• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Raynestorm

Original Trainer
Years
Quilshark is Genius

I downloaded this hack about 3 days ago and its fantastic. I started with Koffing but now I've beat the elite 4 and it lies in my box at lvl. 17, all but forgotten. I will say that adding Quilshark into the game was pure genius. It make Quilfish usable, a complete first. Anyway, gotta go back and try to figure out gym challenge. Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Loving this so far but I have an issue. I beat the Elite 4 but when I go into the HOF room to register my team it says "Save Failed" and just freezes there. When I actually boot up the ROM I just get a white screen but that hasn't been an issue since I was using save states but now I can't progress. Any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
What's a good level to evolve Cinderco at? Does it learn anything worthwhile, and does anyone have a moveset for it's evolved form?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
ive been wandering howd u put new pokemon cause i really wanna hack but i only use that advance map so that i can use stairs when i theres A blocking :D

Years
So after a little research on old posts I'm guessing the best movepool for hyperegg would be:

. Water Spout
. Eruption
. EggBomb
. Softboiled

This is kind of a problem to figure a nature tho.

Any tips regarding best movepool (if not this one) and nature (stats based and atacks based)?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks :)

You know, you can evolve Mysteryegg (or its latest evolution, Hyperegg) via stones into Entei (Fire), Raikou (Thunder), Suicune (Water), Celebi (Leaf), and Unown (Moon IIRC). Unown is one of the best Pokémon in the game, with Legendary stats. You can choose between those, and then choose a nature that fits. Personally, I'd go for a nature that improves Sp. Atk. so that you can abuse of Water Spout or Eruption. And something else. Hyperegg has amazing Defenses and HP, so you can keep it as the egg, and not evolve it.

I evolved it into Unown, and it works well. But you choose the one you prefer.

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
You know, you can evolve Mysteryegg (or its latest evolution, Hyperegg) via stones into Entei (Fire), Raikou (Thunder), Suicune (Water), Celebi (Leaf), and Unown (Moon IIRC). Unown is one of the best Pokémon in the game, with Legendary stats. You can choose between those, and then choose a nature that fits. Personally, I'd go for a nature that improves Sp. Atk. so that you can abuse of Water Spout or Eruption. And something else. Hyperegg has amazing Defenses and HP, so you can keep it as the egg, and not evolve it.

That's really cool, I just left mine in a pc box. When I restart I'll have to remember that

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

I'll probably keep it as hyperegg :)

Thanks alot !

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I posted another of 1158's wonderful bugfixes just now. The download's in the main post. Sorry for the delay guys; I hope this solves some of the issues you guys have been experiencing, because it seems to work just fine for me.

F.A.B.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Data Stream error

I got the camera pokemon, X3243253 or whatever. It has the ability Data Stream which says it will always hit first, but it has gone second several times for me (if not every time)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Strange, it has gone first every time for me.

Okay, so I'm before victory road and I still don't have a 6th member. Recomendations? Also, should I ditch my Claydol? it isn't really doing it for me. What should I get, and where can I get it?
Current Team:
Claydol
Aerodactyl
Metagross
Dragoone
X32763

Years
I recommend Qwilshark or Kenchukuo. They rock. Also I found a glitch(don't know if it happened to other people)\

After defeating the elite 4, I never got the call from birch but just went to Lilycove sewers anyway. As soon as I entered I walked back out and the cutscene with you running from gleis and everything happens and the story progresses. So i don't know how to get into the sewers, wen i do i just go to a room with 4 warp tiles and i can never find out how to beat it, and I can't get to the shipwreck, but i've done everything up to getting HM04 and Gym Island. Any help or suggestions??

My Team

Toxicroack lvl 69
Chocwork lvl 34
X32763(Robo) lvl 66
Claydol(Ball) lvl 60
Kenchukuo(Death) lvl 67
Qwilshark(Poison) lvl 70

Last edited:
Back