• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Hello, I was wondering if I may ask for a scratch sprite of Hiro my OC, well, my sisters OC actually ^.^; for my Pokemon Game in RPG Maker XP:
Spoiler:

I am requesting a set of scratch overworld sprites with the walking and running in B/W Format, as well as a scratch front facing trainer sprite. Thank you, and I hope someone can get back to me soon :) I greatly appreciate anyone who chooses to help as this means a lot to me if you do :D If anyone would like to do this request for me, reply to this post or send me a personal message, and I will gladly respond to it :)

Official artwork is in credit to my little sister who drew this for me

And also my game thread can be seen here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8016366#post8016366
Do you wan a hiro sprite that big? or something smallet? sry didnt get wut you mean •﹏•
reply it sooner cause i would like to help you

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hi, can someone make Pkmn Mystery Dungeon Mega Houndoom Sprites. My bro is begging me to make it when I don't know how.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Can someone simply drop some stuff out and change a few things? I'm on iPad, so I can't.

A few sprites from
here, specifically, the 4th (not counting the ghost version of) Tails sprite on the page and it's walking equivalent below it. (As separate pics) Also, I want the last panel of this Brawl in the Family comic (the one that says "Waluigi hates this) as it's own separate picture, suitable for an avatar.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Can someone make a good printable version of the Pokemon (Creepy) Black Version label for Game Boy? Thanks!

Last edited:

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
I was wondering if you could get me a fusion of all of Deoxys' formes (fuse 'em as you see fit), and could you give it a menacing pose and make it GBA-style (64x64)? I'd very much appreciate it! If you could send the finished product through PM, that would also be great! Thank you very much! A backsprite would also be great! I'm probably asking for too much, so I'll shut up now. :D

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Could someone (if this thread truely isnt dead) sprite up a new darkrai form and new garintina form? Thes guys are meant to be the midnight forms of these pokemon that evolve by an item called the black stone(so unoriginal i know) i have a slight one done of darkrai but i dont really like how i did it.
Darkrai i made
Spoiler:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Could someone (if this thread truely isnt dead) sprite up a new darkrai form and new garintina form? Thes guys are meant to be the midnight forms of these pokemon that evolve by an item called the black stone(so unoriginal i know) i have a slight one done of darkrai but i dont really like how i did it.
Darkrai i made
Spoiler:

Your darkrai is good, juz is so small compare to the original darkrai, you could cop it shape and edit some hand movement or some head rotation :)

Joexv

Years
Your darkrai is good, juz is so small compare to the original darkrai, you could cop it shape and edit some hand movement or some head rotation :)

ok do you think from a slight forward top down view would be best? with his hand out kinda like in black and white?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
May I have a picture of three of my OCs

Aerojin

Gimeru

and Aizen in a picture please?

Joexv

Years
Yes, but for da hand dont make whte, is shadow form , isnt it?

no not color:P definately not white. i was talking about a view like this
491.png
(but more of a top view)
with its hand out like this
darkrai.jpg
kinda like hes flying at you trying to grab you.

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
no not color:P definately not white. i was talking about a view like this
491.png
(but more of a top view)
with its hand out like this
darkrai.jpg
kinda like hes flying at you trying to grab you.

Oh That cool, so you wan someone to make that awesome posey?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Requests are in the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:

Just thought I'd randomly bump these. Copy-pasted though since I can't seem to get the multi-quote thing working :P
As usual for all my requests, I'll need them as attachments if anybody here decides to do them. :3 I'd appreciate any of these sprites, thanks in advance, etc etc. XD
Take as much time as necessary. ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Can someone make me a profile picture with Silver and a Weavile to his left and a Gallade to his right ,Please give silver a weapon so they all three use a slashing attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back