needed to go there and check it out herself, even if that meant camping out until the teacher guards left.

With that, the girl started at a steady jog back towards the graveyard, cutting past the girl's dorm then the boy's. Following the track which lead back to her destination.

Back