• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Thanks guys! Make sure you lemme know all the bugs you encounter cuz im sure theres gonna be a few that I missed

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Does this hack still follow the same storyline as it used to or did you add more stuff in other than better tiles and whatnot?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I really like this game so far, it has a unique idea at least in my opinion. I'll be playing it. :)

I also noticed a peek a boo tile issue in Normal Village. Not a major one, but it amused me.

http://i.imgur.com/5rl2bNY.png

Edit: Quick question, you mention at one point that you might put in Togekiss for those playing Misty. Did you end up putting the shiny stone in?

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
thanks ill fix that glitch,
and i can add togekiss within 5 minutes if anyone has the sprites, and if i do add it ill just make it evolve instead of using a stone.

edit: The glitch has been fixed and togekiss has been implemented into the game. It evolves from togetic at lvl 36. I will upload Final version V1B3 with the changes

EdiT: Here is Pokemon Advanced ADventure Final Version 1 Beta 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yei2umk2htsmht5/Pokemon Advanced Adventure Final V1B3.ips

CHanges: Added togekiss, fixed a few glitched. Togekiss will evolve from togetic at lvl 36

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I found another glitch, I'm not sure what caused it though, but it was somewhere around the time I taught Togetic Fly, but all my other unused TMs disappeared.

Edit: Actually I think it was around the time I taught Togetic return, because I'm pretty sure I taught Fly before that.

I repatched the game. Thanks for adding it. :)

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
are the names of the 5th gen pokemon in english now?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I found another glitch, I'm not sure what caused it though, but it was somewhere around the time I taught Togetic Fly, but all my other unused TMs disappeared.

Edit: Actually I think it was around the time I taught Togetic return, because I'm pretty sure I taught Fly before that.

I repatched the game. Thanks for adding it. :)

Im not sure what would have caused this, i will try to re-create the bug and see what the problem was

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The post signs aren't working when you try to read them.

Interesting hack, I'll keep playing.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
yeah thats a fairly common glitch, that egg doesnt do anything and wont effect your gameplay at all so just ignore it

Years
yeah thats a fairly common glitch, that egg doesnt do anything and wont effect your gameplay at all so just ignore it

So far I have found 2 unusable pc's and a hole lotta glitch sprites in the desert town. Other than that it's pretty good, tho my arcanine seems to destroy everything in my path XD

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
which pc's are unusable I can fix that right now, and those tile glitches in the desert are unavoidable sadly since im using more than 2 tilesets. Its a strange glitch but i can try to work on it a bit more

Years
which pc's are unusable I can fix that right now, and those tile glitches in the desert are unavoidable sadly since im using more than 2 tilesets. Its a strange glitch but i can try to work on it a bit more

The one where you get gengar, and in the building before ice city. Also using misty and ash their sprite changes when you go fishing. I have also found 2 invisible walls.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
i will test those PCs now.
As for the OW sprites yeah those needs be fixed I suck at those I will post that in main thread.
For the invisible walls, which maps did you find them?

Back