• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Roswell, we can never speak to each other again. Ever.
Netto: what Stand Alone said, lol.

Final Fantasy XIII-2? Ugh. I have FF XIII, but I haven't really played it because the battle system, and even simple things like jumping, are so restricted. ;~;

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I will admit, it does remind me a lot of Tara's. Not to mention you had Yuan for your last theme XD; For a little while I thought Aniki was Netto o3o

Hey, what can I say, few American-made games actually interest me. /the ones that particularly stand out are Plants vs. Zombies and WoW, though I bet I'd enjoy Skyrim and the other Elder Scrolls games too

Nakuzami

Years
Hey, what can I say, few American-made games actually interest me. /the ones that particularly stand out are Plants vs. Zombies and WoW, though I bet I'd enjoy Skyrim and the other Elder Scrolls games too

Dude, it's freaking Portal. Valve makes great games, but Portal is amazing. Did you actually play it? What about Portal 2? Portal 2 is worlds better, and Portal itself was great so . . . yeah, lol. At least you play PvZ. I just got Oblivion, and it's pretty fun~
I'm going to have to eat you though. Now go fall in love with Valve games, liek naow >:U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I played through some of the original Portal, and while it was pretty addictive back when I played it in 8th grade, I found that wasn't the case when I played it more recently. And in actuality, it isn't just that it's an American game; I get bored with a lot of games pretty damn easily. The only ones that manage to hold my attention longer than most are Nintendo-made ones (Pokemon, Kirby, Fire Emblem, etc.) and ones that I become temporarily obsessed with (PvZ, FFIX, Hatoful Boyfriend...though that's short enough anyhoo). Even WoW, which is supposed to be highly addicting, held my attention for roughly two weeks. Haven't touched it in probably a month or two.

It's not just games, either. Roleplays (LJ/DW and Forum), NaNoWriMo, ideas... The only thing I don't drop (but am not necessarily thrilled with) is homework and stuff that's being graded. But that's just because it's being graded and I need to pass in order to get on in life :V

Nakuzami

Years

But Portal is . . . incredible, lol. You should try out Portal 2 - it. Is. Amazing.
I'm a total gamer, so games don't really bore me, lol. At times I find that I play some games for the story though - actually, probably a lot of the time. Once I finish a game, I tend to just . . . stop playing it, lol. Even Pokemon. I've tried to continue playing FF XIII for this reason, but the gameplay is so . . . revolting, to put it in words.
Some games manage to keep my attention even after I beat them, lol.
Oh, and I've never played WoW. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Portal is good, buuut I still prefer Ace Attorney~ <3
THIS IS WHY. n___n (well actually its one of many reasons!)

I haven't played WoW myself yet...I asked on Twitter if it was good~
And, ehhh I only played FFX. :3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That song comes up during pretty depressing topics sometimes when my Sister and I are talking about stuff. It's pretty creepy. Though it's basically been said that the music I hear generally governs my life lulz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've watched my friend play Portal, but I've never actually played the game myself. 8D;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
12. One of my friends let me play it once, I got sick after 10 minutes -.-

Anyway, I hope there's something tasty for breakfast.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ace Attorney is pretty fun. I love the first game's Objection! music o3o

Getting our schedules for second semester. One of my good friends has a different lunch than I do :< /she's gonna try and get that changed tho; also, who puts PE right after lunch?

Years
Right? That's just asking for trouble, not to mention bellyaches... :<
I didn't like changing for PE, though that's all we had to; I used to fall asleep in the weight room. xP

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. Used to have PE after lunch back in middle school, oh god how I dreaded that so much.

Playing MW3 on veteran mode right now, also working on getting all the achievements on Assassin's Creed too. Besides from that I have absolutely nothing relevant to talk about like always lol.

I did sleep from noon to 1AM though, that was nice.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ew football.

The PE in this school is more stretches and physical workouts. No sports, no games, etc. The PE at my previous school was all games, but I still hated that because the gym teacher was a female dog and I swear must've been completely against me. 'Course, I heard the teacher at this school is no different.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19. Loved PE back in sophmore year since almost everything we played was either tennis or racketball, remember hitting a tennis ball so hard against a handball court back then it cracked open like an orange lol. Hated the street hockey though but I was discussing certain things that were considered to be unholy to say the very least more often haha, oh those were the days.

PE during freshman year was hell though except for the time we did swimming, nothing could make up for that time I got hit in the crotch with a racket ball and hit the a-hole with my racket stick upside the head for hitting me there, surprised I could still walk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back