• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr: Alright... Your SU is not making this easy on me. The opening post is approximately 150 words, which does it no favors, and the history isn't much bigger at approx 200 words. That's disregarding the fact that the personality section is approximately 90 words.

In order to be accepted here you need to put some effort into your sign-up and with each field just over the minimum word limit for the forums I'm... not seeing that.

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr: Did... did your history shrink in size? Anyway, your opening post contains significantly more effort... I'm just going to go ahead and approve you. Congratulations.

Dawn

Years
Alright guys. As you may or may not be aware my muse has been brutally assaulted by various factors and I'm currently working hard to find a way to get it under control in a fashion that doesn't involve abandoning my responsibilities to you guys. A lot of that is stuff I need to get done myself, but it occured to me that getting a second GM might help alleviate the issue at least a little bit...

I'm a firm believer that people should have the right to voice their interest in a position without it negatively impacting their chances of getting it, as opposed to me randomly selecting people to ask, so if you are, I'd like to hear it.

The workload is reasonably easy. This RP is very efficient in how it is run. You would mostly be helping with the approval of SUs and helping to make important decissions that... well... need making. I'll be doing most of the tedious stuff like updating the first post and storing SUs for later.

But... Yeah!

Years
I've never GM'd a text based RP before although I have run my own RP games and such and I pretty much constantly have PC open while I'm home. It be something new for me to try my hand at I guess, though with my current work schedule I'd have to pass it by if someone more qualified or active would like to give it a shot.

But yeah, that's me throwing my hand up as a volunteer ;)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well, there isn't a day that I'm not on, even of its only to post a quickie to PTA, and I enjoy RPs a lot. Even though I may not be that good at character design, but I can spot flaws quite easily. You saw how I pointed out the things that I thought was wrong with my SU... "Always try something new" is quite the common phrase, and can be used in this situation. I am quite good at character development during the RP, and can offer good help to new RPers that wander to this corner of PC.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I'm on here fairly often, I'd be happy to co-GM Fallout. Might as well, we keep in contact more than most RPers.

Khawill

<3
Years
The twins are heading to Oreburgh, seems like a lot of traffic there so if anyone wants to interact PM me. After oreburgh I'm heading to the children's city. Finally I'll be going to the Underground (how exactly do I get there?)

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: The underground can be reached from tunnels dug into the earth all over the region. You can basically hope to find at least one tunnel on every route and near every city. There are no tunnels on sand or snow. Only dirt, as if that needed to be said. |D

The underground is the underground from the games, only it's filled with people now. There's plenty of makeshift shops set up, and bases serve as group hideouts / homes for gangs / families. Pickpocketing is common, but fights are not. If a fight does break out, it tends to rapidly evolve into a full on brawl. People generally don't die however, and if they do it's generally later via havnig their souls eaten by a ghost type pokespirit wielder. (*COUGH* like a certain major NPC that live there.)

@Everyone: I am currently silently thinking over the offers to help with GMing.

@WolfOfEve: The only thing that comes to mind is that the only proper way to reach you is through that dystopian social networking site. The one with the book of faces.

Dawn

Years
@Machomuu: Oh. Guess I got left behind a bit. There you go. Hope that post is less conflicting.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@WolfOfEve: The only thing that comes to mind is that the only proper way to reach you is through that dystopian social networking site. The one with the book of faces.

Even so. You know what'd be even easier? Text messaging. That way it'd be open even when away from a computer.

Dawn

Years
So... who here is getting Black and White 2? I ask because the story of Pokemon Fallout was based on Black and White 1 and does not account for BW2 and for all I know, though I doubt it since Fallout doesn't even take place in Unova, BW2 could throw a wrench in the story of Fallout.

I for one will be playing through BW2 the moment it comes out in English, and I'll be making a point to observe the story and how it might affect the world as we know it. This is also conveniently a good excuse for us to discuss BW2's story and other changes from BW1 when it comes out. Yay excuses.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I've played a few hours of BW2 (then a Sewer level happened and I stopped, no way I'm trekking through that; I hate sewer levels), I probably won't buy it, though. I'll probably look up the story for RP sake (I might be able to find it, now). Technically, it's better than its older brother, and the story's not bad, either; I certainly appreciate the work and time put into animations and sprites, and the characters work well, as well as the changes to the interface.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
So, Yellow, have you decided who the 2nd GM is? If you're still waiting, I understand, just want to know if I will have to put more time into this RP. Now GMing one other RP (Pokemon: Revolution) and I am reasonably inactiv if you hadn't noticed... I'm not pulling out, I just need to know the general schedule that I'd be on if I am chosen.

Dawn

Years
@Icefyr: I would need someone who is active on a daily basis. I think I'll be looking at my other options, so don't worry about it.

Back