• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Working title Not a PKMN game!)

Title?

• Chaos Breaker

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Forbidden Age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaotic Ara

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (post it please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
You guys are probally thinking your making another game? Well all my other work got deleted so I had to start from scratch.Don't worry I WILL finish this if not.....well I havent figure that part out yet. I'm thinking to call this Chaos Breaker but I don't know yet anyways.... Your Niyako a teenager wanting to see the world. You live in 200ER (200 Empire/Rebillion) in this time there is a war against the empire and the rebillion. One day Niyako awakes to the joyful sounds of his mother (lol), she
asks him that something is going on outside and wants you to check it out. Hesoon end up on the cross fire of an empire solider attacking a rebel. Niyako teams up with the rebels to deafeat the solider and asks Niyako to join the rebellion. He says yes and he's now on the quest to stop the empire but when you track them to the elemental tower the world goes into chaos and Niyako is lost in it.That's all I have for now.

-custom cms and cbs (courtesy of rpgmaker of -=RPG-RMXP Forums=- )

-meet new charcters

-explore a massive world

what do you guys think of the screens? :classic:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, the battle system looks great. Hope that you finish this one.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Thanks Sylph heres more of the story...Niyako is now in 250ER now the empire fully rules the world and Niykao has to stop them and return to some fimilliar places........ I'll post some more screens later right now i'm playing pkmn emerald and fire emblem sacred stones.

Last edited:
Back